Windows 10: What’s this all about, new feature?

Discus and support What’s this all about, new feature? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] These two screenshots are from two same model laptops, both on windows 10 22h2 and latest updates but using search in start menu shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TicTacCrumpet, Jan 25, 2024.

1. What’s this all about, new feature?

What’s this all about, new feature? rjvd7mx6yjec1.jpg

These two screenshots are from two same model laptops, both on windows 10 22h2 and latest updates but using search in start menu shows “open app” on one and you have to click in that box to open it, the other the “hit box” is the entire section. I assumed it was some helper app or something but I can’t see anything unusual in programs and features?

submitted by /u/TicTacCrumpet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TicTacCrumpet, Jan 25, 2024
  2. Sher Amo Win User

new "focused" feature

Hi Eugene,

To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Are you encountering any specific issue with the new features of Outlook?
    • Which Outlook version are you using?
    In addition, to help us improve our product you can provide your suggestion by participating in our Customer Experience Improvement Program. You can visit this

link
    to follow the instruction.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Jan 25, 2024
  3. Darksaber Win User
    XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Jan 25, 2024
  4. dczajko Win User

What’s this all about, new feature?

ATITool new feature suggestions

Where can we send suggestions for new features for ATITool's future versions?

dczajko, Jan 25, 2024
Thema:

What’s this all about, new feature?

1. What’s this all about, new feature? - Similar Threads - What’s feature

2. What are the steps to effectively use the View My Paycheck feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the steps to effectively use the View My Paycheck feature?: How do I access and navigate the "View My Paycheck" feature in QB to efficiently track and manage my payroll information and payment details securely and conveniently?...
  3. What are the steps to effectively use the View My Paycheck feature?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the steps to effectively use the View My Paycheck feature?: How do I access and navigate the "View My Paycheck" feature in QB to efficiently track and manage my payroll information and payment details securely and conveniently?...
  4. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2: I want the default settings of the windows feature on and off menu for the windows 10 Pro version of 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-features-default-settings-for/6d94e603-85ea-4c5e-b8d4-45e1ce4a7847
  5. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2: I want the default settings of the windows feature on and off menu for the windows 10 Pro version of 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-features-default-settings-for/6d94e603-85ea-4c5e-b8d4-45e1ce4a7847
  6. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What is windows feature experience pack?

What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  8. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  9. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...