Windows 10: What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office

Discus and support What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Office Online team has been busy adding integration across Microsoft Cloud services and extending the capabilities of what you can do with Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 9, 2014
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 has stopped my Microsoft Office programms working

Hi Tracey, what version of Microsoft Office are you running?

In the meantime, as a First step, repair your Office installation:

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the online repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Dec 9, 2014
  3. Preview pane not working for documents in windows 10

The instruction were to repair Office, not Windows: "Perform an Online (full) repair of the Office installation, using the repair option in Programs and Features." So select Office, click Change and run Online Repair:

Repair an Office application

RobertJWin, Dec 9, 2014
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

OMG sure hope there won't be a test. . .that's a lot of info. . .*Tongue

5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Pop quiz!!

Everyone get out your pencils. *Tongue

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office - Similar Threads - What’s Office Online—featuring

2. New Office Protection Feature in 20H2

in Microsoft Office and 365
    New Office Protection Feature in 20H2: Has anyone upgraded to 20H2 and had experience to report back on this new feature? Microsoft Defender Application Guard for Office Microsoft Defender Application Guard, designed for Windows 10, now supports Office! With this support, you can launch untrusted Office documents...
  3. What is the difference between MS Office and Office in Apps & features in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the difference between MS Office and Office in Apps & features in settings: I was looking through all the apps in Apps & Features and came across Microsift Office 2019 AND Office i.e. [ATTACH] Why is there a separate entry for Office? What is this? Can someone shed some light on this?...
  4. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  5. Why Office Online is Now Simply Office

in Windows 10 News
    Why Office Online is Now Simply Office: [ATTACH] Microsoft PowerPoint for the web featuring a new header. Microsoft has decided to retire the “Online” branding for the web version of Office and adopt new terminology for how we refer to the apps on the web. Office uses sub-brands to denote our offerings such as...
  6. What Files Should Office Online be Able to Preview?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What Files Should Office Online be Able to Preview?: Hey All, I need the latest updated list for what files Office Online can open in Preview. I have had trouble opening Rich Text Files in preview. Sometimes I can open up Portable Document Files (PDF's) and other times I get a "Looks like we don't have a preview we can show...
  7. office online or Libre office - which is better

office online or Libre office - which is better: My wife's W10 laptop has now closed its free time on word and requires her to purchase it. I'm wondering which of the free ones would be best for her. She only tends to write up her CV and some report work on an occasional basis. I've been wondering about Office on line or...
  8. The new Office—October feature update

in Windows 10 News
    The new Office—October feature update: Welcome to our first new Office update post in which we share the features we are delivering to our Office customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Office Online. This month we expanded Skype integration in Office Online, introduced an Office Online extension for...
  9. What’s new in Office 365 administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration: Today, we’re pleased to announce that the new Office 365 Service health dashboard is now available to all customers. Since the first preview—announced at Ignite in September 2016—the new Service health dashboard has provided admins with a deeper level of service health...
  10. New accessibility enhancements for Office Online

in Windows 10 News
    New accessibility enhancements for Office Online: When we first built Office Online, we worked hard to make the suite accessible to blind and low vision users by using a new web accessibility standard called WAI-ARIA. While this web standard has allowed Office Online to be usable with a screen reader, we’ve made some further...