Windows 10: What's this in my Firefox settings?

Discus and support What's this in my Firefox settings? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Noticed a small warning box in the top of my FireFox settings: [img] So my question is, what is the meaning of this? And it's all over my settings... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RingTailCoon, Oct 27, 2018.

1. What's this in my Firefox settings?

Noticed a small warning box in the top of my FireFox settings:

What's this in my Firefox settings? [​IMG]

So my question is, what is the meaning of this? And it's all over my settings pages of FF! *Mad

(I translated it for you)

:)

RingTailCoon, Oct 27, 2018

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 27, 2018
  4. What's this in my Firefox settings?

Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

What's this in my Firefox settings?

1. What's this in my Firefox settings? - Similar Threads - What's Firefox settings

2. Firefox - Settings and Display

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - Settings and Display: Now that FF is auto load via FVD I got all my links sorted and operational. Then I lost all my passwords to every site that required them; they just vanished. Had to reinput, making sure they were 'remembered' again. Now a new occurrence. Remember when IE11 came out and the...
  3. How to set Firefox as the default browser?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set Firefox as the default browser?: I noticed Firefox is no longer listed as a choice for my default browser. I'm old school. I know. [ATTACH] Anyone know of a workaround? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-firefox-as-the-default-browser/f073b2eb-2699-49a4-90a8-ccf381b41cb0
  4. Firefox: "Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject"WScript.Shell"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firefox: "Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject"WScript.Shell": When I open my browser Firefox I get the following message: "Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject"WScript.Shell" WScript.Sleep5557 WshShell.Run """C:\Users\notandi\AzureSettingSyncProvider\IntelCpHeciSvc4k.exe""" What does it mean?...
  5. Firefox (8) - what's this about?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox (8) - what's this about?: Firefox has been monstrously eating memory recently and when I check task manager it will show the firefox log with a bracketed number, e.g.(6) but I only have one tab open. I was only watching youtube videos and the damn thing was eating 2.5gb of memory. 151307
  6. What Is The Best Firefox Clone??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Is The Best Firefox Clone??: I have been using Pale Moon for like 5 or 6 years now the last 5 to 7 version have all been crap they crash way to much time to dump it. What is the best Firefox clone other than Pale Moon that is really stable??
  7. Firefox Quantum how to set/arrange my "Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum how to set/arrange my "Favorites: Hey, is there anyway to set/arrange my "Favorites" list of sites i like to have handy to alphabetically or place some in different folder ! I can't drag & drop ! I have looked all over & don't see anyway, thought maybe someone here might have a solution ! Thanks Chuck 98510
  8. Set Firefox/gmail as my default mail client

in Browsers and Email
    Set Firefox/gmail as my default mail client: Clicking on an mailto link in Excel or Word no longer brings me to Firefox and gmail. I have Windows 10. My default browser is set to Firefox. Website hyperlinks in Excel or Word work fine, taking me to Firefox. Within Firefox the mailto is set to gmail and this works if I am...
  9. What Is The Safest Site to Download Firefox to My Computer?

in Browsers and Email
    What Is The Safest Site to Download Firefox to My Computer?: IE11 is giving me problems and I don't like Edge. I want to download Firefox also to my computer as a 3rd alternative browser. I've been told to go to CNET website to safely do so. Is this the site you recommend to use to download a new Firefox browser, I'm in the US if that...
  10. Change Performance Settings for Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Performance Settings for Firefox: How to: Change Performance Settings for Firefox [img] Information Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. Firefox automatically uses recommended performance settings that work best with your computer. If you...