Windows 10: What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white...

Discus and support What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ScarredReeeKid [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ScarredReeeKid, Nov 21, 2020.

1. What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white...

/u/ScarredReeeKid, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Louie Del Win User

white screen after exiting game

Hi Alex,

Let us isolate your concern to help us determine what's causing the white screen after you exit the game. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any recent changes or updates made on your laptop?
    • Did you run the World of Tanks game on the same laptop where you encountered the white screen after exiting the World of Warships?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from restarting the laptop?

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Another page/screen

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Windows 10 has a feature to create multiple desktops that can have a wide range of apps. For us to help you with your concern and delete the second desktop, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• On the taskbar, select the Task View icon.
    • Desktop 1 and Desktop 2 will appear at the bottom of your screen.
    • Hover your mouse at the Desktop that you'd like to delete. Click the
      red X icon
      at the top to delete the Desktop permanently.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this article:
    Multiple desktops in Windows 10
    for further reference.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Nov 21, 2020
  4. JeeperDon Win User

What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white...

White Screen Microsoft Games-solitaire, mahjong.

I too have the exact same problem, white screen when selecting one of Today's Games. I do not subscribe, so I get the ad on the first selection. Rather than the Ad, I get the white screen. If I try a dozen times it will either display as Ad, or it will
    skip displaying the Ad and just invoke the selected game.

I tried Step 1 above. It says there is a problem with the Store cache, but it apparently does not fix it. It says "Windows Store cache may be damaged. Not fixed. (redX)". I'm at 14393.447.

JeeperDon, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white...

1. What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white... - Similar Threads - What’s thing where

2. What is this application called TOOLTR~1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this application called TOOLTR~1?: TOOLTR~1 found in Start-up menu under Task Manager. I can't access the application properties or Location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-application-called-tooltr1/808e17d8-6abc-4644-bd09-010dfce78897
  3. What is this application called TOOLTR~1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this application called TOOLTR~1?: TOOLTR~1 found in Start-up menu under Task Manager. I can't access the application properties or Location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-application-called-tooltr1/808e17d8-6abc-4644-bd09-010dfce78897
  4. Can you guys put on a option for windows 10 and 11 where you can turn on aero glass in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you guys put on a option for windows 10 and 11 where you can turn on aero glass in...: I’m asking this because I’m pretty sure most of us miss windows 7 like it’s themes such a aero glass. Especially that the option to downgrade to windows 7 is gone since it ending support. And especially Windows 8.1 had a similar thing to aero glass. Basically in y’all’s next...
  5. whats with the Windows 10 White Stars on things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whats with the Windows 10 White Stars on things: I cant figure out why this is happening and haven't found how to even describe this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-with-the-windows-10-white-stars-on-things/4031f1c6-bdae-423b-ae58-ad325a8fb3dc
  6. whats with the Windows 10 White Stars on things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whats with the Windows 10 White Stars on things: I cant figure out why this is happening and haven't found how to even describe this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-with-the-windows-10-white-stars-on-things/4031f1c6-bdae-423b-ae58-ad325a8fb3dc
  7. whats with the Windows 10 White Stars on things

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. What is the thing called 'extractor' you see in the data usage page of network settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the thing called 'extractor' you see in the data usage page of network settings?: When I checked my data usage, I noticed that something called extractor has been using more than 9GB of data. Even my browser usage is only close 11GB only. I dont understand what program this is. I could not find anything related to this online as well. Can someone tell me...
  9. How big can you set the paging file and other things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How big can you set the paging file and other things: I just reset my laptop so now I have a lot of space. I haven't done this before and I need more than 1-4 gigs of ram at a time for games work etc.. I want to know how big you can set the paging file since I can't find anything on it. I have an external hard drive and have...
  10. Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures?: Everytime I turn on my PC I get a new background on my lock screen, some of those are really cool and I would like to save them. I know about this long way of finding the pictures, but the problem is they get deleted after a couple of days. Isn't there a website where you can...