Windows 10: whats the new windows 11 like?

Discus and support whats the new windows 11 like? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; its the best https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-new-windows-11-like/5da95cb4-8655-41aa-b7de-e10f2ecf1e08 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lincoln stamper, Mar 25, 2023.

1. whats the new windows 11 like?

its the best

:)

lincoln stamper, Mar 25, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

whats the new windows 11 like?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

whats the new windows 11 like?

1. whats the new windows 11 like? - Similar Threads - whats

2. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  3. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  4. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  6. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  7. What do I do when my Taskbar disappeared?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What do I do when my Taskbar disappeared?: Whenever I bring my cursor down to where the Taskbar is supposed to he at, it doesn't work at all. Whenever I try clicking on the space of where the Taskbar is supposed to be at the screen turns black for a few seconds before turning back on. The exact same thing happens when...
  8. What do I do when my Taskbar disappeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do when my Taskbar disappeared?: Whenever I bring my cursor down to where the Taskbar is supposed to he at, it doesn't work at all. Whenever I try clicking on the space of where the Taskbar is supposed to be at the screen turns black for a few seconds before turning back on. The exact same thing happens when...
  9. What do I do when my Taskbar disappeared?

10. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?: Extremely disappointed I am unable to use my cloud apps on the laptop I purchased along with apps I purchased that prior to updates I opened and used daily. What was the point? Before opening my apps were easy…. now can't open an app with out a message that talks about MS...