Windows 10: What's the problem with the videos?

Discus and support What's the problem with the videos? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! There is a slowdown in videos and a problem with the frames. Not a tear or cut. I can say a strange slowdown. No problem in games I've tried it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sevketm, Dec 20, 2020.

1. sevketm Win User

What's the problem with the videos?

Hi! There is a slowdown in videos and a problem with the frames. Not a tear or cut. I can say a strange slowdown. No problem in games

I've tried it with a different monitor, the result is the same.

I recorded the problem with my cell phone. Please watch:
    https://youtu.be/7A16ohZJUIU

The movie is 1:41:40 time for the movie "four brothers" on Netflix.

Before I opened the subject, I did research on the internet but could not find anything. can you help me?

My system:
    CPUAMD Phenom II X4 955
    GPUNvidia GTX 750-Ti
    SSDKingston A400 120GB
    HDDSamsung HD502HJ 500GB
    RAMUnknown 1x8GB ddr3 -
    MBDAsus M4N68T-M-V2

:)

sevketm, Dec 20, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Playback video problems

Hi Rod,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the videos on Windows Media Player. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the playback videos?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the below troubleshooters and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Follow the same to Windows Media Player Settings as well.

Also, refer to the Microsoft article to know more about:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 20, 2020
  4. What's the problem with the videos?

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

What's the problem with the videos?

1. What's the problem with the videos? - Similar Threads - What's problem videos

2. video problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video problems: my magic jack says no audio found. Can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problems/754e81d2-cec3-4fe1-882b-38c9f965e51b
  3. video problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    video problems: my magic jack says no audio found. Can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problems/754e81d2-cec3-4fe1-882b-38c9f965e51b
  4. Video problem

Video problem: Hello,I have an urgent question,I accidentally deleted the file for video projects on photos and now that I tried to make a new video,it said i should create a file first.I did it but now for some reason it says the file can't play although i tested it and it played...
  5. video problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video problems: video problems when streaming amazon videos to tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problems/658b60c8-f076-48fc-8703-2500fff5b6e5
  6. video problems

video problems: My acer nitro 5 will for some reason not play online videos correctly. The sound works perfectly fine but the video turns black. I might be able to get the video to work properly for a few seconds but it then turns black with no sound problems. How do I fix this?...
  7. Video problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video problems: I'm in a chat with my cousin, I'm talking to her, I hear her perfectly, the sound is good, my internet connection is very stable, the problem is that I can't see her, I can't see the video Note: I have restarted my computer several times and the camera doesn't give video...
  8. Video Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Problem: The picture in my video player is way over large. I am using Window's 10. Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-problem/f4368c03-d4fa-4fdf-ae3a-7f30f0e07dcf
  9. video problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    video problems: Every time I make a video and try to send it to F.B. or Gmail it gets scrambled to the point that you can't make it out. Something happens when it formats it to send and then I can't fix it. What can I do as I have one that took me a day to make and would love to get it...
  10. Problems with video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with video: I get this [img] Why? 10725