Windows 10: What’s new in Office 365 administration

Discus and support What’s new in Office 365 administration in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re pleased to announce that the new Office 365 Service health dashboard is now available to all customers. Since the first preview—announced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

What’s new in Office 365 administration

Source: https://blogs.office.com/2017/03/01/...lly-available/

:)

Brink, Feb 28, 2017

2. How to View Shared Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar App

OH MY GOD!!!!

• What Office are you using, is it Office 365 for business or Office for personal use?
      • Office 365 for Business
    • Is your computer on a domain or not?
      • Connected to Domain
    • Are you an administrator, for your Office 365 or is it just your personal calendar that you want to manage?
      • Work calendars between two co-workers

RobertMcIntosh, Feb 28, 2017
  3. Tim923347 Win User
    Can't connect to App Store with 'For Business' account

I am the administrator of an Office 365 group and trying to log onto the store on my Surface produces and error "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one .. "

I am logged on to that PC as a local administrator and have my office 365 details in the School or Work account fields of Office, and 'Email & app account' and 'Access work or school fields' under Accounts in Windows Settings.

With this same configuration (local admin, office 365 account in the fields mentioned) on a different PC I can use the store successfully.

Tim923347, Feb 28, 2017
Thema:

What’s new in Office 365 administration

1. What’s new in Office 365 administration - Similar Threads - What’s Office 365

2. New Outlook as part of Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Outlook as part of Office 365: I purchased a new computer and transferred my old files and programs. I had it about a week and was ready my emails on the new system. Then I had to 'activate' the new MS Outlook (Office) to maintain the service, so I paid my subscription. Now I cannot access my email...
  3. New Insertable Icons in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Insertable Icons in Office 365: We’re here today with another example of how the feedback you provide directly impacts the development of Office! When we first added Icons to Office, we got tons of great feedback that people loved them! You used them to add visual flare to your documents and...
  4. New install of Office 365 not showing in account.microsoft.com....and Office 365 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New install of Office 365 not showing in account.microsoft.com....and Office 365 doesn't work: I have been having problems getting Office 365 to work on a laptop in which I have installed a new solid-state disk drive to replace the rotating disk drive that crashed and have reported this in a different post. My question here is: Why does my new installation of...
  5. What’s new in Office 365 Groups for April 2017

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 Groups for April 2017: With over 85-million monthly Office 365 users, there’s no such thing as a typical customer. That’s why we built Office to embrace the diverse needs of the modern workplace by giving teams their choice of tools. Even within a single organization, different teams often have...
  6. What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update: The new admin center reached general availability one month ago. This was a big milestone in our mission to provide you with a first-class admin experience, with tools that enable you to efficiently manage all aspects of the service. We continue to evolve the admin center....
  7. What’s new—Office 365 Video

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new—Office 365 Video: Office 365 Video provides you a single tool for uploading, sharing and playing back videos anywhere on your company intranet—whether you use SharePoint Online and/or SharePoint Server on-premises. “It was difficult to find information in our original intranet. The Office...
  8. What’s new in Office 365 Groups administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 Groups administration: Last December, we announced that Office 365 Groups are now supported by eDiscovery. Since then, we’ve delivered a number of updates to help administrators govern and manage Office 365 Groups, which provides cross-application group membership to enable teams to easily...
  9. New to Office 365 in July 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in July 2017: This month, we hosted more than 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual conference for partners, where we announced Microsoft 365 and debuted three new business apps to help companies of all sizes empower their employees and unlock growth and innovation. We also...
  10. Office 365: What’s new in January 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365: What’s new in January 2015: The Office 365 team got the new year off to a great start in January by delivering Office across more platforms and adding new features, service updates, and apps for your devices. OneDrive for Business is now available for Mac and iOS devices. You can combine Lync with new...