Windows 10: What's it related to?

Discus and support What's it related to? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i have this bsod that popped out randomly today https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mC8yL0kody7ThofY i have windows 10 home 64bit. i have 64gb memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by charbel1011, Aug 9, 2020.

1. What's it related to?

So i have this bsod that popped out randomly today https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mC8yL0kody7ThofY i have windows 10 home 64bit. i have 64gb memory 3466mhz and i have the evga ftw3 utlra 2080 ti and i9 9900k. can somebody help me to know what's it related it for? i uninstalled onedrive.

:)

charbel1011, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 9, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

What's it related to?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue What's it related to? :p

cadaveca, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

What's it related to?

1. What's it related to? - Similar Threads - What's related

2. BSOD Games crashing and slow computer-I think its driver related but don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Games crashing and slow computer-I think its driver related but don't know what to do.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0qaPd7wWNK85jdIA?e=YkmYfYI think I have attached the minidump information correctly, if not I apologise. I have had a problem where when I play games such as Roblox I experience strange lag when my wifi is fine, and sometimes crashes. When I...
  3. BSOD Games crashing and slow computer-I think its driver related but don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Games crashing and slow computer-I think its driver related but don't know what to do.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0qaPd7wWNK85jdIA?e=YkmYfYI think I have attached the minidump information correctly, if not I apologise. I have had a problem where when I play games such as Roblox I experience strange lag when my wifi is fine, and sometimes crashes. When I...
  4. Can Lock Screen "Like what you see?" related pictures become a guessing game?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can Lock Screen "Like what you see?" related pictures become a guessing game?: Thank you for the nice pictures from around the world.Internally we have built around a guessing game to find out the locaions with friends and workmates.Is there any chance to apply the methdology into the screen itself to make something similar an official game?Appreciate...
  5. Can Lock Screen "Like what you see?" related pictures become a guessing game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Lock Screen "Like what you see?" related pictures become a guessing game?: Thank you for the nice pictures from around the world.Internally we have built around a guessing game to find out the locaions with friends and workmates.Is there any chance to apply the methdology into the screen itself to make something similar an official game?Appreciate...
  6. Can Lock Screen "Like what you see?" related pictures become a guessing game?

7. What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?: I have been getting a pop up on the right of my PC about my password expiring, but whenever I click on it, it takes me nowhere. It opens no tabs, and does nothing further. I have no idea what it is referencing. Is it my Microsoft account? My windows account? I don't remember...
  8. What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?

What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?: I have been getting a pop up on the right of my PC about my password expiring, but whenever I click on it, it takes me nowhere. It opens no tabs, and does nothing further. I have no idea what it is referencing. Is it my Microsoft account? My windows account? I don't remember...
  9. What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related?

How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related?: Hey, so I built my computer in 2021. To start I want to say what I have in terms of hardware. PC SPECS: AM4 Ryzen 7800X with the given CPU cooler fanB550 motor MB 32gb of ram all at 3600AMD rx6800xt EVGA 850 plus gold psu 1 500gb m.2 1 TB m.2 1 2TB SSD All Samsung SSDs On...