Windows 10: Whats The Maximum Ram My System Can Run?

Discus and support Whats The Maximum Ram My System Can Run? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Specs are Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz 3.19 64Bit base processor windows 10 Im Wondering if a 16gb ram Would be alright to run on my Pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XxFlutterShyX3, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Whats The Maximum Ram My System Can Run?

My Specs are Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz 3.19 64Bit base processor windows 10

Im Wondering if a 16gb ram Would be alright to run on my Pc

:)

XxFlutterShyX3, Jan 12, 2019
  2. prashii Win User

Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Whats The Maximum Ram My System Can Run?

Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Whats The Maximum Ram My System Can Run?

1. Whats The Maximum Ram My System Can Run? - Similar Threads - Whats Maximum Ram

2. how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?: how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity? I ran wmic memphysical get capacity and it says only 4 gb, but i checked my motherboards specs online and it supports upto 32 gb of ram. I tried adding a new identical mem module in the other slot and my computer won't...
  3. how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?: how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity? I ran wmic memphysical get capacity and it says only 4 gb, but i checked my motherboards specs online and it supports upto 32 gb of ram. I tried adding a new identical mem module in the other slot and my computer won't...
  4. how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What is maximum ram that Windows 10 home support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is maximum ram that Windows 10 home support?: According to this page Windows 10 Pro for Workstations—power through advanced workloads - Microsoft 365 Blog Windows 10 home can support up to 2 TB RAM, but as I knew maximum is 128 GB. Did the Windows 10 home get an upgrade?...
  6. What is maximum ram that Windows 10 home support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is maximum ram that Windows 10 home support?: According to this page Windows 10 Pro for Workstations—power through advanced workloads - Microsoft 365 Blog Windows 10 home can support up to 2 TB RAM, but as I knew maximum is 128 GB. Did the Windows 10 home get an upgrade?...
  7. What is maximum ram that Windows 10 home support?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 maximum RAM

Windows 10 maximum RAM: What is the maximum addressable RAM in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-maximum-ram/e855446b-ec5b-4543-856f-2c49f6e22126
  9. What is the maximum possible speed my processor can go to?

What is the maximum possible speed my processor can go to?: Hi, What is the maximum possible speed my processor can go to? Here's a picture: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-maximum-possible-speed-my-processor/4af280a2-36f3-4828-b28b-81eac78d237d
  10. Windows 10 Home - What is the maximum RAM it will address?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Home - What is the maximum RAM it will address?: Hi there! I have a couple of systems running Windows 7 Home Premium and I can't go past 16 GB of RAM. *Mad What will the deal be with Windows 10 Home? Thanks! 6707