Windows 10: whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?

Discus and support whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For what is the tab "Graphics_1" in the Gpu submenu in the Taskmanager? Which part of the gpu does is represent? What uses this part of the gpu?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tobias M. H., Mar 24, 2019.

1. whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?

For what is the tab "Graphics_1" in the Gpu submenu in the Taskmanager?

Which part of the gpu does is represent?

What uses this part of the gpu?

whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager? ed9bc7e2-708a-4611-9b43-160f549e37c4?upload=true.jpg

:)

Tobias M. H., Mar 24, 2019

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Mar 24, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Computer problems....

take a screenie of TaskManager on process tab and post , to start with*Wink whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager? ;)
    what errors are listed?

DRDNA, Mar 24, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?

B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

Thema:

whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?

1. whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager? - Similar Threads - whats Tab Graphics_1

2. What is this Crypto tab?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this Crypto tab?: can someone explain this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-crypto-tab/9515448f-aa59-412c-bf74-7132d1c2ebc0
  3. What is this Crypto tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this Crypto tab?: can someone explain this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-crypto-tab/9515448f-aa59-412c-bf74-7132d1c2ebc0
  4. What is this Crypto tab?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskmanager inaccurate downloadspeed

Taskmanager inaccurate downloadspeed: Hello,I am using a 1GBPS up/down connection, and i am currently downloading something and it downloads at 10-30mb/s and i understand thats probably the limit from the source. However i do not understand why the taskmanager says i am downloading 100mbps in the performance tap...
  6. "Buggy" Translantion in Taskmanager for the Dutch language tab "performance" is either...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Buggy" Translantion in Taskmanager for the Dutch language tab "performance" is either...: Running latest Windows 10 including 20H2 update, and all recommended updates applied: [ATTACH] In the options menu it is possible to set the default tab to open. The list mentions "Processen, Uitvoering, App-geschiedenis, Opstarten, Gebruikers, Details, Services." Yes in...
  7. Taskmanager doesnt show what is used by the Network

Taskmanager doesnt show what is used by the Network: Hi, Since I got a new PC my Taskmanager shows how much network is used at all, but not how much is used by the Task. I even filtered by Network descending so that the highest usage should be on top. My motherboard does have two ethernet ports MSI ACE x570. One Intel with max...
  8. taskmanager bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskmanager bug: [ATTACH] i have a problem , i was having those tabs but now i dont https://preview.redd.it/smsrj2z4r5651.png?width=847&format=png&auto=webp&s=0d85ec0495f750ab522947126792e63acef60973 submitted by /u/alaaddinet [link] [comments]...
  9. Nothing shows up in the startup tab of taskmanager

Nothing shows up in the startup tab of taskmanager: As you can see literally nothing is showing up in the startup tab of task manager, I used to have around 10 programs in there before the last windows update and i'm a bit worried about why nothing is there anymore. Anyone know why this might be happening or a fix for it?...
  10. Taskmanager problem

Taskmanager problem: I tried to install Google Chrome but the installer closed after 3 seconds and from that moment, Task manager does not start without running him as administrator... I cant open him with CTRL+Shift+Esc , CTRL+ALT+DELETE or from System32 without administrator privileges. Its...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpu graphics_1

2. task manager graphics_1