Windows 10: What's the full process of going back to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 after doing a factory...

Discus and support What's the full process of going back to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 after doing a factory... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I know this has been asked before, but the answers have been very vague. I have an extra computer that I no longer use, so I was planning on selling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elias Ringdahl, Feb 28, 2021.

1. What's the full process of going back to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 after doing a factory...

I know this has been asked before, but the answers have been very vague. I have an extra computer that I no longer use, so I was planning on selling it. However, I bought it shortly before Windows 10 was released, and as such, a factory reset will bring it back to Windows 8.1 I got Windows 10 from the free upgrade. Based on this post, I've understood that you can get Windows 10 back by using the Media Creation Tool, but it doesn't explain the steps quite well.

All I want to do is to get a fresh version of Windows 10 without me creating an account so that the person who buys the computer can easily set it up.

:)

Elias Ringdahl, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 28, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

What's the full process of going back to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 after doing a factory...

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

What's the full process of going back to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 after doing a factory...

1. What's the full process of going back to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 after doing a factory... - Similar Threads - What's full process

2. Going Back to Windows 10 to Windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going Back to Windows 10 to Windows 8: Hi Sir,Firstly i buy system with Windows 7 OS and later I updated to Windows 8 and then to windows 10After installetion of Windows 10 my system gets hanged and I was unable to boot my system to windows 8 through USB.What was the reason for thatPlease respond.....
  3. Going Back to Windows 10 to Windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Going Back to Windows 10 to Windows 8: Hi Sir,Firstly i buy system with Windows 7 OS and later I updated to Windows 8 and then to windows 10After installetion of Windows 10 my system gets hanged and I was unable to boot my system to windows 8 through USB.What was the reason for thatPlease respond.....
  4. Going Back to Windows 10 to Windows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows factory reset stuck at 8% what can i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows factory reset stuck at 8% what can i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/palong98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jahtd0/windows_factory_reset_stuck_at_8_what_can_i_do/
  6. reset to factory windows 8 now what?

in Windows 10 Customization
    reset to factory windows 8 now what?: My daughters computer got locked up by something. I was able to bring it up in safe mode finally and did a factory reset. Worked just fine. Problem is now she has windows 8. She had the free upgrade. Do I have to buy windows 10 now?...
  7. WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1: After I upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 my WiFi is not working. When I restart also it isn't working. Randomly after I shutdown and start my laptop, it's working. Hope a quick solution for this issue. Thank you....
  8. Go back to 8 pro from windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Go back to 8 pro from windows 10: I am tired of not being able to run anything on usb 3.0 so i want to go back to win 8 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-back-to-8-pro-from-windows-10/ee8e94b6-f19f-4306-9e08-c54ca13a8e46
  9. Going back to windows 7 or 8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Going back to windows 7 or 8: Hi, upgraded to windows 10, now my disc dosent work, is ok if i go back to Windows 7 or 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/going-back-to-windows-7-or-8/2d3dcfb7-1dce-4539-a460-e699c4f154c2
  10. How to go back to windows 7 or 8

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to go back to windows 7 or 8: My laptop has been giving me hell. My Recovery (D:), is totally full, and no matter how many times I try to make room it never seems to work. I also just got windows 10, and make the stupid mistake of resetting my pc, and now my laptop will not allow me to go back to...