Windows 10: What's the subletie on intel driver updates before a major update of the OS ?

Discus and support What's the subletie on intel driver updates before a major update of the OS ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I've windows 10 version 1803. I lastly did the **** to download the last "rapid storage technologie version 17..." from "Intel driver support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MadisonAsgardrson, Jun 19, 2019.

1. What's the subletie on intel driver updates before a major update of the OS ?

Hi! I've windows 10 version 1803.

I lastly did the **** to download the last "rapid storage technologie version 17..." from "Intel driver support assistant" instead of to do it from "HP support assistant" proposing the customized driver which leads a daily crash of the "IAStorIcon". What's the subletie on intel driver updates before a major update of the OS ? 7c253ade-31e7-424f-96a2-a75cd3b27d05?upload=true.jpg

I know that to correct this I've to reinstall the system and as "Windows update" proposes the manual Major update to the version 1903 I would like to know if I've to update the "RST for windows 10 v1903" before to run the "Major update".

What's the subletie on intel driver updates before a major update of the OS ? 5cc9fac1-70f3-4464-ab13-d473a9d1b771?upload=true.jpg If yeah which one to download ?

:)

MadisonAsgardrson, Jun 19, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jun 19, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 19, 2019
  4. malware Win User

What's the subletie on intel driver updates before a major update of the OS ?

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

What's the subletie on intel driver updates before a major update of the OS ?

1. What's the subletie on intel driver updates before a major update of the OS ? - Similar Threads - What's subletie intel

2. Intel Drivers update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Drivers update: When Widows update, it seems it overlooks the Intel drivers. Even as of now the windows doesn't show any Intel drivers need updating, but when I ran Intel Driver Support Assistant, it showed 3 drivers need updating Blue Tooth, Audio and Rapid Storage technology, How Windows...
  3. Windows 10 is getting a major driver update on Intel, Nvidia, AMD PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting a major driver update on Intel, Nvidia, AMD PCs: To get your computer ready for future Windows 10 and app/game updates, making sure that your hardware drivers remain updated is of the utmost importance In Windows 10, you can update drivers via the Windows Update, but users are always recommended to use the driver vendor’s...
  4. Intel driver updates

Intel driver updates: Hi Just installed some "optional updates" via the update checker. I've since read that these will take you back to an older version and basically should not have been released. All I remember is they where Intel and Hewlet Packard. In fact its still showing you 1 to...
  5. What is the Optional Intel Driver Update via Windows Update?

What is the Optional Intel Driver Update via Windows Update?: INTEL - System - 10/3/2016 12:00:00 AM - 10.1.1.38 ((Already Installed though, as i always installed any optional driver update or optional update that comes along, and machine is backed up with Macirum reflect images, so i was like ok, and installed it)) It drives me nuts...
  6. Intel /WiFi Driver Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel /WiFi Driver Update: unable to install Intel 3165/7265/8260/8265 WiFi driver on my Dell Laptop w/Win 10 vb_release 19041, repeated failures, unable to complete this installation/update, as downloaded from Dell Support website. Any suggestions?...
  7. what is Intel Extension update

what is Intel Extension update: What is Intel Extension update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-intel-extension-update/c8ffed9d-14a0-4b9d-8393-c0df504c8819
  8. Intel Drivers Update

Intel Drivers Update: [ATTACH]Since the new update of my graphics driver(26.20.100.7263) The control panel is nowhere to be found. Intel says I should download the app in the Microsoft store and I did, but it says an old version has been installed so I can't open. When I checked the Intel's...
  9. Recent major Windows ten update broke the os

Recent major Windows ten update broke the os: During a recent Windows update when it begins to restart the PC, after installing components, on re-boot it displayed an error message "Missing Operating System". System repair didnt work, backup and recovery didnt work, recorver from a system image didnt work all error...
  10. Major update

in Cortana
    Major update: Has Microsoft deserted cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/major-update/1adf607f-5c1f-4834-bcad-7f6986a25bd8"