Windows 10: What's the hotkey for switching (relative to current position) between windows in the order...

Discus and support What's the hotkey for switching (relative to current position) between windows in the order... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So if I have windows on the taskbar, from left to right Word >> Excel >> Chrome >> VLC >> VLC 2nd Instance >> OneNote If I'm in Chrome, what hotkey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jade-Gate, Mar 24, 2020.

1. What's the hotkey for switching (relative to current position) between windows in the order...

So if I have windows on the taskbar, from left to right

Word >> Excel >> Chrome >> VLC >> VLC 2nd Instance >> OneNote

If I'm in Chrome, what hotkey can switch me right to VLC? And if I'm in Chrome and hit it 3 times, it will take me over to OneNote?

And what's the hotkey for going left? So if I'm in Chrome and I hit it I'll go over to Excel?

I'm not looking for Win + Number because

• It only goes up to 10

• It doesn't treat multiple instances of the same program as separate numbers.

• (Numbers change if you move things about and use different applications a lot.)

I'm not looking for Alt & Tab because the order is different in that menu to the order in which Windows appear on the taskbar.

submitted by /u/Jade-Gate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jade-Gate, Mar 24, 2020

2. html position relative not working between different versions of IE 11

I have an application that works properly in Windows 7 IE v11.0.9600.19100cO but does not work on Windows 10 IE v 11.228.17134.0. The current issue is that elements in a scroll-able div container marked as position relative do not scroll with other elements
    but instead are static and other elements scroll over them. Any suggestion on how to fix this?

muddyWildCat, Mar 24, 2020
  3. NogtTL Win User
    Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Mar 24, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

What's the hotkey for switching (relative to current position) between windows in the order...

My Windows 10 HotKeys Wont Work

Hi,

There may be several reasons why the hotkeys stopped working after the upgrade. We suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter to resolve your concern. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

What's the hotkey for switching (relative to current position) between windows in the order...

1. What's the hotkey for switching (relative to current position) between windows in the order... - Similar Threads - What's hotkey switching

2. Open apps keep on switching order of windows. What's causing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open apps keep on switching order of windows. What's causing this?: Basically, I often have several different windows open in apps like Word, Excel, and Chrome. Normally, I have a specific order to them, which makes it easy for me to find the right documents on muscle memory. However, recently I've found that the ordering of, for example,...
  3. Open apps keep on switching order of windows. What's causing this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open apps keep on switching order of windows. What's causing this?: Basically, I often have several different windows open in apps like Word, Excel, and Chrome. Normally, I have a specific order to them, which makes it easy for me to find the right documents on muscle memory. However, recently I've found that the ordering of, for example,...
  4. How do I switch between hotkeys and function keys?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I switch between hotkeys and function keys?: I have a HP laptop 15 windows 10. But the f keys have a secondary action. Like pressing f2 decreases brightness. This means that in apps like explorer, I have to press fn+f2 to rename a file. How do I switch this in a way that pressing fn+f2 increases brightness and in apps...
  5. What is the keyboard shortcut to switch between windows in the same program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the keyboard shortcut to switch between windows in the same program: I recently switched from Mac to Windows, and it's effing my mind trying to figure out the Windows equivalent of keyboard shortcuts i am used to. So if I have explorer open with several windows. (I think it's called Explorer on Windows, on Mac it's called Finder)...then how do...
  6. Unexpected Hotkey switching to Administrator Command Window

Unexpected Hotkey switching to Administrator Command Window: Hi, I have a strange phenomenon in Windows 10 that I don't know where it comes from and how to get rid of it. Since a few days, as soon as I open a Command Prompt window as administrator righ-click on Command Prompt --> More --> Run as administrator I get thel-key...
  7. Unexpected Hotkey switching to Administor Command Window

Unexpected Hotkey switching to Administor Command Window: Hi, I have a strange phenomenon in Windows 10 that I don't know where it comes from and how to get rid of it. Since a few days, as soon as I open a Command Prompt window as administrator righ-click on Command Prompt --> More --> Run as administrator I get thel-key...
  8. Is there a way to setup a hotkey to switch between monitor speakers & headset?

Is there a way to setup a hotkey to switch between monitor speakers & headset?: I like to switch depending on if people are nearby me or not and I probably switch between my monitor and headset alot more than the average person. Is there a way to set up a hotkey so I don't have to keep opening menus? submitted by /u/UsedSpaghetti-O [link] [comments]...
  9. What's the hotkey for switching (relative to current position) between windows in the order...

What's the hotkey for switching (relative to current position) between windows in the order...: So if I have windows on the taskbar, from left to right Word >> Excel >> Chrome >> VLC >> VLC 2nd Instance >> OneNote If I'm in Chrome, what hotkey can switch me right to VLC? And if I'm in Chrome and hit it 3 times, it will take me over to OneNote? And what's the hotkey...
  10. How do you switch between Hyper-V VMs with a hotkey ?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How do you switch between Hyper-V VMs with a hotkey ?: This is driving me crazy. Everything I search for doesn't come up with the right answer. I have two Hyper-V VMs and I want to run them both full screen and switch between them easily. At present I have to exit the VM into the host OS and back into the other VM which then is...