Windows 10: Whats the differnce between reset your pc and clean install

Discus and support Whats the differnce between reset your pc and clean install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any difference.If there is can you tell me.And which option u prefer more and why? submitted by /u/notYeetusDelitus [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/notYeetusDelitus, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Whats the differnce between reset your pc and clean install

Is there any difference.If there is can you tell me.And which option u prefer more and why?

submitted by /u/notYeetusDelitus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/notYeetusDelitus, Aug 1, 2020

2. whats the differnce between these?

whats the differnce between these?

toshiba 26av502r and toshiba 26av52r

the spec ar ethe same so whats the diff besides the model number?

http://www.tacp.toshiba.com/televisions/lcd/medium.asp

note those 26 inch

HiddenStupid, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Aug 1, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

Whats the differnce between reset your pc and clean install

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Whats the differnce between reset your pc and clean install

1. Whats the differnce between reset your pc and clean install - Similar Threads - Whats differnce between

2. Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install: I am going through every method to get the data off this computer so I can send it back for a refund but nothing is working. I am very frustrated. I have tried going through the reset options in settings and every time it says it was not able to so after trying that a couple...
  3. Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to Reset PC/Clean Install: I am going through every method to get the data off this computer so I can send it back for a refund but nothing is working. I am very frustrated. I have tried going through the reset options in settings and every time it says it was not able to so after trying that a couple...
  4. What's the difference between Fresh Start and resetting your PC but keeping your files?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the difference between Fresh Start and resetting your PC but keeping your files?...: So my PC is suffering from serious performance issues and I need to reset it but I want to keep my files; which one should I do? Reset and keep my files or Fresh Start instead? submitted by /u/skull082-2 [link] [comments]...
  5. What's the difference between a fresh install and reset of the PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What's the difference between a fresh install and reset of the PC?: Hi, I'd like to know if there are differences between doing a fresh install and reset the computer through the settings app. I don't understand the differences between the two options apart from the fact that the fresh install scan for updates and then reset the computer,...
  6. Difference between clean install with media creation tool vs. "Reset this PC" in Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between clean install with media creation tool vs. "Reset this PC" in Settings: Hi all – What's the difference between doing a clean install with the media creation tool vs. choosing "Reset this PC" in the Recovery settings? How-To Geek describes a clean install using the media creation tool. CNET describes a clean install as going into Settings -->...
  7. What Is The Difference Between A "Windows Reset" and A "Repair/Install

What Is The Difference Between A "Windows Reset" and A "Repair/Install: I am just curious ... what is the difference between the "Windows Reset" option under Recovery and a "repair/install"? 130080
  8. What Is The Difference Between A "Windows Reset" and A "Repair/Install

in Windows 10 Support
    What Is The Difference Between A "Windows Reset" and A "Repair/Install: I am just curious ... what is the difference between the "Windows Reset" option under Recovery and a "repair/install"? 130080
  9. Windows 10 Clean install: There was a problem while resetting your PC

Windows 10 Clean install: There was a problem while resetting your PC: Hi there, I've been having some troubles with my laptop recently. I seems that my home WIFI router has been hacked and now I've some serious trouble. I tried to do a system restore, but that failed with the message "there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were...
  10. reset pc vs clean install win10

reset pc vs clean install win10: The reason I'm asking is because clicking the update and security in the windows settings brings up a page with different options where there is one for recovery. Clicking that recovery option opens another page with 3 options on the right - reset this pc; advanced start-up;...