Whats New?

Discus and support Whats New? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please? Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10 6572 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, Jun 1, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Whats New?

If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please?

Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10

:)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Whats How Win User

PC is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions

Whats New? [​IMG]

Please go through it may help you....

You might not have permission to use this network resource | Contact the administrator : Solved.

Solution 1:- Watch

Error Message:- \\Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Step 1 :- disable the antivirus.....program

step:- 2.. check the firewall settings..

Steps 3:- go to control panel..... user account ....... manage credentials............ and from the save password

valet remove from the list of the save password and open again the network... and remove the save credential.

Solution 2:- Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings > All networks Choose option

Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56 bit encryption.

Whats New? [​IMG]

Whats How, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Whats InA Name Win User
    Nokia Lumia 520 Straight Talk internet and MMS not functioning correctly.

I had the absolute worst time using this. I did it all over and over, must've restarted my phone 14 times at least...no exaggeration.

Some people have said to use STRAIGHT_TALK under the username, that didnt do anything for me.

What FINALLY got mine to work was doing a hard reset on the phone and trying it all again.

One sure fire way to tell is if you're under settings and you see "mobile networks" instead of "cellular". If it shows "mobile networks" do the reset until you get "cellular" shown.

So if anyone has the same problem...there you go.

Whats InA Name, Jun 1, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member
  5. elbmek Win User
    danke much.

Interested in the muti task option, looks ok so far, even though the video is from last sept (2014)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Whats New?

1. Whats New? - Similar Threads - Whats

2. What is New with Xbox Customer Support

in Windows 10 News
    What is New with Xbox Customer Support: [ATTACH] Team Xbox is always working to bring you great games, enhanced capabilities, and new ways to play and connect with your friends. As a support team, we want to provide fast and effective help whenever you need it and in the form that works best for you. We’re...
  3. What Button? I do not see one!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Button? I do not see one!: "Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let's get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get going:" What Button? I do not see one !...
  4. What the heck happened to Task Manager?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What the heck happened to Task Manager?: Why does Task Manager no longer run on top of all other apps in Windows so that you can readily close apps/tasks that are causing issues on our systems - the way it used to???...
  5. No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe.....: No matter what I do I can't unsubscribe from a question I got answered more than a year ago!!! It is driving me crazy!!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!...
  6. flash ufie what ever cant get in bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    flash ufie what ever cant get in bios: so i go shopping come back want to overcloc my ram speed i cant get in bios nuthing works what showed up as keys i have to go to windows some thing with firmware just to get there i reinstal windows nuthing works flash my mother board nuuuuuuthing hybrid stuff or fastboot not...
  7. What is this kind of UI Glitch?

What is this kind of UI Glitch?: I need some help! After upgrading from Windows 10 build 17713 to 17733, I saw this UI glitch : [ATTACH] When my app mode is changed to dark and I'm hovering the Back button, the foreground (the graphics) color of the button is white and the background color of the button is...
  8. Windows 10 failing to update from the 1703 version. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 failing to update from the 1703 version. What can I do?: Windows 10 just doesn't seem to update from the 1703 version to a newer one. It started about a month ago; the update would start normally, but it'd eventually fail after reaching a certain percentage of completion. It'd then reboot back to the previous version. But then one...
  9. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: here is the dilemma, happen after a lighting strike it was worse before but this is what is subsided to [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/f168d730-0e22-40d0-9986-3d96f7e8950a
  10. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/1cfd39dd-64b2-4a25-9548-8d95ac4d6255