Windows 10: Whats New?

Discus and support Whats New? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please? Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10 6572 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, Jun 1, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Whats New?

If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please?

Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10

:)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Whats How Win User

PC is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions

Whats New? [​IMG]

Please go through it may help you....

You might not have permission to use this network resource | Contact the administrator : Solved.

Solution 1:- Watch

Error Message:- \\Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Step 1 :- disable the antivirus.....program

step:- 2.. check the firewall settings..

Steps 3:- go to control panel..... user account ....... manage credentials............ and from the save password

valet remove from the list of the save password and open again the network... and remove the save credential.

Solution 2:- Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings > All networks Choose option

Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56 bit encryption.

Whats New? [​IMG]

Whats How, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Nokia Lumia 520 Straight Talk internet and MMS not functioning correctly.

I had the absolute worst time using this. I did it all over and over, must've restarted my phone 14 times at least...no exaggeration.

Some people have said to use STRAIGHT_TALK under the username, that didnt do anything for me.

What FINALLY got mine to work was doing a hard reset on the phone and trying it all again.

One sure fire way to tell is if you're under settings and you see "mobile networks" instead of "cellular". If it shows "mobile networks" do the reset until you get "cellular" shown.

So if anyone has the same problem...there you go.

Whats InA Name, Jun 1, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member
  5. elbmek Win User
    danke much.

Interested in the muti task option, looks ok so far, even though the video is from last sept (2014)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Whats New?

1. Whats New? - Similar Threads - Whats

2. What space do I need for drive that receives Macrium backup data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What space do I need for drive that receives Macrium backup data?: I downloaded the freebie version of Macrium Reflect, and attempted to make an image of the entire drive so I would be ready should I have a hard drive failure. I didn’t have adequate space in the drive that will store the image file, so will try later. How much space do I...
  3. How can I change what Cortana calls me?

in Cortana
    How can I change what Cortana calls me?: I know a bunch of people have asked this, but unfortunately none of the articles I've read have helped. I somehow do not have the "About Me" section of the Cortana menu, and that seems to stop me from changing what she calls me? It makes me very uncomfortable....
  4. Laptop seems to be in Recovery mode - what now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop seems to be in Recovery mode - what now?: One of my laptops, which was working fine the other day when I last used it, seems to have encountered an issue overnight. When I got up, I found myself on a screen that said "Choose an option", which gives me the options of Continue, Use a Device, Troubleshoot, and Turn off...
  5. What is a good video compressing software for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is a good video compressing software for Windows 10?: I need to compress very large size videos to put onto websites like Facebook etc any good video compressing software suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-good-video-compressing-software-for/17cebc59-a0c2-49de-9922-cd09c7ed89c2"
  6. I uninstalled winzip and now windows doesn't know what a .zip is

I uninstalled winzip and now windows doesn't know what a .zip is: So I downloaded a FTP thing a while ago and it installed winzip with it and today i realized winzip made its self the default .zip program and i like the default windows one better i right click press extract it looks like this [ATTACH] but idk how to make it look like...
  7. What's wrong with my microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What's wrong with my microsoft store?: Dear Microsoft, There is something wrong with my Microsoft store. When I try to search for something and I begin to write in the search bar, nothing is written and the store closes. Note: I tried to restart my computer but it turned out pointless. What's wrong with the...
  8. W10 What happens to data when merging 2 partitions on same HD?

W10 What happens to data when merging 2 partitions on same HD?: Hello, I purchased a second internal hard drive (not SSD) for my computer a long time ago (maybe 2 years). I wanted to practice some basic skills that are not often used but wanted to refresh myself on the process. The basic skill I did was take that secondary 1TB HD and...
  9. What is the reason of hight CPU load under Windows ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the reason of hight CPU load under Windows ?: There many people affected by this. For couple of years already. Isn't Microsoft sill figured out why that happens on some machines ? I can't use Windows 10 these days, I don't use it for about 2 month already. Personally I've seen that on 2-3 of different laptops. Does...
  10. How to verify an email address in your Microsoft account --- Dont get the mail, What can I do.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to verify an email address in your Microsoft account --- Dont get the mail, What can I do.: How to verify an email address in your Microsoft account When you sign up for a Microsoft account or add an email address to your account, we automatically send a request to that email for you to verify that we have the right address. To finish the process, just follow the...