Windows 10: What’s new in Skype for Windows 10 PCs

Discus and support What’s new in Skype for Windows 10 PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, the new features we announced last month for the latest version of Skype for Windows 10 are beginning to roll out! Let’s take a look at what’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

What’s new in Skype for Windows 10 PCs

Source: Windows 10 Tip: What's new in Skype for Windows 10 PCs - Windows Experience Blog

See also: New Skype desktop features - available now on Windows 10 | Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Dec 10, 2017
  2. Natmeer Win User

Uninstalling my 'old' Skype after installing Skype for Windows 10

I have downloaded Skype for Windows 10 and managed to get all my Contacts from my 'old' Skype connected to the Windows 10 Skype. So Skype for Windows 10 is working fine! The trouble is I can't uninstall my 'old' Skype (Version 7.36.0.101) so I'm sitting
    with 2 Skype's on my computer and when I go to uninstall my 'old' Skype the only Skype that shows up is the new Windows 10 Skype. I have tried all I know but can't figure out what to do? Please help. Thank you -

Natmeer, Dec 10, 2017
  3. Can't download sSkype on my lumia 540 ;windows 10 mobile

The new Skype app has been released for all Windows 10 PC and mobile users running Anniversary Update(14393.xxx).

Make sure your phone and apps are up-to-date and you should have the new skype app.

Stranger_Hanyo, Dec 10, 2017
  4. What’s new in Skype for Windows 10 PCs

Hi folks, @rboris ,

An hour ago Skype App was updated via Store to 12.10.572.0. Since that, the disturbing error: "RtcPalVideoEtwSession" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 has disappeared. Now only 10016 left to be cured...
    Good that sometimes MS engineers listen to us... *Wink

Have a wonderful day /evening/!

Ivan Petrov, Dec 10, 2017
  5. Tried and like it very much

hTconeM9user, Dec 10, 2017
  6. davidhk Win User
Thema:

What’s new in Skype for Windows 10 PCs

1. What’s new in Skype for Windows 10 PCs - Similar Threads - What’s Skype PCs

2. New Skype Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Skype Update: There was a new update earlier and my computer automatically download it. I always use video call with the computer camera, and it always let me use it before todays update. Now that i havet his update, it says that the camera isnt available like it doesnt recognize it. Is...
  3. What is new in Skype for Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Skype for Windows 10 PCs: If it’s been a minute since you’ve used Skype, there are several new features that have come out since the Windows 10 October 2018 Update: background blurring, OneDrive integration and live captions and subtitles. Background blur Did you ever video chat on Skype and the...
  4. new Skype OS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    new Skype OS: Tired of windows over engineering, over complicating their system and ultimately making their OS just about as useful and user-friendly as an ashtray on a motorbike. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-skype-os/64d96261-ac5f-4971-a9da-52614c56f47f"
  5. New update for SKYPE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New update for SKYPE: Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just found out that a new update for Skype is released. Version is 7.17.0.104 if anyone is interested. 33907
  6. Skype New Version

Skype New Version: New Version of Skype Available Version 7.18.0.112 41678
  7. Skype Update: What's New...???

Skype Update: What's New...???: Hi, I updated Skype a few days ago and I just installed the new "Windows 10 Creator's Update" which took a long time to install. However, today Skype says this: "You already have the latest version of Skype installed. The new version of Skype has all the great...
  8. New Version of Skype

New Version of Skype: New Version of Skype available to download Version 7.18.0.111 39971
  9. What’s new in Skype for Business and take control of updates

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Skype for Business and take control of updates: With April’s Office update, Lync will become Skype for Business, with a new user interface (UI) in the Windows desktop application. On today’s show, we take a look the new Skype for Business desktop application for Windows. BJ Haberkorn joins Jeremy Chapman to demonstrate...
  10. New in the latest update to Skype on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New in the latest update to Skype on Windows 10: Today, we’re excited to roll out an update to the Skype app on Windows 10 which makes it easier for you to stay in touch with friends from your Windows 10 devices. With the new update, you can easily share your files to Skype, react to messages, and get to your calls and...