Windows 10: Whats New?

Discus and support Whats New? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please? Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10 6572 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, Jun 1, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Whats New?

If this has been questioned/answered before, can I have a link please?

Whats going to be 'new' in Win 10

:)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  2. Whats How Win User

PC is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions

Whats New? [​IMG]

Please go through it may help you....

You might not have permission to use this network resource | Contact the administrator : Solved.

Solution 1:- Watch

Error Message:- \\Localhost is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Step 1 :- disable the antivirus.....program

step:- 2.. check the firewall settings..

Steps 3:- go to control panel..... user account ....... manage credentials............ and from the save password

valet remove from the list of the save password and open again the network... and remove the save credential.

Solution 2:- Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings > All networks Choose option

Enable file sharing for devices that use 40- or 56 bit encryption.

Whats New? [​IMG]

Whats How, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Nokia Lumia 520 Straight Talk internet and MMS not functioning correctly.

I had the absolute worst time using this. I did it all over and over, must've restarted my phone 14 times at least...no exaggeration.

Some people have said to use STRAIGHT_TALK under the username, that didnt do anything for me.

What FINALLY got mine to work was doing a hard reset on the phone and trying it all again.

One sure fire way to tell is if you're under settings and you see "mobile networks" instead of "cellular". If it shows "mobile networks" do the reset until you get "cellular" shown.

So if anyone has the same problem...there you go.

Whats InA Name, Jun 1, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member
  5. elbmek Win User
    danke much.

Interested in the muti task option, looks ok so far, even though the video is from last sept (2014)

elbmek, Jun 1, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Whats New?

1. Whats New? - Similar Threads - Whats

2. I have a spanking new noodle box! - I just don't know what it's for.

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a spanking new noodle box! - I just don't know what it's for.: Hello everyone, First time posting here - my problems are usually very simple ones - a quick google or two and I'm back in business. But this one is trying very hard to be different. I've not found any info on this. I was hoping someone here might know something about it. If...
  3. Is That What Really Caused My Windows 10 PC to Get An Automatic Repair Loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is That What Really Caused My Windows 10 PC to Get An Automatic Repair Loop?: A couple months ago, I used Windows 10 version 20H2. Is that what really caused my Windows 10 PC to get an automatic repair loop asking me to choose a keyboard layout when I restarted it after it froze on me?...
  4. Notebook has a lot of delay with everything and this message pops up, don’t know what is wrong

Notebook has a lot of delay with everything and this message pops up, don’t know what is wrong: So, today i opened my computer like i usually do but it takes longer than expected so i go down to get a drink and when i come back it looks normal but when i try to open my browser, it takes an awful lot of time and this message shows upI have absolutely no idea what...
  5. Apps inconsistently crashing. What are my options?

Apps inconsistently crashing. What are my options?: Video here: https://vimeo.com/581571935As you can see in the video, opening the Microsoft store and clicking on a game will crash it. Playing "Age of Empires II DE" on steam crashes it. Opening a mp4/mkv file crashes it. A couple days ago it was completely fixed and...
  6. What is an IPSW file and how do I open it on my Windows PC?

in Windows 10 News
    What is an IPSW file and how do I open it on my Windows PC?: [ATTACH]You will find IPSW files on your Windows PC, if you use an iPad, iPod, or iPhone. These files are easily ignorable if not for their humongous size. In this post, we see what are IPSW files and should you delete them or not. What is an IPSW file? The files you see with...
  7. windows update error please help me, What i do next

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update error please help me, What i do next: What i Do next https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-please-help-me-what-i-do-next/d5aaf91f-e661-4eac-9315-1fff49dabd9c
  8. BIT.tmp and wct.tmp files , can you tell me what is it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIT.tmp and wct.tmp files , can you tell me what is it?: I just formatted my computer, but something happens to me that I don't know if it happens to others , I have certain files in the local temp folder called BIT number and letter mixed and they are .tmp files for example BITFB7A.tmp, I realized that they are files that are...
  9. What is the fastest memory for my motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the fastest memory for my motherboard: What is the fastest memory for my motherboard. I want 32 gm. There is 4 slots. But 2 mem stick can fit. My MB is ASUS 970 PRO GAMING AURA. 183209
  10. What recovery option was this???

What recovery option was this???: Hello, not sure if this is directly related to the topic, but my & a friend have been trying to figure out how to fix their PC for hours, and then his roommate comes in & fixes it immediately with some recovery feature which i've never seen before. Is this a windows thing, or...