What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office

Discus and support What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Office Online team has been busy adding integration across Microsoft Cloud services and extending the capabilities of what you can do with Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 9, 2014
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 has stopped my Microsoft Office programms working

Hi Tracey, what version of Microsoft Office are you running?

In the meantime, as a First step, repair your Office installation:

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the online repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Dec 9, 2014
  3. RobertJWin Win User
    Preview pane not working for documents in windows 10

The instruction were to repair Office, not Windows: "Perform an Online (full) repair of the Office installation, using the repair option in Programs and Features." So select Office, click Change and run Online Repair:

Repair an Office application

RobertJWin, Dec 9, 2014
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

OMG sure hope there won't be a test. . .that's a lot of info. . .*Tongue

5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Pop quiz!!

Everyone get out your pencils. *Tongue

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office - Similar Threads - What’s Office Online—featuring

2. What is mean 0x8000 flag in WINTRUST_DATA (signature verification)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is mean 0x8000 flag in WINTRUST_DATA (signature verification): Hi, Microsoft SignTool uses undocumented 0x8000 flag on dwProvFlags field of WINTRUST_DATA in call to WinVerifyTrust for checking digital signature of driver: signtool /kp "file.sys" What does that flag mean? Thank you, Alex....
  3. New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809: Microsoft is committed to Windows 10 update cycle with two different releases every year, in April and October. So the Redstone 5 update is likely to be finalized in September and it’ll be rolled out to the general public in early October. Obviously, the insiders already have...
  4. Office Insider v1809 fast build 10813.20004 - August 17

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insider v1809 fast build 10813.20004 - August 17: This article contains release notes for Insider builds of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project for Windows desktop. Every week, we’ll highlight interesting new features, important fixes, and any significant issues we want you to know about. Note that we often...
  5. BSOD - Windows 10 - New hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Windows 10 - New hard drive: Hi everyone, I would really appreciate it if someone could help asap. All was working fine earlier today, but after leaving my pc in sleep mode to go make a cup of tea, I came back and it wouldn't wake up. So I forced it to reboot. Since then it, it gives a BSOD error as...
  6. Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature now supports larger images: The next Windows 10 update codenamed Redstone 5 comes with the highly anticipated Cloud Clipboard experience. Until yesterday, clipboard history only supported plain text, HTML, and images less than 1MB. The latest preview build 17741 comes with some much-needed improvements...
  7. New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue: I'm in a corate environment and one of my users had a Criticial Service Failed BSOD. We replaced the machine and upon signing in was prompted with the message "Windows can not sign into your account" and "You're using a Temporary profile". When going on the domain controller...
  8. connect new desktop folders to existing desktop folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect new desktop folders to existing desktop folders?: cannot connect from new desktop to existing laptop to updates files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connect-new-desktop-folders-to-existing-desktop/845c127b-d8d4-4bfc-bc8c-0ed31bb5b090
  9. Tons of entries involving "edgecastcdn.net" in Event Viewer, what is it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tons of entries involving "edgecastcdn.net" in Event Viewer, what is it?: In my Event Viewer, there is a huge number of entries that say "Name resolution for the name x.y.edgecastcdn.net timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded." (where x is usually a cs followed by a number, and y is either "wac" or "wpc"). There is an entry...
  10. I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.: I have a new Windows 10 computer. There is no sound coming form the computer. Please advise how to get sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-have-no-sound-on-my-new-windows-computer-please/0d5802ac-3ce6-4490-b1ea-65184925de8e