Windows 10: whats happening to the screen , need help .

Discus and support whats happening to the screen , need help . in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/abcdefghijklmnspqr0 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/abcdefghijklmnspqr0, Aug 9, 2020.

1. whats happening to the screen , need help .

/u/abcdefghijklmnspqr0, Aug 9, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Blue Screen (Need Help Figuring Out What Is Causing It)

Hi Gilbert,

We need to gather more information for us to assist you correctly with this concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you only experiencing this error when playing games?
    • If yes, does it happen to all of the games you're playing or just a specific one?
    • When did this issue start to happen, by the way?
    • Have you also tried checking this article for some troubleshooting steps?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Aug 9, 2020
  4. whats happening to the screen , need help .

What happened to the old 8.1 screen saver

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you un-install and re-install the software and see if that helps.

Try the following steps:

• Press windows + R keys to open Run command
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    • look for this software and uninstall it.

Re-install the software and check.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

whats happening to the screen , need help .

1. whats happening to the screen , need help . - Similar Threads - whats happening screen

2. What happened to my screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to my screen?: My parents own a business and they allowed a cop access to their PC in the business so they can get a video recording for something that happened a block away.I guess after he left he left the PC messed up. For some reason many of the programs are in black and the desktop...
  3. I need help. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help. Why is this happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kirito9201 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m94l1r/i_need_help_why_is_this_happening/
  4. What is this? Need Help!

What is this? Need Help!: So i've been having a slow (~20% slower) PC for the past week or two and i've been trying to fix it. I've tried almost everything, but I decided to do a windows update trouble shoot. This came up: WaaSMedicService Issues remediated >by:AppCleanerPlugin;EnableUUPScanPlugin...
  5. HELP What just happened?

HELP What just happened?: I wanted to delete some files and when I tried deleting them in my garbage bin my whole desktop got filled with all my files that I had in folders on my desktop. My mouse is permanently loading when I hover desktop. I can't click down right corner to get to the desktop it...
  6. What is happening Someone please help.

What is happening Someone please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clabe_YT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5j2p1/what_is_happening_someone_please_help/
  7. What happened to my screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What happened to my screen...: So I turned on a laptop I haven't used in quite a bit and the screen looks completely distorted and glitchy, the part at the bottom of the screen is cracked but I don't know if that's what's causing it because it's always been cracked but working fine, this is sudden....
  8. Pls help! What is happening?

Pls help! What is happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DasEddi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dobayv/pls_help_what_is_happening/
  9. Help dont know what happened

in Windows 10 Support
    Help dont know what happened: sunday evening while using my laptop which runs Windows 10 with no problems started to do automatic upgrades and was configuring and had the message displayed DO NOT SHUT OFF COMPUTER and was installing when I accidentally shut off my next book tablet also running win 10 and...
  10. What Happened to the Standard Help Option

in Windows 10 Support
    What Happened to the Standard Help Option: Any time I try to use the question mark icon on the upper right side of the screen I get Cortana. When I type in a question, I just get to the Edge browser and the results of a search. Here is the Windows 8.1 result when I click the question mark on File Explorer page:...