Windows 10: Whats the thing on the top left?

Discus and support Whats the thing on the top left? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/27v2qa467t751.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=ded0ff76d4559dca8e0b2ca695b33cb93e6e3a41 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kolovon, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Whats the thing on the top left?

/u/kolovon, Jun 29, 2020

2. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Whats the thing on the top left?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Whats the thing on the top left?

1. Whats the thing on the top left? - Similar Threads - Whats thing top

2. What is this Icon on the top-left of the Windows 10 Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this Icon on the top-left of the Windows 10 Desktop?: In this screenshot, I've just noticed that in the very top-left corner of my desktop, there is this arrow made up of blocks. I don't know long that has been there, but I would've noticed earlier what that was. When I hover/click on it, it changes my cursor to the resize icon,...
  3. What is this Icon on the top-left of the Windows 10 Desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this Icon on the top-left of the Windows 10 Desktop?: In this screenshot, I've just noticed that in the very top-left corner of my desktop, there is this arrow made up of blocks. I don't know long that has been there, but I would've noticed earlier what that was. When I hover/click on it, it changes my cursor to the resize icon,...
  4. What is this Icon on the top-left of the Windows 10 Desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Top left volume bar

Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  6. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  7. Cursor Flicking To Top Left

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor Flicking To Top Left: randomly my cursor will just teleport to the top left, whether i’m trying to screenshot or just playing games it does it and i’m not sure why. Any explanations? submitted by /u/JewishJah69 [link] [comments]...
  8. How to get rid of the widget-type-thing on the top left when adjusting the volume on...

How to get rid of the widget-type-thing on the top left when adjusting the volume on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pyRSL64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrs9sq/how_to_get_rid_of_the_widgettypething_on_the_top/
  9. This volume scale thing randomly appeared in the top left corner. It won't disappear, and...

This volume scale thing randomly appeared in the top left corner. It won't disappear, and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reeve0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i45fdn/this_volume_scale_thing_randomly_appeared_in_the/
  10. the top left of my monitor

the top left of my monitor: the top left corner of my screen is not letting me click it. I looked it up and the community forums and it said to open the administrator and type sfc /scannow and that didn't work. what can i do?...