Windows 10: Whats the minimum ram i can reach with W10?

Discus and support Whats the minimum ram i can reach with W10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello. i need to use adobe illustrator. i have a laptop with 8gb solded ram that cant be upgraded. i cant afford a new laptop. ram has become a huge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aban939393, May 20, 2024.

1. Whats the minimum ram i can reach with W10?

hello. i need to use adobe illustrator. i have a laptop with 8gb solded ram that cant be upgraded. i cant afford a new laptop. ram has become a huge bottleneck. please don't tell me unused ram is wasted ram. i have yet to see windows retracting that cached ram and letting me use it.

i am currently using W11, debloated. I have reached 3gb on idle.

How much could i get with a LTSC version of W10 thats debloated?

submitted by /u/aban939393
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aban939393, May 20, 2024

2. RAM minimum

Hi CarlFiessinger,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

The minimum requirement for RAM in Windows 10 are officially :

1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit

However I suggest you a minimum of:

2 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 4 GB for 64-bit

StefanoTamiotti, May 20, 2024
  3. RAM minimum

what is the minimum RAM recommend for windows 10, a few small excell Spreadsheets, and outlook for email?

CarlFiessinger, May 20, 2024
  4. Johan45 Win User

Whats the minimum ram i can reach with W10?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 20, 2024
Thema:

Whats the minimum ram i can reach with W10?

1. Whats the minimum ram i can reach with W10? - Similar Threads - Whats minimum ram

2. How can I force Windows 11 to commit a minimum amount of virtual RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I force Windows 11 to commit a minimum amount of virtual RAM?: First off:I KNOW HOW TO CREATE AND ALREADY HAVE ALLOCATED VIRTUAL RAM.Telling me the process to initially create the virtual RAM will not help me. I found another forum where this was an issue another user had, and they were not provided an answer, instead being directed by...
  3. How can I force Windows 11 to commit a minimum amount of virtual RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I force Windows 11 to commit a minimum amount of virtual RAM?: First off:I KNOW HOW TO CREATE AND ALREADY HAVE ALLOCATED VIRTUAL RAM.Telling me the process to initially create the virtual RAM will not help me. I found another forum where this was an issue another user had, and they were not provided an answer, instead being directed by...
  4. How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?: How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name? Can you provide me a telephone number and an email address for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reach-the-supervisor-of-microsoft-and/8ab84750-ba80-4cd6-ab9f-75d36998f618
  5. How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name?: How can I reach the supervisor of microsoft and what is his name? Can you provide me a telephone number and an email address for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reach-the-supervisor-of-microsoft-and/8ab84750-ba80-4cd6-ab9f-75d36998f618
  6. How Can I reach Greg Carmack?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How Can I reach Greg Carmack?: I know it's cheeky, but I don't know anyone else to turn to. I accidentally deleted the "Default User" folder in the "Users" directory in my Windows 10 PC.I used Windows Hello to sign in. No PIN, just prompt on my smartphone.I can't sing in and when I try to use the...
  7. Idle RAM Usage reaches 80%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Idle RAM Usage reaches 80%: When I cold boot my laptop, everything is well and fine. A smooth functioning laptop with 10-15% idle RAM usage. But on having used it for around half a day while frequently letting it sleep. The idle ram usage turns up to 80% for no reason at all! I thought it was the sleep...
  8. What is Minimum RAM Requirement to Upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is Minimum RAM Requirement to Upgrade to Windows 10?: hello! Windows 7 was ended support on january 14th 2020 but need you 4gb ram to install Windows 10 lasest version 1909 in time [Original Title: Windows 7 ending support]...
  9. RAM minimum

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM minimum: what is the minimum RAM recommend for windows 10, a few small excell Spreadsheets, and outlook for email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-minimum/feadcbb1-5dc5-4c01-86a9-2b01c2be253e
  10. Minimum ram

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Minimum ram: what is the minimum ram usage of windows 10 home 64 bit my pc is qrround 1.4 GB in idle 125163