Windows 10: What's this annoying notification on the top right hand corner of my PC?

Discus and support What's this annoying notification on the top right hand corner of my PC? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Got a new desktop PC. I changed some settings and now this notification won't go away(comes back on restart). How to get rid of it? I don't have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pulsarrex, Sep 14, 2020.

1. What's this annoying notification on the top right hand corner of my PC?

Got a new desktop PC. I changed some settings and now this notification won't go away(comes back on restart). How to get rid of it? I don't have a microphone or camera on this PC BTW

submitted by /u/pulsarrex
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pulsarrex, Sep 14, 2020
  2. yahanna Win User

How Do I Stop Notifications in Lower RIght Hand Corner?

After I boot I get notifications in the lower right hand corner. Other times I get notifications when after I unplug a usb drive. How can I stop these notifications?

What's this annoying notification on the top right hand corner of my PC? [​IMG]

yahanna, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Sticky notes stacked in the top right-hand corner

I have Windows 10, but I have 3 sticky notes stacked in the top right-hand corner. When ever my laptop is turned off, (and I log back on) the order I had them stacked in is reversed. This is
    very annoying, so how do I fix it?

ImmaPotato, Sep 14, 2020
  4. What's this annoying notification on the top right hand corner of my PC?

In the last couple of days a picture appears on the desk-top in the right hand corner it says "Like" etc. How do I stop this happening as it is very annoying?

In the last couple of days a picture appears on the desk-top in the right hand corner it says "Like" etc. How do I stop this happening as it is very annoying?

Original Title:

David Samuel-Camps, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

What's this annoying notification on the top right hand corner of my PC?

1. What's this annoying notification on the top right hand corner of my PC? - Similar Threads - What's annoying notification

2. white bar showing up on the right hand corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    white bar showing up on the right hand corner: is there a fix? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-showing-up-on-the-right-hand-corner/957d3d9c-391c-43fe-bf9e-4727f7418e21
  3. what is this white box at the bottom right hand corner that keeps popping up???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this white box at the bottom right hand corner that keeps popping up???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vice2vursa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6diqd/what_is_this_white_box_at_the_bottom_right_hand/
  4. Top Right Corner Cursor not working

Top Right Corner Cursor not working: The mouse cursor isn't responding to any application in 5x4cm square on the top right corner of my windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-right-corner-cursor-not-working/c533743d-9882-4dc5-8ef5-78492600fe2e
  5. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner: So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my screen. When I try to move it it flickers back to the same spot. I can’t go very far before it goes back to the same spot. The...
  6. Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner: I have a Toshiba laptop and use external, wireless keyboard and mouse with larger monitor. Occasionally, the cursor jumps to the upper right hand corner and I'm stuck; it easily corrects by opening and closing the laptop lid -albeit a minor burr but a burr. I've recently...
  7. How Do I Stop Notifications in Lower RIght Hand Corner?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Stop Notifications in Lower RIght Hand Corner?: After I boot I get notifications in the lower right hand corner. Other times I get notifications when after I unplug a usb drive. How can I stop these notifications? [img] 131238
  8. get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.

get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.: Cannot get rid of Notifications pop-up which often appears on right side of screen. It is the icon in the task bar, right bottom corner, that looks like a small box with a down arrow at bottom. Have tried Chrome's Settings/notifications/block, etc. doesn't work. Not sure...
  9. right hand corner ads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    right hand corner ads: I am suddenly getting ads in the lower right hand corner of my screen. How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-hand-corner-ads/34335ffa-ba2a-4e75-bed3-1facef832c78"
  10. Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner: I am somewhat new to Windows 10. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version right now. Whenever I log on the following event happens: I am getting in my initial desktop screen a lot of messages about the state of my system etc - see attachment. While they are...