Windows 10: What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps

Discus and support What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at //BUILD we are making an update available to the Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows apps. Windows 10 is an exciting release for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps

Source: What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps

:)

Brink, Apr 30, 2015

2. Getting error "Root Element is missing", When I create a "Blank App(Universal Windows)" Visual Studio 2015

Old title: Visual studio community 2015

When I create a "Blank App(Universal Windows)" Visual Studio Show me this error message : "Root Element is missing".

So I can't create new project. What should I do?

guy ismaelkoffi, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Visual Studio 2015 Community

I recently downloaded visual studio 2015 community and am trying to make a basic hello world app using c++ and xaml. So I went to the Microsoft website where it one showing how to create a basic hello world app. When they went to new project, visual C++,
    windows, and then windows universal. You guys shows Blank App(Windows Universal) while my shows Blank App(Universal Windows 8.1). And I know that I downloaded all the features needed such as the SDK, windows platform, etc. And I also know that windows 8 is
    compatible for Visual Studio, but using windows 8, I will have to create 3 different projects instead of making just one because of the universal windows platform.

JoshuaMcDonald, Apr 30, 2015
Thema:

What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps

1. What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps - Similar Threads - What’s Visual Studio

2. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  3. Visual Studio Build Tools 2019 licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Build Tools 2019 licensing: Good day,we have license for Visual Studio 2017 Professional.Can we use Visual Studio Build Tools 2019 with it license for Visual Studio build tools 2019?The question is about licensing....
  4. New Microsoft Edge browser developer tools for Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge browser developer tools for Visual Studio Code: Last year, we released the experimental “Elements for VS Code” extension, giving developers the option of embedding the browser developer tools into Visual Studio Code. Today we’re excited to announce the general availability of the new...
  5. Visual Studio Office Tools-vstor_redist.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Office Tools-vstor_redist.exe: Hello All, My goal is to install Visual Studio Office Tools 10 for Windows 10. These tools are used and are dependencies for Tableau x64 and SAS Enterprise Guide x86. When the vstor_redist.exe is installed I see entries into my Control Panel "Programs and Features" for the...
  6. Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Visual Studio and SAS University Edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Visual Studio and SAS University Edition: I am using Microsoft Visual Studio and I need a Hyper-V ON. From time to time I am using SAS University Edition which I can run from Oracle VM VirtualBox. Only one way to run SAS University Edition is Hyper-V OFF. Yes, it is a standard script which turn on/off Hyper-V and...
  7. Will there be fix to Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual Studio Tools 2017?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be fix to Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual Studio Tools 2017?: [ATTACH] This has been going on since the 16.4.3 release for Visual Studio Community 2019 update. After the second update since the error, 16.4.4, I switched to Enterprise. I scrolled through several forums in a relationship base search but no success in finding a solution....
  8. Visual Studio 2017 problem with Unity Tools

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio 2017 problem with Unity Tools: Hello, i installed Unity 2018.3.4f1 (64-bit) and Visual Studio 2017 Community but in Visual Studio installer i can't select Unity Tools. "not Win10ThreSholdOneAndTwoBuildNumber".[ATTACH] Any ideas how to fix that ?...
  9. New Benefits in Visual Studio Subscriptions

in Windows 10 News
    New Benefits in Visual Studio Subscriptions: Last week at Microsoft Connect();, we announced two new benefits to assist cloud migration for our users who have Visual Studio Subscriptions. If you missed the event or want to watch the on-demand trainings, check out the Connect(); event page. If you’re a current Visual...
  10. New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio, Visual Studio for Mac, .NET Core and Xamarin.Forms: Microsoft Build has always been a time when we deliver a wealth of developer-focused announcements. It’s an opportunity to share our vision for developer experiences across mobile, AR/VR, cloud, web, desktop, IoT and AI. This year, I’m excited to have brought this vision to...