Windows 10: What's the best way to transfer files and documents from my old Vista PC to my new Windows...

Discus and support What's the best way to transfer files and documents from my old Vista PC to my new Windows... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the best way to tranfer my files and documents from my old Vista pc to my new Windows 10 Pro pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dino Doc_Fl, Nov 24, 2019.

1. What's the best way to transfer files and documents from my old Vista PC to my new Windows...

What is the best way to tranfer my files and documents from my old Vista pc to my new Windows 10 Pro pc.

:)

Dino Doc_Fl, Nov 24, 2019

2. HOW CAN I TRANSFER FAVOURITES FROM OLD WINDOWS VISTA PC TO NEW WINDOWS 10 PC

I am using IE11 on new Windows 10 PC and want to move favourites from old PC running IE9 on Vista. I thought I could do it with the easy transfer tool but realised that isn't available on Windows 10.

Suggestions appreciated.

questioner-800, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Transfer all files from old PC to new one

Windows Easy Transfer is not available in Windows 10

• But now for the good news: Microsoft has partnered with Laplink to bring you

PCmover Express
      – a tool for transferring selected files, folders and more from your old Windows PC to your new Windows 10 PC. And even more good news – it’s free!

Mike Hall... always, Nov 24, 2019
  4. DavidRVA Win User

What's the best way to transfer files and documents from my old Vista PC to my new Windows...

Transfer files (Pictures, Documents) from a Windows 7 PC to a Windows 10 PC

I recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10. My old laptop has windows 7. Can anyone list the step-by-step instructions for transferring the data to the new machine? I understand that windows easy transfer is no longer an option for windows 10.

DavidRVA, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

What's the best way to transfer files and documents from my old Vista PC to my new Windows...

1. What's the best way to transfer files and documents from my old Vista PC to my new Windows... - Similar Threads - What's best transfer

2. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  3. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  4. WHATS THE BEST WAY TO WIPE OUT MY DATA FROM MY OLD LAPTOP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHATS THE BEST WAY TO WIPE OUT MY DATA FROM MY OLD LAPTOP?: WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN USING A DRIVE EARASER SOFTWARE, DELETE DATA MANUALLY FROM HARD-DRIVE, OR DELETING DATA THROUGH RE-INSTALLATING WINDOWS?...
  5. WHATS THE BEST WAY TO WIPE OUT MY DATA FROM MY OLD LAPTOP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHATS THE BEST WAY TO WIPE OUT MY DATA FROM MY OLD LAPTOP?: WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN USING A DRIVE EARASER SOFTWARE, DELETE DATA MANUALLY FROM HARD-DRIVE, OR DELETING DATA THROUGH RE-INSTALLATING WINDOWS?...
  6. WHATS THE BEST WAY TO WIPE OUT MY DATA FROM MY OLD LAPTOP?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Is there a way to transfer Window 10 Key from my old PC to new one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to transfer Window 10 Key from my old PC to new one?: So I'm going to sell my old PC and using a new laptop instead due to my new job. Previously it had a Window 10 Home but I got a Window 10 Education key from my University so I used it to upgrade. I still kept the edu key and want to use the key with my new laptop instead....
  8. file transfer from old pc to new pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file transfer from old pc to new pc: how do I transfer files and photos from old computer to new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-transfer-from-old-pc-to-new-pc/f7bda902-fac7-458f-a55d-ad9f464f3c80
  9. Best way to transfer data/settings from old laptop to new laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to transfer data/settings from old laptop to new laptop?: About a month ago I bought a laptop and since then I've found the same laptop with better specs. I bought the upgraded laptop and I'm going to return the old one. What's the best/easiest way to transfer all my data and settings from the old machine to the new one? submitted...
  10. Whats the best way to backup my files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Whats the best way to backup my files?: Along with my nice new shiny laptop with Windows 10 on it, I have a Western Digital My Passport Ultra drive with 2TB of space. What is the best way to backup all my files - should I use the WD Backup software or does Windows 10 have a backup solution built in that I can...