Windows 10: what's the keyboard shortcut to next video??

Discus and support what's the keyboard shortcut to next video?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; currently I can only click with mouse on the right hand side button to play next video. How can I do it with keyboard shortcut? I don't like using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Tsw88 Win User

what's the keyboard shortcut to next video??

currently I can only click with mouse on the right hand side button to play next video. How can I do it with keyboard shortcut? I don't like using mouse especially when I need to do a large amount of manual task

:)

Tsw88, Nov 25, 2017

2. Keyboard Shortcut Problem

The keyboard shortcut to switch to the virtual desktop on the right (Windows+Ctrl+Right) doesn't work. But the shortcut to switch to the one on the left (Windows+Ctrl+Left) works.

Another interesting thing is that, both works when I try them on the onscreen keyboard.

It is especially interesting that, when I click Windows+Ctrl on the OnScreen keyboard, and press Right on my laptop keyboard, the shortcut works.

The shortcut to snap windows to the right (Windows+Right) also works with my real life keyboard.

The shortcut to get to the next word in a textbox (Ctrl+Right) also works.

The problem is only with the shortcut Windows+Ctrl+Right, it doesn't work when I press all three on my laptop keyboard.

Hasan Altan Birler, Nov 25, 2017
  3. Opening applications using the keyboard exclusively

I use Windows 8.1. To open an application, I use the keyboard exclusively.

To do that, I first store every shortcut to folders and applications in the following folder:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Next, I press the keyboard Search key and type part(s) of the shortcut name. Windows quickly knows what I want and selects the shortcut of interest. Finally, I hit the Enter key.

Will I be able to use the same tactic with Windows 10 ?

Thanks

Félix Langlois, Nov 25, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Ctrl+F, but the media player has to have mouse focus anyway; you need a keyboard with media keys.

Edwin, Nov 25, 2017
  5. Tsw88 Win User
    My keyboard is ergonomic from Microsoft bought a few years ago I guess there are media keys I also tried cTRL+F but it didnot work

Tsw88, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. what's the keyboard shortcut to next video?? - Similar Threads - what's keyboard shortcut

2. What is the keyboard shortcut for typing text in "WhiteBoard", if there is no keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the keyboard shortcut for typing text in "WhiteBoard", if there is no keyboard...: I'm trying to learn what the keyboard shortcut key or combo for going into a text writing mode in Microsoft's Whiteboard application. Is there one that I can use and if not, why not?There is a keyboard shortcut for going into a pen drawing mode, multiple ones in fact. So, it...
  3. What is the keyboard shortcut for typing text in "WhiteBoard", if there is no keyboard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the keyboard shortcut for typing text in "WhiteBoard", if there is no keyboard...: I'm trying to learn what the keyboard shortcut key or combo for going into a text writing mode in Microsoft's Whiteboard application. Is there one that I can use and if not, why not?There is a keyboard shortcut for going into a pen drawing mode, multiple ones in fact. So, it...
  4. No Keyboard Shortcuts to seek videos in Windows Movies and TV!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Keyboard Shortcuts to seek videos in Windows Movies and TV!: Movies & TV app doesn’t have seeking shortcut.When I click on the seeking bar the arrow keys allow me to temporarily seek using arrow keys but I have to keep pressing escape key to remove focus from the ugly white box screen below around the seek bar after every little...
  5. No Keyboard Shortcuts to seek videos in Windows Movies and TV!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Keyboard Shortcuts to seek videos in Windows Movies and TV!: Movies & TV app doesn’t have seeking shortcut.When I click on the seeking bar the arrow keys allow me to temporarily seek using arrow keys but I have to keep pressing escape key to remove focus from the ugly white box screen below around the seek bar after every little...
  6. What next, MR

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What next, MR: So ive made the bootable recovery onto a USB pendrive and made and image of the C drive onto an external SSD, so im going to do a back up every week so what do i choose, full image every time Incremental or differential ? 183538
  7. Keyboard Shortcut for playing a Youtube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Shortcut for playing a Youtube video: So I was playing a game and I had Undertale Megalovania in a youtube tab. I was playing my game and I pressed some random keys on accident and the music started playing from the Youtube tab while I was fullscreened on my game. Anyone know the keyboard shortcut? I did try...
  8. What could be causing this keyboard shortcut issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What could be causing this keyboard shortcut issue?: I can't ctrl-shift-escape to bring up task manager if i use the left ctrl or left shift. I can do it find using any combination of left and right keys. I can see on keyboard testers that the inputs are working so it's obviously not the left side keys being broken or...
  9. What about the keyboard shortcut for the night light?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What about the keyboard shortcut for the night light?: Hi, I understand some people have requested this back in 2017, but so far, nothing new. I know we can hit Win+A to bring up the Action Center, then manually clicking on the Night Light button, but this is not very convenient. Please, implement a combo especifically for...
  10. Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?: What are the keyboard shortcuts to adjust volume in win 10? 94604