Windows 10: What's happening to Windows 10?

Discus and support What's happening to Windows 10? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For the last few months, everybody who uses windows on a daily bases is experiencing a lot of bugs, errors, and problems with the windows store, apps,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RAPHAELMAGRI, Jul 26, 2019.

1. What's happening to Windows 10?

For the last few months, everybody who uses windows on a daily bases is experiencing a lot of bugs, errors, and problems with the windows store, apps, and games.
    I've got this error code 0x803F8001 when trying to start Prey from xbox game pass for windows. By trying to fix it with no success, I found out a huge amount of users who have similar problems with other apps and games.
    I have reinstalled windows 10 with the idea that a clean installation would provide me an operation system free of bugs and errors, but no! Every time I reinstall windows I have to deal with a new unfixable problem, which in my case now is Prey, but in the last installation was Gears of Wars which I have installed, but the game won't open, won't uninstall (even with PowerShell commands) and it was occupying a lot of space in my C: driver forcing me to reinstall windows.
    Trust me, I have tried almost everything to fix some basic windows bugs like uninstalling a game or running a simple app, but no success.
    Windows 10 was a great OS last year, but now, in 2019, after some huge windows updates, the OS is getting worst.
    Xbox game pass is trying to manage my computer in similar ways that consoles and apple products do, with no interference of users, by installing games and apps in folders that you might not get easy access without watching a tutorial on youtube or entering commands on PowerShell.
    But different from apple or consoles, games and apps are not working properly on windows 10. So, if you own windows, you have an OS with a lot of bugs, which brings you a hard time if you try to fix it or even access the app's folder by taking out your control over the computer.
    I'm really getting tired of paying for windows products that I can't use because windows won't let me.

:)

RAPHAELMAGRI, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

What's happening to Windows 10?

Delta6326, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

What's happening to Windows 10?

1. What's happening to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - What's happening

2. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  3. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  4. What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.: I am setting up a new desktop and on my current desktop I already have a Windows 11 Home license installed and running.I want to upgrade my existing desktop to Windows 11 Pro and relocate the Windows 11 Home license onto the new desktop that is being built.A few questions...
  5. What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.

What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.: I am setting up a new desktop and on my current desktop I already have a Windows 11 Home license installed and running.I want to upgrade my existing desktop to Windows 11 Pro and relocate the Windows 11 Home license onto the new desktop that is being built.A few questions...
  6. What happen with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happen with my laptop?: I dont restart the laptop after update a haft of Windows 11 one drive dont enough to update, I restart but it has problem, I press anything,, it does boots and it requires me restart again. Then, it shut down and now I can't turn on my laptop and I plug in, the light dont...
  7. What happen with my laptop?

What happen with my laptop?: I dont restart the laptop after update a haft of Windows 11 one drive dont enough to update, I restart but it has problem, I press anything,, it does boots and it requires me restart again. Then, it shut down and now I can't turn on my laptop and I plug in, the light dont...
  8. What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?: What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC? Does it only delete every files and everything to look like new device, or is there something wrong with doing it?...
  9. What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?

What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?: What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC? Does it only delete every files and everything to look like new device, or is there something wrong with doing it?...
  10. What happened with Windows 11?

What happened with Windows 11?: I'm very, very disappointed with Microsoft. Windows 11 has gone backwards in its ability to do things conveniently, just as much, if not more then it has made advances. I use my computer for some of the simpler tasks, but rely on some of the convenience features for use.For...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is happening to windows 10

2. whats happening to windows 7 in dec.2019

3. whats happening to windows 10