Windows 10: what's "read only" ?

Discus and support what's "read only" ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; title submitted by /u/gasterblastsky [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f81apg/whats_read_only/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gasterblastsky, Feb 22, 2020.

1. what's "read only" ?

/u/gasterblastsky, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 22, 2020
  3. annie Win User
    How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Feb 22, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

what's "read only" ?

8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

what's "read only" ?

1. what's "read only" ? - Similar Threads - what's read

2. what app do i need to read about the recently installed updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what app do i need to read about the recently installed updates: just installed new update, went to see what it included but dont have the required reader. went to the store but didnt know what reader to install...
  3. what app do i need to read about the recently installed updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what app do i need to read about the recently installed updates: just installed new update, went to see what it included but dont have the required reader. went to the store but didnt know what reader to install...
  4. My computer has been Crashing ever sense I got it. This is what event viewer reads.

My computer has been Crashing ever sense I got it. This is what event viewer reads.: Hello, My computer has been crashing after gaming for an hour or two this happens very commonly. My event viewer states The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 5 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 1000 milliseconds:...
  5. My computer has been Crashing ever sense I got it. This is what event viewer reads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been Crashing ever sense I got it. This is what event viewer reads.: Hello, My computer has been crashing after gaming for an hour or two this happens very commonly. My event viewer states The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 5 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 1000 milliseconds:...
  6. What Exactly Do "Read and Write" Folder Permissions Allow?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What Exactly Do "Read and Write" Folder Permissions Allow?: pretty much the title. taking a look at the Boot folder for example in C Drive/Windows; on my PC, Administrators and Users have permission to Read as well as Execute, but not WriteRead is pretty self explanatory; with this example, it means those in the Admin and User groups...
  7. What Exactly Do "Read and Write" Folder Permissions Allow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Exactly Do "Read and Write" Folder Permissions Allow?: pretty much the title. taking a look at the Boot folder for example in C Drive/Windows; on my PC, Administrators and Users have permission to Read as well as Execute, but not WriteRead is pretty self explanatory; with this example, it means those in the Admin and User groups...
  8. What Exactly Do "Read and Write" Folder Permissions Allow?

9. Can someon pls read this file for me and tell me what happened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someon pls read this file for me and tell me what happened.: I will link the most recent .dmp files on my disk link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K-ITmekwBCW1ml53tYG1cb9LC7ZnYSPy/view?usp=drive_link...
  10. Can someon pls read this file for me and tell me what happened.

Can someon pls read this file for me and tell me what happened.: I will link the most recent .dmp files on my disk link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K-ITmekwBCW1ml53tYG1cb9LC7ZnYSPy/view?usp=drive_link...