Windows 10: Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?

Discus and support Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What are the keyboard shortcuts to adjust volume in win 10? 94604 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Sep 30, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?

What are the keyboard shortcuts to adjust volume in win 10?

:)

yahanna, Sep 30, 2017

2. Screen Brightness not working- Windows 10

My Acer Aspire screen brightness is no longer able to be adjusted with either the keyboard shortcut or by going into settings since I updated to windows 10. I have looked at other posts, but with no luck at changing the brightness.

What should I do to try get the screen brightness to be adjustable again?

Thanks

ClairEllen, Sep 30, 2017
  3. Tryx3 Win User
    Tryx3, Sep 30, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

What sort of PC do you have? Laptop? Tablet? Desktop?
    Laptops typically have a dedicated pair of Fn keys.
    Otherwise no.

However you can try this to assign some:
    Is There Keyboard Shortcut For Volume Control - Microsoft Community

More by searching further..
    How to adjust the audio level in Windows 10 with Hotkeys

Two freeware programs:
    7+ taskbar tweaker lets you use the scroll wheel when hovering over the taskbar to adjust volume. Neat.
    Volumouse - press a user selectable key + scroll wheel to adjust volume (and more options)

dalchina, Sep 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume? - Similar Threads - Whats Keyboard Shortcut

2. volume adjustment malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume adjustment malfunction: My computer's volume adjustment malfunctionAfter a update at end of ferburay my volume adjustment malfuntion, no matter how i move it the sound is fixed.windows 11 homeversion 21h2 22000.527realtek sound alc 887MSI GTX 1660 superI tried: switch Windows Audio and Windows Audio...
  3. volume adjustment malfunction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volume adjustment malfunction: My computer's volume adjustment malfunctionAfter a update at end of ferburay my volume adjustment malfuntion, no matter how i move it the sound is fixed.windows 11 homeversion 21h2 22000.527realtek sound alc 887MSI GTX 1660 superI tried: switch Windows Audio and Windows Audio...
  4. Taskbar volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar volume adjustment: The Taskbar volume show the percent setting for the volume but no longer shows the volume adjustment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-volume-adjustment/b5a64f01-169e-4d75-a819-2af3eda63392
  5. Can't adjust the volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't adjust the volume: Hi, I have a computer with external speakers. My issue is that I can only adjust on those speakers. Adjusting the volume in windows has no effect, it only cut off the sound if I put it at zero. It's really annoying, it's much more easy for me to control the volume directly...
  6. Volume shortcuts suddenly adjust system sounds instead of overall volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume shortcuts suddenly adjust system sounds instead of overall volume: I had originally set up the volume shortcuts on my Ducky One 2 keyboard and in SteelSeries Engine (for my mouse) and they worked as expected to adjust overall volume level until about two weeks ago when they started adjusting only the system sounds volume level. I didn't...
  7. Keyboard shortcut for volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard shortcut for volume?: Hi All! I have spent a long time trying to find a keyboard shortcut to turn the volume up or down. That failed so I tried to make a hotkey but don't know how to code so that also failed. Am I missing something or is there a way to get it to work? thank you. submitted by...
  8. Using keyboard keys to adjust volume.

Using keyboard keys to adjust volume.: Hi, Currently the only way that I can adjust the volume of my headphones is by using the buttons on the headphones or by adjusting the volume in the software that is playing the audio. When I use the volume keys on my keyboard or adjust the volume in the control panel, it...
  9. Volume adjustment

Volume adjustment: Volume adjustment low during video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/volume-adjustment/01b4e1d8-bf79-40f2-8fc5-863b8063706c
  10. Adjusting headphone volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adjusting headphone volume: I hope this is the correct forum...for the first time I used headphones in Windows 10 Pro, and I found the normal Fn-F6 and Fn-F7 that adjust speaker volume do not work to adjust headphone volume - nor does the slider in the task tray. I can go into Control Panel and find the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard shortcut to adjust volume

2. manual adjust volume with keyboard

3. what is the keyboard shortcut for the volume

4. what is the keyboard shortcut to adjest volume