Windows 10: What's happenning with my laptop

Discus and support What's happenning with my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey. since last month im having some issues in my laptop, like my mouse is very slow and kinda have of "input lag" aswell my games are delayed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ultraslb1904, May 20, 2020.

1. What's happenning with my laptop

Hey. since last month im having some issues in my laptop, like my mouse is very slow and kinda have of "input lag" aswell my games are delayed and since then it continues and everyday is worst. I tried everything, i resetted my pc 3 TIMES, upgraded drivers, installed optimizers and nothing changed, its very annoying this especially when im controlling the mouse or playing games. The mouse even in the highest speed sometimes gets delayed. Idk what is causing this, fps and refresh rate are normal but the games feel heavy and slow to move. My biggest worry is not the games but yes the way my laptop is sluggish.

And a similar thing happened 5 days ago , my phone touch screen is now a bit unresponsive than it used to be. I used the app "touchscreen repair" and it repair for 10 minutes and after that it returned back to be "delayed". Idk what to do, this is very messed up and annoying. What do you suppose it is and what should i do?

submitted by /u/ultraslb1904
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ultraslb1904, May 20, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 20, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 20, 2020
  4. What's happenning with my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 20, 2020
Thema:

What's happenning with my laptop

1. What's happenning with my laptop - Similar Threads - What's happenning laptop

2. What happen with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happen with my laptop?: I dont restart the laptop after update a haft of Windows 11 one drive dont enough to update, I restart but it has problem, I press anything,, it does boots and it requires me restart again. Then, it shut down and now I can't turn on my laptop and I plug in, the light dont...
  3. What happen with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happen with my laptop?: I dont restart the laptop after update a haft of Windows 11 one drive dont enough to update, I restart but it has problem, I press anything,, it does boots and it requires me restart again. Then, it shut down and now I can't turn on my laptop and I plug in, the light dont...
  4. What happened to my laptop that doesn't open?

What happened to my laptop that doesn't open?: I was just picking my laptop up to do something and it suddenly shuts down so I tried pressing the power button again but it doesn't light up. It was full, I just charged it. But I charged the laptop again anyways. The power button lights up but when I press it, it doesn't...
  5. What happened to my GPU in Laptop ????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my GPU in Laptop ????: Hello sir,Hope you are doing well. Recently I have faced with an unbearable problem. I have 4.18 GB of shared AMD RADEON Graphics of which I use in my games and I'm sure of it. But nowadays I can't use my shared graphics memory, only dedicated graphics but I haven't any...
  6. What happened to my GPU in Laptop ????

What happened to my GPU in Laptop ????: Hello sir,Hope you are doing well. Recently I have faced with an unbearable problem. I have 4.18 GB of shared AMD RADEON Graphics of which I use in my games and I'm sure of it. But nowadays I can't use my shared graphics memory, only dedicated graphics but I haven't any...
  7. What happen to my laptop system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happen to my laptop system: When i Turn on my Lenovo and login, after that my screen turn blank. My second disk in file explorer cannot be open and said "This drive is not accessible" and "invalid parameter"...
  8. What happen to my laptop system

What happen to my laptop system: When i Turn on my Lenovo and login, after that my screen turn blank. My second disk in file explorer cannot be open and said "This drive is not accessible" and "invalid parameter"...
  9. Pls help what’s happening to my laptop

Pls help what’s happening to my laptop: When I boot up my laptop, it starts normally for a second then the screen turns grey then normal again and repeats for forever all while there is no apps or anything on the taskbar. Window button doesn’t work too. This started happening after I restarted it and it updated....
  10. Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop??: Can someone help me??? Whats happening to my laptop. Missing text. Is this a virus??[IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-whats-happening-to-my-laptop/b637c5ef-0a02-4923-a2fe-2a189ec5710a