Windows 10: Whats the most efficient way to do a fresh "out of the box" install of Windows 10 without...

Discus and support Whats the most efficient way to do a fresh "out of the box" install of Windows 10 without... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to reformat my PC and have it "out of the box" state but unsure of how to do this, my PC didnt come with an actual disc/CD drive. So i cant burn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/howmanymeninthenorth, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Whats the most efficient way to do a fresh "out of the box" install of Windows 10 without...

I want to reformat my PC and have it "out of the box" state but unsure of how to do this, my PC didnt come with an actual disc/CD drive. So i cant burn an ISO and boot up the disc and go from there like i did in Windows 7 days.

Thanks for your time

submitted by /u/howmanymeninthenorth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/howmanymeninthenorth, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Whats the most efficient way to do a fresh "out of the box" install of Windows 10 without...

Windows 10 installing progs

I wish I could do a fresh install, but I can only get 10 via 7. If I'm not mistaken, there's no way to disable updates in Windows 10.

GoFigureItOut, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Whats the most efficient way to do a fresh "out of the box" install of Windows 10 without...

1. Whats the most efficient way to do a fresh "out of the box" install of Windows 10 without... - Similar Threads - Whats efficient fresh

2. What is the most efficient way to move files mixed from subfolders to one or two master...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the most efficient way to move files mixed from subfolders to one or two master...: My older external hard drive WD 1.81 TB of 2 TB used contains the following:Various file types.A directory created out of ignorance see pic.I opened a few folders, but some folders contain other subfolders, uhhhh!This is not the entire directory; the PICTURES folder contains...
  3. What is the most efficient way to move files mixed from subfolders to one or two master...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the most efficient way to move files mixed from subfolders to one or two master...: My older external hard drive WD 1.81 TB of 2 TB used contains the following:Various file types.A directory created out of ignorance see pic.I opened a few folders, but some folders contain other subfolders, uhhhh!This is not the entire directory; the PICTURES folder contains...
  4. The Most Efficient Way to Wake a Laptop in Clamshell Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Most Efficient Way to Wake a Laptop in Clamshell Mode: I want to leave my laptop in clamshell mode and only use my mouse or keyboard to wake my laptop. What is the most efficient way to do this? Do I create a power plan that says never sleep? Will that damage the computer over time having the laptop never shut down or go into...
  5. The Most Efficient Way to Wake a Laptop in Clamshell Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Most Efficient Way to Wake a Laptop in Clamshell Mode: I want to leave my laptop in clamshell mode and only use my mouse or keyboard to wake my laptop. What is the most efficient way to do this? Do I create a power plan that says never sleep? Will that damage the computer over time having the laptop never shut down or go into...
  6. Windows 10 fresh installation from an out of the box USB drive fails because...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 fresh installation from an out of the box USB drive fails because...: I have recently bought a new machine and a fresh new Windows 10. Everything is straight out of the box. When starting up, the BIOS screen looks good and it identifies all the hardware including the fresh new SSD. I tried installing Windows 10 and put the USB key I got from...
  7. Most efficient way for me to install OS from hdd to ssd?

Most efficient way for me to install OS from hdd to ssd?: So i dont know if this is the right place to ask but i need some advice. I just installed an NVME m.2 ssd on my buddies computer and i want to swap the OS onto it. I am wondering what the most efficient way to do this would be. He has 900gb worth of files and a 500gb ssd so...
  8. What is the most efficient way to protect my data?

What is the most efficient way to protect my data?: hello, I have lost my all data thrice and I am not getting the reason for that to happen, can anyone suggest me the best way to protect my data and without again losing it. I am the owner of Nitech stainless INC, help needed urgently. * Moved from education...
  9. What is the most efficient way to get a computer to start (Boot) w/ hard-drive when USB /...

What is the most efficient way to get a computer to start (Boot) w/ hard-drive when USB /...: Please help, I just need for my computer to start normally, from the hard-drive, but it's stuck on boot from external (USB / DVD) in "Start", or "Bio's". Anybody? So simple I don't know. Thanks! Help. Win $$ :)...
  10. Most efficient way to share a folder between two Windows 10 laptops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Most efficient way to share a folder between two Windows 10 laptops: I want to periodically backup files from one laptop to the other. How do I go about sharing a folder on one? 36722