Windows 10: What's the Right Way To Uninstall Audacity

Discus and support What's the Right Way To Uninstall Audacity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Don't know what the sound card is...it came with the Dell Latitude E6400 and shows up as "High Definition Audio Device", whatever that means. Who is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Terri67, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Joergi Win User

What's the Right Way To Uninstall Audacity

Who is the provider of the driver you have currently installed? You can see that in the Device Manager, doubleclick on the Audio Device, go to "Driver".

Anyway, still in the Device Manager, doubleclick on the Audio Device, go to details and then select "Hardware-IDs". This is a unique identifier of the model, which is in your PC. There are websites, where you can look up, what your Hardware-ID actually is!

Joergi, Aug 25, 2015
  2. Inundated Win User

Microsoft. Looks like it came in/got configured with my initial W10 install on 8/1.

I'm not really going to mess with this any further, since it does work fine in Audacity and everywhere else!

Anyway, still in the Device Manager, doubleclick on the Audio Device, go to details and then select "Hardware-IDs". This is a unique identifier of the model, which is in your PC. There are websites, where you can look up, what your Hardware-ID actually is![/QUOTE]

Inundated, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What's the Right Way To Uninstall Audacity

1. What's the Right Way To Uninstall Audacity - Similar Threads - What's Right Uninstall

2. Help with Audacity 'Spyware'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with Audacity 'Spyware': Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1081) Audacity 3.0.2 Audacity 'Spyware' Claims Follow Privacy Policy Changes By New Owner Audacity 'Spyware' Claims Follow Privacy Policy Changes By New Owner - MacRumors How can block the spyware, (Firewall, Registry... everywhere where I can...
  3. Audacity . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audacity . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. I'm trying to install, Audacity. But, it's very confusing! I can't find it. After installation? I looked in, x86 program files? I've looked, everywhere.? I even looked. In the Control Panel. To see, if it was listed....
  4. Whats the right way to use Git on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whats the right way to use Git on Windows 10?: Hello fellows. After more than 15 years on Linux I'm migrating to Windows 10 this year. Things seems to be more user friendly now. It was pretty annoying initially but I finally managed how to block Cortana, Start Menu Web Search and others craps through firewall and gpedit...
  5. What's the right way to backup my laptop?

What's the right way to backup my laptop?: Hi! I keep all my important files on my home server and not on my laptop. But my laptop is customized with software, etc that it would be good to have backed up in case I ever lost or damaged my laptop. I was having windows automatically backup itself daily, but the file...
  6. Is there a way to remove just the icons on the right without uninstalling or putting them...

Is there a way to remove just the icons on the right without uninstalling or putting them...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nachos_Perez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ex32se/is_there_a_way_to_remove_just_the_icons_on_the/
  7. uninstall is there another way

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstall is there another way: Why cant i uninstall this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-is-there-another-way/63a97353-efb4-4ce0-9757-75bc5b51e67f
  8. I need help with Audacity seeing the right audio input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with Audacity seeing the right audio input: I am trying to live audio capture a phone call on my cell phone to my laptop, to prove to the guy at the cell phone store that the static, and having to ask the person to repeat things a lot and so on. That it is not a problem with the phone. I have gone through 3 phones so...
  9. Audacity and recording "What U Hear"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audacity and recording "What U Hear": When previously on WIN 7 Pro 64 bit I was able to record with Audacity what ever was coming out the speakers using the "What U Hear" feature of my sound card (Creative PCIe X-Fi Titanium). Having upgraded and subsequently a clean install of WIN 10 Pro 64 bit this no...
  10. Alternatives to Audacity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternatives to Audacity: ​​Any good free audio editors that will work with Windows 10? I basically just need a decent sound recorder. Thanks​ 19114