Windows 10: What's next for Microsoft's Windows Server 2016

Discus and support What's next for Microsoft's Windows Server 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Beyond acknowledging that Microsoft doesn't plan to deliver the next version of Windows Server until some time in 2016, company officials haven't said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

What's next for Microsoft's Windows Server 2016

Read more: What's next for Microsoft's Windows Server 2016 | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Feb 8, 2015

2. When the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 coming?

I was search it on internet about this. But i only get the preview version. Not the actual/final release...

So, we must wait until the next Windows Server (I don't know what's the name for next Windows Server. is it 2016? or vNext? or maybe 10 Server probably?) Or anyone have any idea when it will coming?

BTW, I'm also waiting for the next Windows Server... I've already bored 2 using this Windows Server 2012 R2 right now... Want 2 upgrade it ASAP since I've heard the next Windows Server will have interesting feature like Nano server & more...

XZ-Retsuya, Feb 8, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Installation

What is the exact make and model of this IBM Server.

Microsoft Server and Client don't share the same code base and compatibility as past versions. So, while Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 could work on the same exact hardware, its not the same case for Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 8, 2015
Thema:

What's next for Microsoft's Windows Server 2016

1. What's next for Microsoft's Windows Server 2016 - Similar Threads - What's next Microsoft's

2. What is the recommended reboot frequency for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 STD R2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the recommended reboot frequency for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 STD R2: What is the recommended reboot frequency for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 STD R2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-recommended-reboot-frequency-for/98dff9f6-0b14-46ae-b0dd-bbfdb24f9926
  3. What is the recommended reboot frequency for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 STD R2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the recommended reboot frequency for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 STD R2: What is the recommended reboot frequency for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 STD R2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-recommended-reboot-frequency-for/98dff9f6-0b14-46ae-b0dd-bbfdb24f9926
  4. Microsoft Windows Server 2016 License tracker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Server 2016 License tracker: I have a client who currently has 50 Windows 2016 datacenter virtual machines and 10 SQL 2017 installations licenced under the Service Provider Licence Agreement, each of which has a Per Core licence SPLA. The virtual machines run on five hosts, each of which has two physical...
  5. Microsoft Windows Server 2016 License tracker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows Server 2016 License tracker: I have a client who currently has 50 Windows 2016 datacenter virtual machines and 10 SQL 2017 installations licenced under the Service Provider Licence Agreement, each of which has a Per Core licence SPLA. The virtual machines run on five hosts, each of which has two physical...
  6. Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Server 2016: Dear How you hide windows updates on the Windows server 2016. I tried downloading WUSHOWHIDE.DIAGCAD from Microsoft site download link broken. Can someone please assist. Thank You...
  7. Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Server 2016: I've inherited some problems at a new employer related to Windows Server 2016. I know Server 2012 and older pretty well, but not 2016. The problem is that something is killing Admin Control. Admins can still log in, but things that require Admin Elevation or just admin...
  8. Windows server 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows server 2016: Hi, Please can you help me to understand if Windows server 2016 required MS17-010 patch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2016/8b50913e-b88d-4a84-9e93-a49a15baa37f
  9. Windows Server 2016 connecting directly to microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Server 2016 connecting directly to microsoft: I'm experiencing weird problem with one of my newly created virtual machine. For some reason it keeps trying to connect on Microsoft IP addresses without using proxy, so we keep getting firewall deny. Any idea why would server want to connect on those IP addresses:...
  10. What’s next for Windows 10 and Windows Server quality updates

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Windows 10 and Windows Server quality updates: Today I’m excited to share that we’ll be bringing a new design for quality updates to the next major versions of Windows 10 and Windows Server, coming later this year. This design creates a compact update package for easier and faster deployment. Windows 10 quality updates...