Windows 10: Whats New?

Discus and support Whats New? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please? Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10 6572 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, Jun 1, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Whats New?

If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please?

Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10

:)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Whats How Win User

PC is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions

Whats New? [​IMG]

Please go through it may help you....

You might not have permission to use this network resource | Contact the administrator : Solved.

Solution 1:- Watch

Error Message:- \\Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Step 1 :- disable the antivirus.....program

step:- 2.. check the firewall settings..

Steps 3:- go to control panel..... user account ....... manage credentials............ and from the save password

valet remove from the list of the save password and open again the network... and remove the save credential.

Solution 2:- Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings > All networks Choose option

Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56 bit encryption.

Whats New? [​IMG]

Whats How, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Nokia Lumia 520 Straight Talk internet and MMS not functioning correctly.

I had the absolute worst time using this. I did it all over and over, must've restarted my phone 14 times at least...no exaggeration.

Some people have said to use STRAIGHT_TALK under the username, that didnt do anything for me.

What FINALLY got mine to work was doing a hard reset on the phone and trying it all again.

One sure fire way to tell is if you're under settings and you see "mobile networks" instead of "cellular". If it shows "mobile networks" do the reset until you get "cellular" shown.

So if anyone has the same problem...there you go.

Whats InA Name, Jun 1, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member
  5. elbmek Win User
    danke much.

Interested in the muti task option, looks ok so far, even though the video is from last sept (2014)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Whats New?

1. Whats New? - Similar Threads - Whats

2. 0x8019019a. The replies are not shown. What do I do now please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x8019019a. The replies are not shown. What do I do now please?: Impossible to update email for yahoo as needed. Tried everything and code above is given by someone else with the problem but I cannot access the two answers given to him. What does this code 0x8019019a mean?...
  3. what is windows' definition of an app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is windows' definition of an app?: when windows asks me if i wanyt to delete the other apps on a drive, does it mean microsoft store apps, or real programs? Also im having the problem where when i click yes or no on that message it gives me an error. Error code when i press no is 0x80004004 or something like...
  4. Does anyone know what this pop up is?

Does anyone know what this pop up is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panthicanes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8mvod/does_anyone_know_what_this_pop_up_is/
  5. Windows 10 is doing my head in. What the Chuff is going on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is doing my head in. What the Chuff is going on?: After giving in to the Microsoft bully Boys when they effectively phased out Windows 7 by withdrawing support I had Windows 10 loaded onto my PC. I've had so many problems I need a pro IT guy of flippin speed dial. The photos APP stopped working, the Calculator APP stopped...
  6. I cannot install the windows 10 upgrade and dont even know what I am supposed to be looking...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot install the windows 10 upgrade and dont even know what I am supposed to be looking...: I cannot install the windows 10 upgrade and dont even know what i am supposed to b looking for in requirements. please help me upgrade * Original title: help me!!!!!...
  7. Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What...

Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mozyzyzyzy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8dock/blue_screen_error_keeps_on_showing_1015_mins/
  8. What is a RAID volume? And when does it save your soul?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is a RAID volume? And when does it save your soul?: I am curious what that is. I am not facing a problem, I am just curious what it is and how do you go about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-raid-volume-and-when-does-it-save-your/277e10e6-8dfd-4876-8885-f46f8d378f15
  9. Windows 10 August cumulative updates overview: What’s improved

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 August cumulative updates overview: What’s improved: Windows 10 is based on a servicing model known as “Windows as a Service”, (WAAS), which means the OS is updated once or twice a year with new features. In addition, Windows 10 also receives mandatory quality updates (popularly referred to as “cumulative updates”) on the...
  10. I can't look at reviews for the xbox game store. or microsoft store what ever you guys call...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't look at reviews for the xbox game store. or microsoft store what ever you guys call...: So I've been wanting to look at some reviews of games I've been thinking about. or was just curious about... But the mircosoft store does not have the "Reviews" button at all... And no I am not using the built-in windows app... that thing is dumb so I uninstalled that......