Windows 10: What’s happening to my installation?????

Discus and support What’s happening to my installation????? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows apps problem - I am incredibly confused,I’m trying to download halo MCC rn, I’ve set my default save location to my my second hdd but the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ElitePotato06, Mar 12, 2021.

1. What’s happening to my installation?????

Windows apps problem - I am incredibly confused,I’m trying to download halo MCC rn, I’ve set my default save location to my my second hdd but the file size suggests it is not on that drive, on my c drive the free space is suddenly significantly low and it looks like the game is intalling there, I’ve also found Avery large folder called MSIXVC containing a similar file size to the halo Download. What is this folder for? And can i delete it while halo is still Downloading ? Worse case scenario, my c drive fills up, will this crash my computer ?

submitted by /u/ElitePotato06
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ElitePotato06, Mar 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 12, 2021
  4. niko084 Win User

What’s happening to my installation?????

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

What’s happening to my installation?????

1. What’s happening to my installation????? - Similar Threads - What’s happening installation

2. what happened to my keyboards

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what happened to my keyboards: i have a lenovo computer with which i reverted back to windows 10 two days ago. i checked my email while having my coffee and then went to get ready for the day. when i came back i found that none of the keystrokes would show up, or function, unless held down for at least two...
  3. What is happening to my taskbar?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is happening to my taskbar?: As you can see the weather is glitching, also then it back to normal and glitch again.Also when I click it it just restart File explorer.What is happening? Why? How I solve it?My Laptop features:OS: Windows 10Laptot model: Packbard bellx64...
  4. What happened to my password?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my password?!: I just changed from local user to Microsoft Account and 1: my password dissapear, instead this is asking me a PIN and 2: I set a pin and then i needed to set it again because every boot my laptop founds this error related to the PIN.Is this a bug?...
  5. What happened to my Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my Windows?: HelloEver since my Windows got corrupted and I had to get a new one, things have been acting really weird. The Photos app stopped opening video files, the MS store was still on an older version, Roblox downloaded from MS kept crashing when opened, etc. I started with the...
  6. What's happenning with my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's happenning with my laptop: Hey. since last month im having some issues in my laptop, like my mouse is very slow and kinda have of "input lag" aswell my games are delayed and since then it continues and everyday is worst. I tried everything, i resetted my pc 3 TIMES, upgraded drivers, installed...
  7. what happens if 1903 is not "downloaded and installed"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happens if 1903 is not "downloaded and installed"?: will 1903 be auto installed without user interaction at some point in time if the selected behavior is the default one? if it's not updated to 1903, will the computer keep getting other updates? until when?...
  8. What is happening to my PC???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is happening to my PC???: Ever since yesterday my pc started getting random image distortions from time to time i though it was the monitor but when i used the screen capture tool it still got the distortion. I used malwarebytes to check my pc and it not detected anything weird what is happening to my...
  9. What happened to my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to my desktop?: I don't like tiles. I want my desktop to look like the old traditional Windows 7, NT, etc with icons that I arrange. Is that possible in Windows 10?...
  10. What happened to my thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    What happened to my thumbnails?: I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again. Any ideas? [img] Edited: Never mind, I'm a dork... I turned off "show thumbnails instead of icons" in Visual...