Windows 10: Whats New?

Discus and support Whats New? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please? Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10 6572 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, Jun 1, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Whats New?

If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please?

Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10

:)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Whats How Win User

PC is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions

Whats New? [​IMG]

Please go through it may help you....

You might not have permission to use this network resource | Contact the administrator : Solved.

Solution 1:- Watch

Error Message:- \\Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Step 1 :- disable the antivirus.....program

step:- 2.. check the firewall settings..

Steps 3:- go to control panel..... user account ....... manage credentials............ and from the save password

valet remove from the list of the save password and open again the network... and remove the save credential.

Solution 2:- Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings > All networks Choose option

Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56 bit encryption.

Whats New? [​IMG]

Whats How, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Whats InA Name Win User
    Nokia Lumia 520 Straight Talk internet and MMS not functioning correctly.

I had the absolute worst time using this. I did it all over and over, must've restarted my phone 14 times at least...no exaggeration.

Some people have said to use STRAIGHT_TALK under the username, that didnt do anything for me.

What FINALLY got mine to work was doing a hard reset on the phone and trying it all again.

One sure fire way to tell is if you're under settings and you see "mobile networks" instead of "cellular". If it shows "mobile networks" do the reset until you get "cellular" shown.

So if anyone has the same problem...there you go.

Whats InA Name, Jun 1, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member
  5. elbmek Win User
    danke much.

Interested in the muti task option, looks ok so far, even though the video is from last sept (2014)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Whats New?

1. Whats New? - Similar Threads - Whats

2. I have an app without a name in my Uninstall area - how do I find out what it is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have an app without a name in my Uninstall area - how do I find out what it is?: I was uninstalling some apps, and noticed one of the apps has no name! How do I find out what this guy is? [ATTACH] I started to uninstall to see what information I got: [ATTACH] Any suggestions on what is going on here, or how to procede?...
  3. Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in NetBeans Java IDE 8.2 ?! Error in Detection? What now?: Hi! I downloaded NetBeans from the official page because I was instructed to get started learning Java with it and after installation Windows Defender Security Center running on my Win 10 Pro Laptop ThinkPad X220 said it detected Trojan:Script/Cloxer.A!cl in about 30...
  4. Windows 10 PC Intel IAStorUI.exe stoped on 10 10 WHY? What to check?

Windows 10 PC Intel IAStorUI.exe stoped on 10 10 WHY? What to check?: Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this? Source IAStorUI Summary Stopped working Date ‎10/‎10/‎2018 20:00 Status Report sent Description Stopped working Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorUI.exe Problem...
  5. My Spanish tutor has sent me a file on "What's App" but It won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Spanish tutor has sent me a file on "What's App" but It won't open: Any ideas please on what I can do? I need to listen to some of it for my next class... but the apps on my computer are saying it is corrupt / or can't open etc... Can anyone tell me an app that will open it? Or is it just that my computer is so old and it needs updating?...
  6. What Drivers Do I update (Win 10; Very Confused!) Home PC System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What Drivers Do I update (Win 10; Very Confused!) Home PC System: (Edit: I just saw the driver forum. I do not see how to delete this and repost. Can you still help?) I used to automatically use programs to update my drivers (3rd party updaters). But you guys yelled at me - do it manually you said.. I have an i5 4460 3.2 from Lenovo Win 10...
  7. What Drivers Do I update (Win 10; Very Confused!) Home PC System Driv

in Windows 10 Support
    What Drivers Do I update (Win 10; Very Confused!) Home PC System Driv: (Edit: I just saw the driver forum. I do not see how to delete this and repost. Can you still help?) I used to automatically use programs to update my drivers (3rd party updaters). But you guys yelled at me - do it manually you said.. I have an i5 4460 3.2 from Lenovo Win 10...
  8. Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this?

Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this?: Source IAStorUI Summary Stopped working Date ‎10/‎10/‎2018 20:00 Status Report sent Description Stopped working Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorUI.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem...
  9. What is in Hewlett Packard sp91244 for Windows 10 in October 2018?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is in Hewlett Packard sp91244 for Windows 10 in October 2018?: What is in Hewlett Packard sp91244 for Windows 10 in October 2018? Should I install it? Ruth 801 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sp91244/67e209c9-ced6-4249-8d54-299bb5ef46e6
  10. What Does Win10 Safe Mode Do?

in Windows 10 Support
    What Does Win10 Safe Mode Do?: I am curious about the exact workings of Safe Mode that a Registry Change made in Normal Mode doesn't seem to take effect on numerous Restarts until we Restart in Safe Mode ? I wonder just what is happening within the computer at such a time? And what does it signify when we...