Windows 10: "Whats needs you attention" still shows avast after I uninstalled it

Discus and support "Whats needs you attention" still shows avast after I uninstalled it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im trying to update windows but it told me I needed to uninstall avast because its not "compatable with windows 10". whatever, so I uninstall it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 129sc, Aug 17, 2019.

1. 129sc Win User

"Whats needs you attention" still shows avast after I uninstalled it

Im trying to update windows but it told me I needed to uninstall avast because its not "compatable with windows 10". whatever, so I uninstall it but the updater STILL tells me to uninstall it when theres no trace of avast anywhere on my pc. Its driving me insane.

:)

129sc, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Maromer Win User

Avast Uninstall

I tried Avast and did not like it at all. Tried to uninstalled and it did not work. It shows on by boot system. Call Avast to no avail. How can I get rid of Avast once and for all!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Maromer, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Sutado Win User
    Uninstalled Avast to use Windows Defender, tells me to uninstall Avast...

So I had Avast on my computer as my anti-virus program, and was really annoyed at the pop-ups I'd constantly get, so I uninstalled it, and decided to use Windows Defender.

I tried to turn on real time protection, but it tells me uninstall Avast first....I not only uninstalled avast, but I deleted it's remnants from where it was kept in my hard drive.

Any suggestions on what I should do?

Thanks!

~

Sutado, Aug 17, 2019
  4. DBrambila Win User

Uninstall Avast program

I thank you for prompt response. However, I follow your advice and try to use Avast uninstaller tool, they suggest to allow the tool to put the computer on safe mode. Its that a good thing to do?

DBrambila, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. "Whats needs you attention" still shows avast after I uninstalled it - Similar Threads - Whats needs attention

2. What needs your attention

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What needs your attention: I don't know how I can solve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-needs-your-attention/4543f4be-f425-48a9-a9d9-618d591b0378
  3. Keyboard not working after uninstalling Avast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard not working after uninstalling Avast: Hello,My keyboard has recently been damaged because of uninstalling Avast with the official uninstaller. Now, my keyboard went from red to off. I can write on it, but, it looks awful. It has been like this for 1 week. 2 weeks ago it was RGB, now it is sometimes red, but,...
  4. Keyboard not working after uninstalling avast

Keyboard not working after uninstalling avast: Hello,Yesterday I uninstalled Avast for the second time and now my keyboard won't change colors. My trackpad is working though. I've looked through some forums but I couldn't find anything helpful. What should I do?By the way, 3 days ago I uninstalled it again. My keyboard...
  5. Keyboard not working after uninstalling Avast

Keyboard not working after uninstalling Avast: Hello,Today I uninstalled Avast for the second time and now my keyboard won't light up. My trackpad is working though. I've looked through some forums but I couldn't find anything helpful. What should I do?By the way, 2 days ago I uninstalled it again. My keyboard went from...
  6. what needs your attention

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what needs your attention: can someone help me i was trying to update my windows because it somehow failed updating last night and it said that i have to uninstall virtualbox ldplayer but i checked and i couldn find it someone had told me that i have to delete the LDplayer folder inside xuanzhi and...
  7. magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    magic iso still showing after i uninstalled it: everytime i right click on a file, magic iso is still there as an option after i've uninstalled it, how do i get rid of this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-iso-still-showing-after-i-uninstalled-it/f84d978d-5545-42f3-a283-6ff402b1b310
  8. NEED TO UNINSTALL AVAST BUT ...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NEED TO UNINSTALL AVAST BUT ...: I read your Q&A regarding this issue. Have tried and uninstall Avast, but now it is BACK! Now you say I am to download avast-clear from AVAST!?! Will it not install other undeletable issues on my computer?!...
  9. Uninstalled Avast, but it still shuts down Windows Defender

Uninstalled Avast, but it still shuts down Windows Defender: I've been experimenting with various AV programs. I had installed Avast (free) as a trial, then decided to uninstall it. I used iobit uninstaller. Then I wanted to make sure WD was back in operation but saw the message that Avast was still in control. What can I do to get WD...
  10. Avast update still appears after uninstall

Avast update still appears after uninstall: I uninstalled Avast Free Anti-Virus, although for some reason every time I boot up my computer, it still gives me the notification that Avast is still installed, but not up-to-date and not protecting my PC. This is not the first time I have encountered this glitch, I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what needs your attention avcast needs to be uninstalled

2. what needs your attention avast antivirus

3. what need your attention unsinatll avast

4. what needs your attention avast antivirus windows 10