Windows 10: what's the best gaming monitor?

Discus and support what's the best gaming monitor? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm looking to add a 2nd computer monitor to my setup. Any suggestions? Thanks! Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RME40, Sep 12, 2022.

1. RME40 Win User

what's the best gaming monitor?

I'm looking to add a 2nd computer monitor to my setup. Any suggestions? Thanks!

RME40, Sep 12, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 12, 2022
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 12, 2022
  4. what's the best gaming monitor?

Games in Fullscreen don't work on main Monitor

Hello,

As per the description, I understand that you are unable to play CS:GO in a particular monitor in full screen mode. I suggest you to update the display drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 12, 2022
Thema:

what's the best gaming monitor?

1. what's the best gaming monitor? - Similar Threads - what's best gaming

2. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  3. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  4. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?: Let me start off by saying I don't know what the hell is going on with these. There's like 500 million options. People say 2080 RTX Super is good for 144mhz and some say otherwise. I also day trade so I was looking for a nice big ass, ultra wide monitor to keep all the charts...
  6. what windows 10 version is best for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what windows 10 version is best for gaming?: I use Win 10 Pro 1809. All games that I play run smoothly. BF1/BF5, Witcher 3, Sekiro:SDT. Played Anthem for like 20 hours, never had any performance issues. I had my concerns when switching from 7 to 10, but once I installed it and got familiar with it I realized that its...
  7. What would be the best gaming laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would be the best gaming laptop?: What would be the best gaming laptop for running high end games like Fortnite and Forza Horizon 4 that is $800 or under and doesn't scream GAMER so I don't look like a goon when I'm in public? Also my laptop right now is not a gamer but it has 12GB of RAM but only 1000MB...
  8. What is the best gaming laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best gaming laptop ?: I Want to buy a very good gaming laptop pc with lots of HD space and good cooling for those graphics intense games today . I am having trouble finding one it seems . Something that comes with a protection case to transport it in would be nice . Any suggestions would be...
  9. Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?: I plan to get a gaming desktop with Nvidia 970. I need to buy a good but affordable gaming monitor for it. I got some questions... 1) Is a monitor with 144 Hz really necessary for gaming? Will 60 Hz suffice? 2) Can you recommend a good but very affordable gaming...
  10. What type of Monitor is best for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    What type of Monitor is best for Windows 10: I'm currently using Windows 7 and am excited about the roll out of Windows 10. I skipped Windows 8 because of all the bad reviews. I will be keeping my Windows 7 computer (which is flawless) and buying a brand new machine with Windows 10 as soon as it's available. My...