Windows 10: What's the frequency that transition is being evaluated in State Machine?

Discus and support What's the frequency that transition is being evaluated in State Machine? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm working on state machine from Windows Workflow Foundation. If my state machine is waiting for something to happen which is being checked by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MasonOrz, Apr 17, 2019.

1. MasonOrz Win User

What's the frequency that transition is being evaluated in State Machine?

Hi, I'm working on state machine from Windows Workflow Foundation. If my state machine is waiting for something to happen which is being checked by transition, I realize that the transitions are being evaluated continuously until the condition is met. How frequently it will be evaluated? Will it slow down my machine? Thanks!

:)

MasonOrz, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

August 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

Source: August 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    April 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

Source: April 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

June 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

Source: June 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. What's the frequency that transition is being evaluated in State Machine? - Similar Threads - What's frequency transition

2. E0xA0 Idle State Transition Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E0xA0 Idle State Transition Error: I have an HP ProBook 445 G8 with the following specs: - AMD Ryzen 5 5600U- 16gb DDR4- 512GB nVME SSDTotally stock, I haven't swapped parts or upgraded anything. I've had the laptop out to service twice already, and both times HP has replaced the motherboard, but within a few...
  3. E0xA0 Idle State Transition Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E0xA0 Idle State Transition Error: I have an HP ProBook 445 G8 with the following specs: - AMD Ryzen 5 5600U- 16gb DDR4- 512GB nVME SSDTotally stock, I haven't swapped parts or upgraded anything. I've had the laptop out to service twice already, and both times HP has replaced the motherboard, but within a few...
  4. Transition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transition: I can't move from the dev channel to the stable version of Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transition/945ffdcd-bcd7-4c10-aafb-3e9c58abbeae
  5. Transition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transition: I can't move from the dev channel to the stable version of Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transition/945ffdcd-bcd7-4c10-aafb-3e9c58abbeae
  6. Update Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine: How can I update my Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine from version1903 to 1909? I tried to use the Update Assistant and Media Creation Tool. Both tools say that my Windows version is not supported. Using this method I was able to start the Windows update in...
  7. SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency?: I am trying to make automated restore points happen more often. I followed the tutorial to create the SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency DWORD in the registry. I can use a frequency of 1440 to make a restore point every day, but if the frequency is 0, how often are restore...
  8. August 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    August 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the August 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 10/31/2016. These installs contain: Windows 10 Enterprise...
  9. April 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    April 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the April 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 7/9/2016. These contain: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation,...
  10. June 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    June 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the June 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 8/23/2016. These contain: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation,...