Windows 10: What's this cloudflare nonsense when browsing ??

Discus and support What's this cloudflare nonsense when browsing ?? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi folks what's this stuff that comes up a lot of times these days -- cloudflare -- what is it -- somebody's new data collection service, CIA doing... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Feb 5, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

What's this cloudflare nonsense when browsing ??

Hi folks

what's this stuff that comes up a lot of times these days -- cloudflare -- what is it -- somebody's new data collection service, CIA doing something , trump admin looking for income tax returns or what -- just comes in when you access some sites the first time but you don't really want to wait as much as 5 secs before you get on to the site.

What's this cloudflare nonsense when browsing  ?? [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 5, 2019

2. cloudflare

Hi Claudia,

Based on the error message that you mentioned, it seems that there's an issue with your Internet connection. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, we would like to gather more details. As such, please provide the answers to the following
    questions:

• What do you exactly mean by the title of your post "cloudflare"?
    • On what specific program are you encountering the pop up message?
    • Have you tried to use other browsers and check if you're experiencing the same issue?
    • Are you connected to a domain or server?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 5, 2019
  3. CloudFlare... Frequently, it blocks access to various sites.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to domain network?
    • Are you facing the issue without using CloudFlare?
    CloudFlare provides a content delivery network and distributed domain name server services, sitting between the visitor and the CloudFlare user's hosting provider, acting as a reverse proxy for websites. Its network protects, speeds up, and improves availability
    for a website or mobile application with a change in DNS.

Important: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third
    Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

However, since you are facing issues with CloudFlare, I would request you to refer to suggestions provided in the article below and check.

My website is offline or unavailable?

If the issue remains, I would recommend contacting CloudFlare support for the best possible answer.

CloudFlare Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 5, 2019
  4. What's this cloudflare nonsense when browsing ??

cloudflare

To the beautiful tec-smart people out there...please help me.

I updated windows last night. When I started browsing this morning this is popping up ... see below.

No matter what I try to google...have never seen it before.. WT#& is it??? Please guide me through to eliminate this .... Thank you in advance...Claudia

Error 502 Bad gateway

You Browser Working

Sydney Cloudflare Working

search.20celebs.com Host Error

Claudia2017tec, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

What's this cloudflare nonsense when browsing ??

1. What's this cloudflare nonsense when browsing ?? - Similar Threads - What's cloudflare nonsense

2. "You'll need the internet for this" What's this nonsense?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You'll need the internet for this" What's this nonsense?: I was invited to try the new Outlook for Windows, but kept getting the announcement "You're not connected to the internet" which is completely untrue. Googling this problem led to piles and piles of useless advice. But when I clicked on advanced setup and chose gmail,...
  3. "You'll need the internet for this" What's this nonsense?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You'll need the internet for this" What's this nonsense?: I was invited to try the new Outlook for Windows, but kept getting the announcement "You're not connected to the internet" which is completely untrue. Googling this problem led to piles and piles of useless advice. But when I clicked on advanced setup and chose gmail,...
  4. What the heck is Cloudflare???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck is Cloudflare???: I'm getting error message from Cloudflare. I don't know what that is. I don't even know how it got on my system. I did not add it. I don't know how it got on my system. Is it something Microsoft would have put on my system without my permission? How do I get it removed?...
  5. What the heck is Cloudflare???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck is Cloudflare???: I'm getting error message from Cloudflare. I don't know what that is. I don't even know how it got on my system. I did not add it. I don't know how it got on my system. Is it something Microsoft would have put on my system without my permission? How do I get it removed?...
  6. What the heck is Cloudflare???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. CLOUDFLARE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CLOUDFLARE: WHY DOES CLOUDFARE STOP MY EMAIL FROM ATTACHING DOCUMENTS WHICH i HAVE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS, BUT THIS LAST WEEK IT HAS STOPPED ME ATTACHING DOCUMENTS AND SUPPOSEDLY WILL ONLY TAKE 5 SECONDS WAHT A LOUD OF RUBBISH I NEED IT TO STOP...
  8. Cloudflare?

in Browsers and Email
    Cloudflare?: Is anyone getting this Cloudflare page when accessing normally safe webpages? I have no idea what it is. *Confused [img] 131306
  9. Cloudflare

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloudflare: Does anybody now what this cloudflare bs is and how I stop it. All websites refer to domains - I am not on a domain [img] 121429
  10. Cloudflare

in Windows 10 Support
    Cloudflare: Does anybody now what this cloudflare bs is and how I stop it. All websites refer to domains - I am not on a domain [img] 121429