Windows 10: What's the defference between those two?

Discus and support What's the defference between those two? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to buy the none windows 10 edition. which one is the right one?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FaisalZacky, May 30, 2020.

1. What's the defference between those two?

I want to buy the none windows 10 edition. which one is the right one? What's the defference between those two? 75715d2e-c9a0-43fb-879d-544c61a8debc?upload=true.jpg

:)

FaisalZacky, May 30, 2020

2. deffered message

i have deffered message in my outbox which i am not able to delete or move so how to do it?

vandanmansi, May 30, 2020
  3. deffered message

Thanks but this cannot help me I have nokia N72 and there in log no option for msg delet so pl's help me for that itis in outbox showing deffered message trying to delet but its not deleting and also not from log. waiting for your reply.

vandanmansi, May 30, 2020
  4. What's the defference between those two?

N8 - Messages In the OUTBOX folder show Deffered and can't be deleted - N8

It is a bug if you send the message directly from the Photo application. Powering off the phone then turning it back on will let you delete the entire conversation. It doesnt work well with me.

However, if you directly send the message via thru a contact then adding the picture, it seems to work. Ive done it many times this way and im not getting anymore messages stuck in 'deffered' state.

Here's how i send it:

- in my homescreen, i have the favorite contacts listed.

- I select one of my contacts

- select message

- select the number

- text message screen shows up.

- I finally select the paperclip to add the photo.

- send it....

- should work.

Good Luck

krypticsoul, May 30, 2020
Thema:

What's the defference between those two?

1. What's the defference between those two? - Similar Threads - What's defference between

2. What are those services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are those services?: From another thread looking almost similar :EXCEPT THATOn my laptop since I notice those service here is the issue I have. Interrupt system is running at 100% except when I open the task manager, I can see it at 100% then drop at almost nothing, its at a point that it makes...
  3. Whats difference between these two dialog box??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats difference between these two dialog box??: Why when I copying file form one folder to another, there are two different types of dialog box that prompt out? Sometimes is the "Copy File" sometimes is the Replace or Skip Files. Whats difference between these two dialog box??...
  4. Whats difference between these two dialog box??

Whats difference between these two dialog box??: Why when I copying file form one folder to another, there are two different types of dialog box that prompt out? Sometimes is the "Copy File" sometimes is the Replace or Skip Files. Whats difference between these two dialog box??...
  5. Whats difference between these two dialog box??

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. What's the different on those two accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the different on those two accounts.: Hybrid AD, always confused about the MDM account. Here is what I did: Trandition way: Domain computer-- control panel -users-- add user With auto enroll to AAD GPO on AD server Or go-- add user On Intune, shows Hybrid AD registered But here also has business account setting,...
  7. What's the different on those two accounts.

What's the different on those two accounts.: Hybrid AD, always confused about the MDM account. Here is what I did: Trandition way: Domain computer-- control panel -users-- add user With auto enroll to AAD GPO on AD server Or go-- add user On Intune, shows Hybrid AD registered But here also has business account setting,...
  8. What's the different on those two accounts.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. What's the difference between these two bit-values?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the difference between these two bit-values?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/0n5beeugeis41.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=4ed2191448b0eef51d2fdd8782a89f93e67e343e submitted by /u/Noobgamer0111 [link] [comments]...
  10. What are those updates ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What are those updates ?: Hello Today I got those updates on my Surface pro 4, after restart I saw the bios screen with update bar. Windows 10 Pro build 14393.693. [img] I've searched over the internet and did not find a thing, when I click on the updates it takes me to :...