Windows 10: Whats New?

Discus and support Whats New? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please? Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10 6572 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, Jun 1, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Whats New?

If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please?

Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10

:)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Whats How Win User

PC is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions

Whats New? [​IMG]

Please go through it may help you....

You might not have permission to use this network resource | Contact the administrator : Solved.

Solution 1:- Watch

Error Message:- \\Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Step 1 :- disable the antivirus.....program

step:- 2.. check the firewall settings..

Steps 3:- go to control panel..... user account ....... manage credentials............ and from the save password

valet remove from the list of the save password and open again the network... and remove the save credential.

Solution 2:- Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings > All networks Choose option

Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56 bit encryption.

Whats New? [​IMG]

Whats How, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Nokia Lumia 520 Straight Talk internet and MMS not functioning correctly.

I had the absolute worst time using this. I did it all over and over, must've restarted my phone 14 times at least...no exaggeration.

Some people have said to use STRAIGHT_TALK under the username, that didnt do anything for me.

What FINALLY got mine to work was doing a hard reset on the phone and trying it all again.

One sure fire way to tell is if you're under settings and you see "mobile networks" instead of "cellular". If it shows "mobile networks" do the reset until you get "cellular" shown.

So if anyone has the same problem...there you go.

Whats InA Name, Jun 1, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member
  5. elbmek Win User
    danke much.

Interested in the muti task option, looks ok so far, even though the video is from last sept (2014)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Whats New?

1. Whats New? - Similar Threads - Whats

2. What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?: So I have had my computer for some time now but for as long as I have had it, it will randomly disconnect from my monitor and essentially shut down without powering down. The fans and lights stay on and there is no sound change with the computer, it just acts like the cable...
  3. What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?: So I have had my computer for some time now but for as long as I have had it, it will randomly disconnect from my monitor and essentially shut down without powering down. The fans and lights stay on and there is no sound change with the computer, it just acts like the cable...
  4. A blue icon with the word “live” has appeared on the computer task bar. What is this icon...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A blue icon with the word “live” has appeared on the computer task bar. What is this icon...: A blue icon with the word”live” has appeared on the task bar. What is the icon ? How can I remove this icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-blue-icon-with-the-word-live-has-appeared-on-the/62e2e2ff-d413-40bd-9496-d516cf9aed0b
  5. What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?

6. What are the ways to contact Microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the ways to contact Microsoft support?: I bought Windows 11 Home on Microsoft's official site. The order was paid successfully and marked as completed. After the purchase, they showed me a key and said they emailed it to me in a confirmation email. No email has arrived, and the key is not showing in the order...
  7. What are the ways to contact Microsoft support?

What are the ways to contact Microsoft support?: I bought Windows 11 Home on Microsoft's official site. The order was paid successfully and marked as completed. After the purchase, they showed me a key and said they emailed it to me in a confirmation email. No email has arrived, and the key is not showing in the order...
  8. Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc: My computer keeps crashing, the error on the blue screen is Whea Uncorrectable error. Could someone help me figure what the actual issue is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-figuring-out-whats-wrong-with-my-pc/d3d7a3f9-d8b8-4bc0-9e7b-629d210e09d1
  9. Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc

Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc: My computer keeps crashing, the error on the blue screen is Whea Uncorrectable error. Could someone help me figure what the actual issue is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-figuring-out-whats-wrong-with-my-pc/d3d7a3f9-d8b8-4bc0-9e7b-629d210e09d1
  10. my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do

my screen is freezed and cant use my controls so what should i do: Hi there,My screen is freezed and can't use my controls so what should i do I Tried restarting my pc by long pressing the start button.But the problem seems to be continuing...