What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office

Discus and support What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The Office Online team has been busy adding integration across Microsoft Cloud services and extending the capabilities of what you can do with Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 10, 2014
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 has stopped my Microsoft Office programms working

Hi Tracey, what version of Microsoft Office are you running?

In the meantime, as a First step, repair your Office installation:

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the online repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Dec 10, 2014
  3. RobertJWin Win User
    Preview pane not working for documents in windows 10

The instruction were to repair Office, not Windows: "Perform an Online (full) repair of the Office installation, using the repair option in Programs and Features." So select Office, click Change and run Online Repair:

Repair an Office application

RobertJWin, Dec 10, 2014
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

OMG sure hope there won't be a test. . .that's a lot of info. . .*Tongue

5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Pop quiz!!

Everyone get out your pencils. *Tongue

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office - Similar Threads - What’s Office Online—featuring

1. What is "MY Office"?

in Windows 10 News
    What is "MY Office"?: I just noticed something called "My Office" listed in the Recently Added section of my Start Menu. I did not knowingly install this and I have no idea what it is or where it came from. I right clicked it and chose Run as Admin and got the Do you want to allow this app to...
  2. in this time what office to use 32 o 64 bits

in Windows 10 News
    in this time what office to use 32 o 64 bits: Hi i have now my new office 2016 jeje, i want to know what architecture use i have 8 gb ram and integrated graphic card in a pentium 3520 hope your sugestions. Really 32 bit have high compatibility? 64 bits have more perfomance? 105920
  3. What is the most current version of office 2016 / Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    What is the most current version of office 2016 / Office 365: Hi there anybody know what the most up to date version of Office 2016 / Office 365 is I've got this one : [img] I don't update automatically as sometimes updates break things Cheers jimbo 92898
  4. Office 2016 remove 'Tell me what you want to do' option from ribbon

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2016 remove 'Tell me what you want to do' option from ribbon: Not strictly a Windows 10 question, but does anyone know how to remove the Office 2016 'Tell me what you want to do' option from the ribbon? Thanks . 100573
  5. What’s new in Office 365 Groups for April 2017

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 Groups for April 2017: With over 85-million monthly Office 365 users, there’s no such thing as a typical customer. That’s why we built Office to embrace the diverse needs of the modern workplace by giving teams their choice of tools. Even within a single organization, different teams often have...
  6. What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update: The new admin center reached general availability one month ago. This was a big milestone in our mission to provide you with a first-class admin experience, with tools that enable you to efficiently manage all aspects of the service. We continue to evolve the admin center....
  7. What’s new in Office 365 administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration: Today, we’re pleased to announce that the new Office 365 Service health dashboard is now available to all customers. Since the first preview—announced at Ignite in September 2016—the new Service health dashboard has provided admins with a deeper level of service health...
What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office solved