Windows 10: What's the most entertaining Windows feature (for you)?

Discus and support What's the most entertaining Windows feature (for you)? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Which feature in Windows really entertains you and why? This topic doesn't really fit into any of the Windows topics listed below; I chose Desktop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Black8G, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Black8G Win User

What's the most entertaining Windows feature (for you)?

Which feature in Windows really entertains you and why?

This topic doesn't really fit into any of the Windows topics listed below; I chose Desktop, Start and personalization because I had to select one.

:)

Black8G, Aug 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Windows 7 top feature request list leaked to the public

With Windows still managing to find its way to over 95 percent of the desktop computers sold each year, it's not surprising that one can find plenty of people interested in giving their feedback about what future versions of Windows should be able to do.

A few years ago, before Windows Vista had even shipped, Microsoft sent out a wish list form asking people what features they would like to see in the next version of Windows, currently code-named Windows 7. The top wished-for features in this list were recently leaked to the public and have popped up at various sites (e.g., Neowin). While anonymous sources at Microsoft tell us that they bear no relationship to the actual feature set Microsoft is currently writing for Windows 7, the list does provide interesting insight into what the Windows-using public most wants from Windows.

The features are listed in no particular order, but they break down into various categories depending on what part of Windows the feature request falls under. Many requests for improvements in Internet Explorer, such as a session restore function, are fairly obvious wishes for features that already exist in competitive products such as Firefox and Opera. Other suggestions, such as a tabbed Windows Explorer, look for features from web browsers to migrate into the general user interface.

What's the most entertaining Windows feature (for you)? win7-early_feedback.gif

Some of the feature requests are clearly unrealistic, such as the desire to "back up" Xbox 360 games to the PC (yeah, I don't think Microsoft will be doing that one). Others are minor user interface enhancements that would be nice additions but wouldn't really change the Windows experience, such as a progress bar when hibernating the system. However, there are a few that make good sense and would be welcome additions to the operating system, such as a built-in video and audio codec manager.

A Windows 7 insider who wishes to remain anonymous told Ars that the leaked feature list was gathered before any real development on Windows 7 was started, and readers should not expect to see requests from the list necessarily implemented in Microsoft’s next major Windows release.

Ben Clarke, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. What's the most entertaining Windows feature (for you)? - Similar Threads - What's entertaining feature

2. most dumbest feature to date?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    most dumbest feature to date?: I copy a URL sent to me via email. I make a shortcut and I see thisWhy? Seriously what is this and why?So I make the shortcut and try to email it and you think that is bad? OMG the wrose thing you can do as a human being according to MS is to email someone a shortcut. It...
  3. most dumbest feature to date?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    most dumbest feature to date?: I copy a URL sent to me via email. I make a shortcut and I see thisWhy? Seriously what is this and why?So I make the shortcut and try to email it and you think that is bad? OMG the wrose thing you can do as a human being according to MS is to email someone a shortcut. It...
  4. What are some new features of Windows 11 that you admire?

What are some new features of Windows 11 that you admire?: There are a lot of new changes since Windows 11 came up, what are some of the features of Windows 11 that you admire the most? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-some-new-features-of-windows-11-that-you/188c7227-8314-49c2-af71-cc27b465df27
  5. Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...: For me, integration with more services like Yandex, AOL, ProtonMail, Runbox, & Juno without having to do anything like IMAP/POP yourself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-what-new-feature-would-you-like-added/8ccd1936-4c5c-4810-b11b-68443e58cde8
  6. Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...

Discussion: What new feature would you like added the most to the Windows 11 Calendar app...: For me, integration with more services like Yandex, AOL, ProtonMail, Runbox, & Juno without having to do anything like IMAP/POP yourself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-what-new-feature-would-you-like-added/8ccd1936-4c5c-4810-b11b-68443e58cde8
  7. What internet browser gives you the most privacy?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What internet browser gives you the most privacy?: I know that duck duck go is the safest search engine but I don’t know what’s the safest internet browser. submitted by /u/Fap99timesaday [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9chl5/what_internet_browser_gives_you_the_most_privacy/
  8. Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020

Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020: I would like at least two more note colors like red and orange. I encourage you to leave a suggestion in the Feedback Hub as to what you'd like the most!...
  9. Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...

Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...: I would like the ability to have my notes synced with OneDrive directly into a "Sticky Notes" folder as an option, in addition to the Sticky Notes app itself....
  10. Microsoft.com Entertainment

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft.com Entertainment: We are using the family child accounts and block certain websites. We are completely unable to block GAMES & ENTERTAINMENT on Microsoft.com. Microsoft does not allow us to block their site but it should allow us to block certain parts from their site. A child does...