Windows 10: Whats New?

Discus and support Whats New? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please? Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10 6572 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, Jun 1, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Whats New?

If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please?

Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10

:)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Whats How Win User

PC is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions

Whats New? [​IMG]

Please go through it may help you....

You might not have permission to use this network resource | Contact the administrator : Solved.

Solution 1:- Watch

Error Message:- \\Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Step 1 :- disable the antivirus.....program

step:- 2.. check the firewall settings..

Steps 3:- go to control panel..... user account ....... manage credentials............ and from the save password

valet remove from the list of the save password and open again the network... and remove the save credential.

Solution 2:- Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings > All networks Choose option

Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56 bit encryption.

Whats New? [​IMG]

Whats How, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Nokia Lumia 520 Straight Talk internet and MMS not functioning correctly.

I had the absolute worst time using this. I did it all over and over, must've restarted my phone 14 times at least...no exaggeration.

Some people have said to use STRAIGHT_TALK under the username, that didnt do anything for me.

What FINALLY got mine to work was doing a hard reset on the phone and trying it all again.

One sure fire way to tell is if you're under settings and you see "mobile networks" instead of "cellular". If it shows "mobile networks" do the reset until you get "cellular" shown.

So if anyone has the same problem...there you go.

Whats InA Name, Jun 1, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member
  5. elbmek Win User
    danke much.

Interested in the muti task option, looks ok so far, even though the video is from last sept (2014)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Whats New?

1. Whats New? - Similar Threads - Whats

2. What does it mean "Stablish as icon application"?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does it mean "Stablish as icon application"?: Greetings guys... Whenever I open Photos app from Windows 10, then right clicking on a picture it does show the option " Stablish as icon application ". It may differ a little bit since I do not have the OS as english language but when I selected such option nothing did...
  3. My pc did'nt have a administrator so that i can't do all in my pc what should i do?-PS: I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My pc did'nt have a administrator so that i can't do all in my pc what should i do?-PS: I...: My windows 10 didn't have a administrator user so that i can't do all in my pc what should i do? -PS: I accidentally change my administrator user to standard user...
  4. C drive keeps have 2 folders created and I have no idea from what

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive keeps have 2 folders created and I have no idea from what: Windows 10 These 2 folders keep getting created after I delete them. (The names are random but always start with the same 2 digits [ie _b and AC]) See picture https://gyazo.com/80bb2b70a01cef3fbf53f14116622a47 Inside both folders they create garbage files (Again...
  5. What is VPN & what does it do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is VPN & what does it do: I want to know what VPN is & what it does. Does it slow down the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-vpn-what-does-it-do/02c457a5-404a-4127-9626-b65a9072c093
  6. How can I discover what is turning initial NumLock back ON in registry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I discover what is turning initial NumLock back ON in registry?: I want NumLock OFF. When I do this: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Keyboard] "InitialKeyboardIndicators"="0" [HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2521100928-1257388768-1882217752-1001\Control Panel\Keyboard] "InitialKeyboardIndicators"="0" the...
  7. What is this URL?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is this URL?: what is it and how do I get rid of it (s.yming.com/rq/darla/3-6-3/html/r-sf.html)? It hijacks my e-mail account Grant [Original Title: s.yming.com/rq/darla/3-6-3/html/r-sf.html]...
  8. i have usb webcam plugged in and a picture on the computer of what ever it aims at but the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have usb webcam plugged in and a picture on the computer of what ever it aims at but the...: the mic don't work on the webcam and skype will not work properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-usb-webcam-plugged-in-and-a-picture-on-the/6f70a849-4c39-495c-8b1e-fdfda9a67758
  9. What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10

What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10: Hello, I have discovered the Access Work or School setting in Windows 10 on my Surface. I use it to access my OneNote. When I login to the services it tells me that it gives my work a level of access to my device for management purposes. What access does this give my work...
  10. What is mandatory profile

What is mandatory profile: Hello, On windows 10, when you copy a profile 'exemple : default profile to C:\users\profile.v6 ' , there is a new select case 'mandatory profile' What does it mean ? what is the difference beteween older version and this, What's difference to rename ntuser.dat to...