Windows 10: What's the point of power saver if it's not power savingi

Discus and support What's the point of power saver if it's not power savingi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have power saver active and every time I go into "change advanced power settings" the minimum processor state is always resetting itself to 100%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StudTheSystem, Sep 15, 2020.

1. What's the point of power saver if it's not power savingi

So I have power saver active and every time I go into "change advanced power settings" the minimum processor state is always resetting itself to 100% when plugged in even though I change it back to 5% it some how reverts to 100% without my knowledge. Same goes for the maximum, i set it to 50% and it just reverts to 100

submitted by /u/StudTheSystem
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StudTheSystem, Sep 15, 2020
  2. grayburn Win User

N79 Power saver

The point is that it's a power saver, the same happens on the N78.

grayburn, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    POWER SAVER DOES NOT TURN ON

Hi,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How did you set up the power saver settings? Provide us the step by step process on how you do it.

There may be an issue with the Power settings that is why you're encountering the issue. While we wait for your answers to our questions, kindly run the
    Power troubleshooter to resolve the issue. You can download the troubleshooter
    here. Once you've accessed the link, click
    Find and fix problems with your computer's power settings to conserve power and extend battery life to download the troubleshooter. After running the troubleshooter, please run it so that it can scan your computer.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Sep 15, 2020
  4. mikimills Win User

What's the point of power saver if it's not power savingi

screen saver/power settings

I have tried every suggestion listed in this forum to set my screen to not go off every minute and require me to wait for a re-start of the screen. All power settings are adjusted to 'never' and the screen saver is set to 'on' and wait times of over 40
    minutes. I am going to return this computer because of this problem as work can not be done.

Any thoughts???

mikimills, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

What's the point of power saver if it's not power savingi

1. What's the point of power saver if it's not power savingi - Similar Threads - What's point power

2. Power plan changing to 'Power saver' automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power plan changing to 'Power saver' automatically: Hi,I recently came across a problem with my performance on my laptop. In the end, I discovered that the power plans on my laptop Windows 10 are messed up real good.On every start or restart, every time I plug and unplug the charger, the Windows power plan is set to 'Power...
  3. Power plan changing to 'Power saver' automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power plan changing to 'Power saver' automatically: Hi,I recently came across a problem with my performance on my laptop. In the end, I discovered that the power plans on my laptop Windows 10 are messed up real good.On every start or restart, every time I plug and unplug the charger, the Windows power plan is set to 'Power...
  4. Power plan changing to 'Power saver' automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. power saver settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power saver settings: i've assigned power settings as many places as i can, saved, restarted, but screen saver STILL comes on after only 5 minutes. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-saver-settings/fc0bd50a-a3ba-442d-a2f6-4912d97327ff
  6. Power Point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power Point: i have files in powerpoint on my pc. I have now got the PP app on my ipad. How do i link the two so i can access the files from my ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-point/65caf280-cca8-4424-b1f7-6d984987072c
  7. Laptop balanced power plan or power saver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop balanced power plan or power saver: My laptop vents has no dust and foreign matters, also i have cooling pad. But when cpu going to 100% caused by update, maintenance, etc, it can hurt my 6 years laptop. Since the temperature can be mesured in 3rd patry app called core temp it rise about 75% when heavy load,...
  8. Is there a way to disable the "Power Saver" power option?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to disable the "Power Saver" power option?: For what ever reason, my pc (HP Pavillion Gaming Tower) keeps switching from High Performance to Power Saver on its own without me clicking anything. For example. As I'm playing a game, I'm getting max frames constantly, then all of the sudden, my frames drop to 40s and I...
  9. Power saver icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power saver icon: Hello I have a Acer Aspire ES1-571 running Windows 10. After a recent update the power saver icon can no longer be activated, Any advise please, Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-saver-icon/4acaba7a-1892-453f-88fd-c298bbf041e5
  10. power point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power point: my power point will not display pictures/artwork/addons. It's telling me that my anti virus may be blocking this but this is the first time that this has ever happened....