Windows 10: Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

Discus and support Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm lost! theres plenty of options:Whats the difference between creating a system image, system repair disc, copy and paste my file manually to a flash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by love754, Mar 3, 2022.

1. love754 Win User

Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

I'm lost! theres plenty of options:Whats the difference between creating a system image, system repair disc, copy and paste my file manually to a flash drive, and click on BACK UP from file history?

:)

love754, Mar 3, 2022

2. Easiest way to overclock your graphic card

sure my friend if you see in my test im run cod4 , and it is run cool , for ati sure this way work , but don't try high overclock first ,step by step , and think it is work better with ati cuz there is no shader clock

Hayder_Master, Mar 3, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 3, 2022
  4. Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data? :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Mar 3, 2022
Thema:

Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

1. Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data? - Similar Threads - Whats best easiest

2. What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?: I need a way to organise all the files on my old PC after a data transfer to a new PC. I have several Desktop files, and other duplicates, and not very much time to accomplish this. Thanks!...
  3. What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?: I need a way to organise all the files on my old PC after a data transfer to a new PC. I have several Desktop files, and other duplicates, and not very much time to accomplish this. Thanks!...
  4. Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?: I'm lost! theres plenty of options:Whats the difference between creating a system image, system repair disc, copy and paste my file manually to a flash drive, and click on BACK UP from file history?...
  5. Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?: I'm lost! theres plenty of options:Whats the difference between creating a system image, system repair disc, copy and paste my file manually to a flash drive, and click on BACK UP from file history?...
  6. What's the best way of backing up Windows 10 license key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the best way of backing up Windows 10 license key?: I have Windows 10 Home on my laptop and I would like to create a backup of my license key. Does the .iso file (created with the Media Creation Tool) contain my license key? If not, how can I find my license key (and save it on a USB)? Also, is it possible to backup...
  7. Easiest Way to Back One Hardrive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easiest Way to Back One Hardrive to another: Anyone have a direct way to get a backup image from one drive and store it as an image file on another in case I need it in the future? I think Windows can do this but it doesn't seem to work for me. Is there some sort of universal way to do this? I found AOMEI Backupper,...
  8. Best way to back up my data

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best way to back up my data: Hi Experts, What is the best way to back up my data, which does not recopy entire data but copies the delta changes and also ensure my data is backed up. Hope, I don't have to buy software. Thanks in advance 171065
  9. Best way to back up my data

in Windows 10 Support
    Best way to back up my data: Hi Experts, What is the best way to back up my data, which does not recopy entire data but copies the delta changes and also ensure my data is backed up. Hope, I don't have to buy software. Thanks in advance 171065
  10. Best, easiest and safest way to start over

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best, easiest and safest way to start over: It may be worth waiting a week until the new spring update is out as ISO so you install the latest version thus saving massive update