What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps

Discus and support What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Today at //BUILD we are making an update available to the Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows apps. Windows 10 is an exciting release for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps

:)

Brink, Apr 30, 2015
  2. guy ismaelkoffi Win User

Getting error "Root Element is missing", When I create a "Blank App(Universal Windows)" Visual Studio 2015

Old title: Visual studio community 2015

When I create a "Blank App(Universal Windows)" Visual Studio Show me this error message : "Root Element is missing".

So I can't create new project. What should I do?

guy ismaelkoffi, Apr 30, 2015
  3. JoshuaMcDonald Win User
    Visual Studio 2015 Community

I recently downloaded visual studio 2015 community and am trying to make a basic hello world app using c++ and xaml. So I went to the Microsoft website where it one showing how to create a basic hello world app. When they went to new project, visual C++,
    windows, and then windows universal. You guys shows Blank App(Windows Universal) while my shows Blank App(Universal Windows 8.1). And I know that I downloaded all the features needed such as the SDK, windows platform, etc. And I also know that windows 8 is
    compatible for Visual Studio, but using windows 8, I will have to create 3 different projects instead of making just one because of the universal windows platform.

JoshuaMcDonald, Apr 30, 2015
Thema:

What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps

What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps - Similar Threads - What’s Visual Studio

1. Windows 10 update stuck – what to do?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update stuck – what to do?: Quick Jump Intro Important June 12th 2018 update Situation 1 – If the Windows update progress bar is stuck, start here Situation 2 – If you’re stuck on the blue screen, start here After you got unstuck – Step I: Use the update troublsehooter Step II: Clear update cache...
  2. Whats the best way to deal with bad sectors in hard drive?

in Windows 10 News
    Whats the best way to deal with bad sectors in hard drive?: My hard drive used to have a bit of freeze on opening some of the files so I decided to run a chkdsk /f via CMD. That converted my disc to dynamic somehow and it wouldnt even let me boot to windows. Anyway after installing EaseUS partition master I was able to turn my hard...
  3. WHat the heck

in Windows 10 News
    WHat the heck: WD 1 TB drive shows 100% used in Windows 10, show 931gb free in Windows 8..what the heck is going on there? 112475
  4. calendar.google.com wants to...Re: What Does This Mean?

in Windows 10 News
    calendar.google.com wants to...Re: What Does This Mean?: Almost always when I open up calendar (Chrome up to date) I get that message. Does that mean if I click allow I will get a desktop pop up notification every time an event comes up. I don't get that now and I certainly don't want that to happen. If I click block will that...
  5. Here’s what’s fixed and broken in latest Windows 10 Build 17692

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s what’s fixed and broken in latest Windows 10 Build 17692: Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Insider build 17692 for Fast Ring Insiders. The latest build comes with many new features like Swiftkey keyboard and blocking of autoplay videos in Microsoft Edge and more. For a detailed list of what’s new you can head over to our...
  6. what these two settings are

in Windows 10 News
    what these two settings are: Wondered what these two settings are. I don't see them in W8.1 so they must be new.
  7. What’s new in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Sprint 121 Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Sprint 121 Update: The Sprint 121 Update of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) is rolling out more broadly to accounts this week and includes Wiki in public preview and many features to make your workflow more integrated and consistent. Wiki, now included with every project, leverages the...
What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps solved