Windows 10: What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white...

Discus and support What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ScarredReeeKid [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ScarredReeeKid, Nov 21, 2020.

1. What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white...

/u/ScarredReeeKid, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Louie Del Win User

white screen after exiting game

Hi Alex,

Let us isolate your concern to help us determine what's causing the white screen after you exit the game. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any recent changes or updates made on your laptop?
    • Did you run the World of Tanks game on the same laptop where you encountered the white screen after exiting the World of Warships?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from restarting the laptop?

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Another page/screen

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Windows 10 has a feature to create multiple desktops that can have a wide range of apps. For us to help you with your concern and delete the second desktop, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• On the taskbar, select the Task View icon.
    • Desktop 1 and Desktop 2 will appear at the bottom of your screen.
    • Hover your mouse at the Desktop that you'd like to delete. Click the
      red X icon
      at the top to delete the Desktop permanently.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this article:
    Multiple desktops in Windows 10
    for further reference.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Nov 21, 2020
  4. JeeperDon Win User

What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white...

White Screen Microsoft Games-solitaire, mahjong.

I too have the exact same problem, white screen when selecting one of Today's Games. I do not subscribe, so I get the ad on the first selection. Rather than the Ad, I get the white screen. If I try a dozen times it will either display as Ad, or it will
    skip displaying the Ad and just invoke the selected game.

I tried Step 1 above. It says there is a problem with the Store cache, but it apparently does not fix it. It says "Windows Store cache may be damaged. Not fixed. (redX)". I'm at 14393.447.

JeeperDon, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white...

1. What’s the thing where you can put multiple games, pages,... on 1 screen called? (The white... - Similar Threads - What’s thing where

2. Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a page where you can find all of the Windows 10 lock screen pictures?: Everytime I turn on my PC I get a new background on my lock screen, some of those are really cool and I would like to save them. I know about this long way of finding the pictures, but the problem is they get deleted after a couple of days. Isn't there a website where you can...
  3. is there a software where you can make phone calls from pc for free?

is there a software where you can make phone calls from pc for free?: I've been using free calling apps on my phone to do most phone calls but lately my phone has been messing up. I tried using textnow app in the windows store and it wont let me sign in. lol Also i tried google voice but you need a functioning "paid" phone number connected...
  4. Roblox showing white screen when you join a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox showing white screen when you join a game: Hello Everyone! This problem has been happening lately to me. When ever I try to join a game on Roblox, it gives me this blank screen but i can still hear the sound and everything happening in the game. I had recently had a power outage causing the hardrives to be damaged...
  5. Screen to small for called up page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen to small for called up page: Whenever I call up a page in a market place I can only see about 85% of the displayed page, some are adjustable via the slider but most cases there is no means of adjusting so I can not see the whole displayed information and have to rely on guess work. How do I shrink these...
  6. No groups in people or what ever you call it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No groups in people or what ever you call it.: Is there any chance that Microsoft will ever fix the problem of no groups in people or whatever you call it. It is unbelievable that a company as great as Microsoft want give there paying users such a simple upgrade. It was in you old software. It so frustrating to try to...
  7. What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons?

What do you call this and can I hide some of the icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ayo_24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edpbrw/what_do_you_call_this_and_can_i_hide_some_of_the/
  8. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?: I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting print only page 3. But i want to make this 3 page document into 1 page only. Thus if i open this file, it only shows that one...
  9. Can you please stop assuming things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you please stop assuming things: Dear Microsoft, Is it possible that you can stop assuming that everyone must stop doing everything to install your updates. I get it, you guys built a product and you want people to be protected. However, there are a few of us that use a computer during specific times, and...
  10. Can the Screen Buffer be set to more than 1 Page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can the Screen Buffer be set to more than 1 Page?: I have 64 bit Win 10 Pro, 16GB memory and an i7-4790k with a 750ti video card (2GB). I get one page at a time and can scroll within it. As I go to the next page, it has a slight pause and jumps down to line 1 of the next page. I remember a multipage document, pdf or excel...