Windows 10: Whats happened? Frozen repeating the sound, screen on, wont power off.

Discus and support Whats happened? Frozen repeating the sound, screen on, wont power off. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Xx_FinnDude_xX [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xx_FinnDude_xX, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Whats happened? Frozen repeating the sound, screen on, wont power off.

/u/Xx_FinnDude_xX, Apr 8, 2022

2. frozen screen

Hi Philip,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand your surface screen is frozen. In this case, I would suggest you to hard restart the tablet by pressing and holding the power button and restart the tablet. Check if the issue persists.

If the issue still exists, I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

Try to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow

If the issue still exists, try the next method.

Method 2:

You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Apr 8, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Whats happened? Frozen repeating the sound, screen on, wont power off. :p

cadaveca, Apr 8, 2022
  4. Whats happened? Frozen repeating the sound, screen on, wont power off.

My pc screen is frozen

Last pm my desktop HP Windows 10 had a frozen screen. I have explained in part what I have tried. I have worked for hours with nothing happening. I used a google search to do many things that were suggested.
    Pressed Esc 2 times, tried Alt ctrl delete- finally the screen with taskmanager showed but, while the mouse will move clicking it does nothing. There were several other "fixes" with different keys that I can find and write out for you if needed. I decided to switch to the other hard drive. I hooked it up. Turned on the pc and I got the same exact frozen screen!! I took out a very old screen and tried the that screen. It was frozen also. If I need to take it in to a computer repair company. I am not sure what I take in. But I pray there is help for me.
    Thank you for any help. Bonnie

Bonnie Jean, Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

Whats happened? Frozen repeating the sound, screen on, wont power off.

1. Whats happened? Frozen repeating the sound, screen on, wont power off. - Similar Threads - Whats happened Frozen

2. What happened to my sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my sound?: So on the morning of July 16, I boot up my laptop to watch a video or two and then I notice my audio's muted. I attempt to turn on the sound, but when the soundbar comes up it doesn't turn on whenever I press the "increase sound" button. And for some reason I can't upload a...
  3. What happened to my sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to my sound?: So on the morning of July 16, I boot up my laptop to watch a video or two and then I notice my audio's muted. I attempt to turn on the sound, but when the soundbar comes up it doesn't turn on whenever I press the "increase sound" button. And for some reason I can't upload a...
  4. What happened to my sound?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What happened to my sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What happened to my sound?: Hi all,My Lenovo laptop, Windows 10, was doing just fine. I was listening to a YouTube station, put it on pause, stepped away briefly to fix lunch, only to come back to no sound. I used troubleshooter and this was the message:I couldn’t find your audio device. Make sure it’s...
  6. What happened to my sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my sound?: Hi all,My Lenovo laptop, Windows 10, was doing just fine. I was listening to a YouTube station, put it on pause, stepped away briefly to fix lunch, only to come back to no sound. I used troubleshooter and this was the message:I couldn’t find your audio device. Make sure it’s...
  7. What happened to my sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Monitor sound wont turn off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor sound wont turn off: I just recently got a new monitor that has built in speakers. i use them when im not in calls or just playing casual. but when im in my sound settings and i make Realtek Speakers (the device ive always used) the monitor still has volume. Can anyone help me? submitted by...
  9. screen in game frozen wont go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen in game frozen wont go away: I stupidly installed a VISTA game disc on my Windows 10 laptop. After launching the program, a screen has frozen. Its on full view so anything I try to do ie TASK MGR is opening behind it. I can see task mgr in the bar on the bottom and it pops up when I hover over it, but...
  10. What to do if this happens to my sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What to do if this happens to my sound?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jobsen05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8rt06/what_to_do_if_this_happens_to_my_sound/