Windows 10: What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing

Discus and support What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How does it work and should I worry? And does the hack happen online? or does the hacker need physical access to the computer submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/double-a-official, May 21, 2020.

1. What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing

How does it work and should I worry? And does the hack happen online? or does the hacker need physical access to the computer

submitted by /u/double-a-official
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/double-a-official, May 21, 2020

2. Hydro Thunder audio

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Are you facing the issue on a local or the Microsoft user account?
    • Is the issue specific to Hydro Thunder game?
    • Have you installed all pending updates on the system?

Install all pending updates on the system, restart and check the status of the issue. Further, I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the Audio drivers from the Device Manager and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click
    Device Manager.

b. Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

c. Right-click on the Sound card and click on
    Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

For Help with Gaming Issues:

For Help with Gaming Issues

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, May 21, 2020
  3. LCRT Win User
    spy

it could be a million different things.

spying is not one of them.

4. Steevo Win User

What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing

Whole bunch of newegg.com deals

It is no big deal. A few of the deals are just MFG rebates applied, but when the egg steps up and gives free shipping plus promo codes, plus plus. Posting it is a good thing.

Steevo, May 21, 2020
Thema:

What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing

1. What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing - Similar Threads - What’s big deal

2. What is the deal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the deal: I have 2 questions...I have a gigabyte aero d mother board which has 5x16 top and 5x16 middle and 4x16 third. Ever since I installed the newest dev build I get a warning about the pci aqisition and somthing driver as wellit wont allow.me.to install.my gigbyte chipset eigher...
  3. What is the deal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the deal: I have 2 questions...I have a gigabyte aero d mother board which has 5x16 top and 5x16 middle and 4x16 third. Ever since I installed the newest dev build I get a warning about the pci aqisition and somthing driver as wellit wont allow.me.to install.my gigbyte chipset eigher...
  4. Is there away to get rid of the flashing highlight thing on textboxes? No big deal but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there away to get rid of the flashing highlight thing on textboxes? No big deal but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oldmanjenkinnss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqo02m/is_there_away_to_get_rid_of_the_flashing/
  5. What's the deal with these banker box looking things on my desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the deal with these banker box looking things on my desktop icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cabindory [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqlrq3/whats_the_deal_with_these_banker_box_looking/
  6. ReadyBoost: What's the deal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ReadyBoost: What's the deal: So I have been going around online looking at what people say about ReadyBoost. The most salient thing was that you do not need ReadyBoost anymore, especially if you have 4Gig RAM , SDD driver and a new computer. I used ReadyBoost on my computer. And I noticed a slight...
  7. Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whats The Deal With Microsoft ?: Why does microsoft ALWAYS tell you to contact your IT person when millions...literally millions of computer users worldwide have no dammed IT person ? So annoying and totally useless suggestion....
  8. What's the deal?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's the deal?: [img] [img] In Nvidia Control Panel I appear to be running drive 353.30, but according to the uninstall list I still have 347.88. So what's the deal? Am I running 353.30 or 347.88? Make up your mind Windows 10! *Confused 8081
  9. What's The Big Deal About This New Windows 10 Creator?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's The Big Deal About This New Windows 10 Creator?: http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/28/15...load-iso-files What's different about this, Isn't this the same Windows ISO creator we've had all along? 80493
  10. Free Windows 10 Not Such a Big Deal Anymore

in Windows 10 News
    Free Windows 10 Not Such a Big Deal Anymore: Windows 10 is work in progress at Microsoft, so it's pretty clear that not all details are available right now despite the avalanche of rumors that have reached our ears in the last couple of months. People close to the matter revealed earlier this year that Microsoft was...