Windows 10: What's the most important task in task manager?

Discus and support What's the most important task in task manager? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What task will destroy your computer if you disable it? don't ask why I want to know.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mrfIimfIam, Feb 18, 2021.

1. What's the most important task in task manager?

What task will destroy your computer if you disable it?

don't ask why I want to know.

:)

mrfIimfIam, Feb 18, 2021
  2. infrared Win User

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink What's the most important task in task manager? ;)

infrared, Feb 18, 2021
  3. tigger Win User
    task manager???

can someone tell me what is going on with my task manager,please.-

What's the most important task in task manager? [​IMG]

tigger, Feb 18, 2021
  4. What's the most important task in task manager?

Task manager Cleanup

And clicks on everything. Wonder how long it takes to boot. Pretty soon he's gonna need an extra core just to run Task Manager.

GJSNeptune, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

What's the most important task in task manager?

1. What's the most important task in task manager? - Similar Threads - What's important task

2. "System" task in Task Manager- What is the Normal CPU Usage for This Task?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "System" task in Task Manager- What is the Normal CPU Usage for This Task?: hello, there is a task in Task Manager titled "System", I know what this process is, but I was wondering what the normal percentage of CPU that this process should consume, actually is?currently on idle, System uses about 0-0.3% but it usually sits at 0.1%. when under a...
  3. "System" task in Task Manager- What is the Normal CPU Usage for This Task?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "System" task in Task Manager- What is the Normal CPU Usage for This Task?: hello, there is a task in Task Manager titled "System", I know what this process is, but I was wondering what the normal percentage of CPU that this process should consume, actually is?currently on idle, System uses about 0-0.3% but it usually sits at 0.1%. when under a...
  4. What is Widgets in Task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Widgets in Task manager?: I have recently been checking task manager, as to check what uses up my computer and makes it slower, and have found "Widgets":which are randomly second largest thing using up my memory. What is this, What is it used for, and what happens if i end task on it. Will there be...
  5. What is Widgets in Task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Widgets in Task manager?: I have recently been checking task manager, as to check what uses up my computer and makes it slower, and have found "Widgets":which are randomly second largest thing using up my memory. What is this, What is it used for, and what happens if i end task on it. Will there be...
  6. What is Global.Accounts in the task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Global.Accounts in the task manager: There is a thing called "Global.Accounts 4" in task manager, I am on windows 11, and it seems to be taking up a fair amount of my memory. What is this, and what does it do?...
  7. What is Global.Accounts in the task manager

What is Global.Accounts in the task manager: There is a thing called "Global.Accounts 4" in task manager, I am on windows 11, and it seems to be taking up a fair amount of my memory. What is this, and what does it do?...
  8. What is msh.exe in task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is msh.exe in task manager?: What is the msh.exe process in task manager? Is it a virus or some malware-like thing? It is located in C:\windows\system32. Should I keep this or remove this? It doesn't harm anything of my computer as I know I don't know whether it is working in the background....
  9. What is msh.exe in task manager?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is msh.exe in task manager?: What is the msh.exe process in task manager? Is it a virus or some malware-like thing? It is located in C:\windows\system32. Should I keep this or remove this? It doesn't harm anything of my computer as I know I don't know whether it is working in the background....
  10. What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?

What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?: Hello, I'm just kinda curious at what would happen if you end the Task Manager with Task Manager... Would it go into an infinite loop cycle similar to the "what if you deleted the recycle bin" theory of a black hole in your computer? Would it crash the program? Not...