Windows 10: What's the best way of backing up Windows 10 license key?

Discus and support What's the best way of backing up Windows 10 license key? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Home on my laptop and I would like to create a backup of my license key. Does the .iso file (created with the Media Creation Tool)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SmillingDM, Mar 6, 2021.

1. What's the best way of backing up Windows 10 license key?

I have Windows 10 Home on my laptop and I would like to create a backup of my license key. Does the .iso file (created with the Media Creation Tool) contain my license key? If not, how can I find my license key (and save it on a USB)?

Also, is it possible to backup everything except my files?

submitted by /u/SmillingDM
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SmillingDM, Mar 6, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Tweaks

Volume Key Licenses, find a way.

broken pixel, Mar 6, 2021
  4. What's the best way of backing up Windows 10 license key?

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

What's the best way of backing up Windows 10 license key?

1. What's the best way of backing up Windows 10 license key? - Similar Threads - What's best backing

2. what's the best way to back up my windows 11 without an external drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what's the best way to back up my windows 11 without an external drive?: what's the best way to back up my windows 11 without an external drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-best-way-to-back-up-my-windows-11/99f08436-54cb-44ee-b5e3-9fa2fbbee30f
  3. what's the best way to back up my windows 11 without an external drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what's the best way to back up my windows 11 without an external drive?: what's the best way to back up my windows 11 without an external drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-best-way-to-back-up-my-windows-11/99f08436-54cb-44ee-b5e3-9fa2fbbee30f
  4. Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?: I'm lost! theres plenty of options:Whats the difference between creating a system image, system repair disc, copy and paste my file manually to a flash drive, and click on BACK UP from file history?...
  5. Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?: I'm lost! theres plenty of options:Whats the difference between creating a system image, system repair disc, copy and paste my file manually to a flash drive, and click on BACK UP from file history?...
  6. Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Best way to back up my data

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best way to back up my data: Hi Experts, What is the best way to back up my data, which does not recopy entire data but copies the delta changes and also ensure my data is backed up. Hope, I don't have to buy software. Thanks in advance 171065
  8. Best way to back up my data

in Windows 10 Support
    Best way to back up my data: Hi Experts, What is the best way to back up my data, which does not recopy entire data but copies the delta changes and also ensure my data is backed up. Hope, I don't have to buy software. Thanks in advance 171065
  9. What is the best way to backup Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the best way to backup Windows 10?: want to back up my information which would be the best option to perform this action correctly? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-backup-windows-10/8b1960d1-df2a-4468-a139-835916a4f707
  10. What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10?: I would like to recommend that MS stop f***ing around with the Control Panel. - If you want to add a new item, fine. But don't remove the old one because then we have to work to learn to find the new one as we waste valuable time. - If you want to add a new menu, maybe not...