What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps

Discus and support What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at //BUILD we are making an update available to the Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows apps. Windows 10 is an exciting release for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps

:)

Brink, Apr 30, 2015
  2. guy ismaelkoffi Win User

Getting error "Root Element is missing", When I create a "Blank App(Universal Windows)" Visual Studio 2015

Old title: Visual studio community 2015

When I create a "Blank App(Universal Windows)" Visual Studio Show me this error message : "Root Element is missing".

So I can't create new project. What should I do?

guy ismaelkoffi, Apr 30, 2015
  3. JoshuaMcDonald Win User
    Visual Studio 2015 Community

I recently downloaded visual studio 2015 community and am trying to make a basic hello world app using c++ and xaml. So I went to the Microsoft website where it one showing how to create a basic hello world app. When they went to new project, visual C++,
    windows, and then windows universal. You guys shows Blank App(Windows Universal) while my shows Blank App(Universal Windows 8.1). And I know that I downloaded all the features needed such as the SDK, windows platform, etc. And I also know that windows 8 is
    compatible for Visual Studio, but using windows 8, I will have to create 3 different projects instead of making just one because of the universal windows platform.

JoshuaMcDonald, Apr 30, 2015
Thema:

1. What’s New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps - Similar Threads - What’s Visual Studio

2. Windows 10 1709 - Office 2013 Volume License does not update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 1709 - Office 2013 Volume License does not update: Hello, Been having an issue lately with Office 2013 VL on Windows 10 1709. To test, I just spun up a brand new VM, installed Windows 10 1709 and Office 2013. Both are activated and the 'Give me updates for other MS products... " is checked in Windows Update. I receive...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018: I updated to a new PC this summer. My old one was 32 bit and my new one is 64. I have the latest updates installed. Ever since changing over, the snooze feature does not work in the Calendar app. The reminder appears and if I snooze it for any length of time, it never shows...
  4. i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc: hello guys i want to create a new user for my kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/i-want-to-add-a-new-user-for-my-kids-in-the-pc/49651e3b-78c9-4351-8a2e-2abb8ec0e92a
  5. Mail app malfunction

Mail app malfunction: A few days ago I posted a question about the function of the Mail app. When I open an email message like the one below using the Mail app viewer it only shows this line information with no pictures or images or graphics, just this. I've been told that it could be a corrupted...
  6. suggested apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    suggested apps: how do I turn off suggested apps from instalng and showing up on my start automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/suggested-apps/352f9108-e745-468b-b07d-b3c31b486507
  7. Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?: I have tried 10 times by now and it always gets stuck at 75%. What happens at 75%? I would like to know! While looking for a solution I have only come across a million other posts regarding issues with update 1803. This makes me think nobody actually has been able to...
  8. Can't fix windows error code 0x80080005 (Windows 10)

Can't fix windows error code 0x80080005 (Windows 10): I recently replaced my dead m.2 ssd with a Samsung 860 evo 1tb and since then I have gotten the error code 0x80080005 when trying to update/download anything from windows. Even after multiple ssd formats and clean installs the error code persists which is pretty strange. I...
  9. Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic

Windows 10 updates and static DHCP changing to automatic: My company is using Windows 10 workstations for print servers and are constantly receiving Windows 10 updates. We are finding that after remotely or in person, logging into the workstation as Administrator, Windows 10 Enterprise will start doing an update. In some cases we...
  10. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: here is the dilemma, happen after a lighting strike it was worse before but this is what is subsided to [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/f168d730-0e22-40d0-9986-3d96f7e8950a