Windows 10: What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update?

Discus and support What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mine's taken over an hour and a half so far - still waiting, been stuck on 'Installing - 70%' for most of this time. No idea if or when this is going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by it's ok thnx, Dec 5, 2023.

1. What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update?

Mine's taken over an hour and a half so far - still waiting, been stuck on 'Installing - 70%' for most of this time. No idea if or when this is going to complete!This is silly and slightly worrying. My Internet hasn't gone down..

:)

it's ok thnx, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2023
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 5, 2023
  4. 3Colors Win User

What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update?

1. What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update? - Similar Threads - What's longest anyone's

2. What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update?: Mine's taken over an hour and a half so far - still waiting, been stuck on 'Installing - 70%' for most of this time. No idea if or when this is going to complete!This is silly and slightly worrying. My Internet hasn't gone down.....
  3. windows update: what updates are waiting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update: what updates are waiting?: 11 23H2scenario: I have updates paused until 4 weeks from now. I click on resume updates.I have no idea what is waiting.-- ThinkPad P15s-Gen1-20T4-002KUS, i7-10510U, UEFI/GPT, 16GB, Sammy 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2.- others --laserjets: HP M254dw color, HP P1606dn. Epson...
  4. windows update: what updates are waiting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update: what updates are waiting?: 11 23H2scenario: I have updates paused until 4 weeks from now. I click on resume updates.I have no idea what is waiting.-- ThinkPad P15s-Gen1-20T4-002KUS, i7-10510U, UEFI/GPT, 16GB, Sammy 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2.- others --laserjets: HP M254dw color, HP P1606dn. Epson...
  5. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else had this before?: so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of...
  6. What's world's longest lasting SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's world's longest lasting SSD: I want to buy SSD or NVMe for my PC, what is world's longest lasting SSD? 183994
  7. Has anyone had any problems with windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Has anyone had any problems with windows 10 updates: Morning Everyone Has anyone had any issues with there Windows 10 updates Are your computers or laptops acting � slow Because I think this is unacceptable of Microsoft to make theses updates slow for any laptops or computers too...
  8. Anyone Else had this update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone Else had this update: Has anyone else had this update downloaded and installed Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106932) It went in ok but cant find out what it is for 28160
  9. Anyone else still waiting for the Windows 10 fall update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else still waiting for the Windows 10 fall update?: The Windows 10 fall update was rolled out yesterday, but I have yet to see it. Every time I "check for updates", it says my machine is up to date. Is this a gradual roll-out? Just wanted to see if others out there are also still waiting. 29725
  10. Still waiting to chat, anyone else waiting a long time

in Windows 10 Support
    Still waiting to chat, anyone else waiting a long time: I have been #4 for almost an hr. I was 313 like 3hrs. ago 9633