Windows 10: WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN "Capture-CustomImage" and "Capture-Image" WHILE CAPTURING...

Discus and support WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN "Capture-CustomImage" and "Capture-Image" WHILE CAPTURING... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; sometimes some users used the commands with Dism.exe /Capture-CustomImage and with Dism.exe /Capture-Image i want to know what's the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC, Sep 26, 2018.

1. RAJU.MSC Win User

WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN "Capture-CustomImage" and "Capture-Image" WHILE CAPTURING...

sometimes some users used the commands with

Dism.exe /Capture-CustomImage

and with

Dism.exe /Capture-Image

i want to know what's the difference and when should use those two commands, explain with examples

thanking you

:)

RAJU.MSC, Sep 26, 2018

2. TPU Capture

Great tool, fantastic. http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/search.php?q=tpucapture

For all those that dont know TPU Capture... its a screenshot tool that allows fullscreen or selected box screen capture... WITH automatic upload to TPU server. It saves a lot of steps. Great. Recommended.

BUGS

1./ TPU Capture can only capture Screen 1. It cannot capture 2nd screen (or more)
    2./ If TPU Capture window is moved to the second screen, then at some point the PC has only one screen, ie. not connected, disabled, etc. The TPU Capture window is "lost in space". It is not coming back to what screen real-estate actually exists. This may occur with resolution changes also.

Hope bugs can be fixed, but even with bugs its very useful utility *Toast :toast:

lemonadesoda, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Screen capture

I could not find screen capture window in Xbox. Where to find out Screen capture utility in windows10? Kindly give step by step help.

shrikanttillu, Sep 26, 2018
  4. WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN "Capture-CustomImage" and "Capture-Image" WHILE CAPTURING...

Changed location of captured video

Hi,

If you can no longer see the location option on the capture folder, you may restore your Game DVR Captures folder location settings. After restoring the game DVR Captures folder location settings, then you can change your Game DVR Captures folder location
    again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to restore Game DVR Captures folder location settings

• Open File Explorer.
    • Browse to the Captures folder location.
    • Right-click the Captures folder and select Properties.
    • Click the Location tab.
    • Click the Restore Defaults button.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click Yes to recreate the folder in the old location.
    • Click Yes to move the content of the Captures folder to the old location, and wait a few moments.
    • Click OK.

Note: After you've completed the steps, the Captures folder will return with all its content to its default location: C:\Users\%username%\Videos\Captures.

After performing the steps above, try to change the location of your captured video.

Kindly update us with the results.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN "Capture-CustomImage" and "Capture-Image" WHILE CAPTURING...

1. WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN "Capture-CustomImage" and "Capture-Image" WHILE CAPTURING... - Similar Threads - WHAT'S DIFFRENCE BETWEEN

2. What is capturing my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is capturing my screen?: There is a yellow border around every focussed app, and a yellow line underneath the app's icon on the taskbar. I am aware this is a security feature from Microsoft. I can't figure out what is causing it / what is recording my screen. It is constant from startup to shutdown....
  3. Capture Folder Missing From Capture Setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Capture Folder Missing From Capture Setting: So I was attempting to move the location of my capture to a different hard drive but I messed up something and I'm not exactly sure what went wrong. The end result being my capture location became my video folder. Creating a new capture folder doesn't seem to fix this. Is...
  4. Capture Folder Missing From Capture Setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capture Folder Missing From Capture Setting: So I was attempting to move the location of my capture to a different hard drive but I messed up something and I'm not exactly sure what went wrong. The end result being my capture location became my video folder. Creating a new capture folder doesn't seem to fix this. Is...
  5. Captures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Captures: Why are recording preferences not shown in settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/captures/61926593-6265-48be-ad76-8ffb190669fd
  6. Captures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Captures: Why are recording preferences not shown in settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/captures/61926593-6265-48be-ad76-8ffb190669fd
  7. Capture

Capture: Hello, I have a problem with capture. Whenever i record gameplay i end the clip then look at it. it appears to not be in full screen with black and a tiny box playing the clip.If anyone can respond i would appriciate it....
  8. Video capturing with usb capture device

in Windows 10 Support
    Video capturing with usb capture device: Hi me again once again I find myself struggling. A few years ago I did some video capture with a PCI card and phono to VHS player which worked fine. Some time back I bought an Easycap usb device as card was in an earlier PC and has gone, I have to confess I cant remember if...
  9. Capture Client Image with MDT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Capture Client Image with MDT: I have just been introduce to Microsoft Deployment toolkit MDT. The school I worked in had just acquire 150 laptops and instead of configuring each one individually, I was thinking , it would be more efficient to configure one and create an image and then copy that image to...
  10. Captures

Captures: Hello. My videos and captures from games were coming out fine when I got my computer, but I restarted it and now the pause, forward, etc buttons are in a windows 7 fashion, when i have windows 10. Can someone tell me how to resolve this?...