Windows 10: What’s this?

Discus and support What’s this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So apparently every person who is on windows 10 20h2 has his account tab pointed at top in the settings home menu , but I don’t find that , how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Densesmars33, Nov 26, 2020.

1. What’s this?

So apparently every person who is on windows 10 20h2 has his account tab pointed at top in the settings home menu , but I don’t find that , how can I make it appear?

submitted by /u/Densesmars33
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Densesmars33, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

What’s this?

1. What’s this? - Similar Threads - What’s

2. What is the difference between System32 and SysWOW64?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the difference between System32 and SysWOW64?: So, there are two folders in C:\Windows called System32 and SysWOW64, and when i opened the folders they looked exactly the same. They even had the same copy of files like Command Prompt and Task Manager. Is there a difference in the files of these folders? Is one like a...
  3. Erratic Windows Behavior- Multiple restarts of browser sessions and what appears to be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erratic Windows Behavior- Multiple restarts of browser sessions and what appears to be...: Very frustrating experience over the last 3 days. Surface Pro 7 with Windows 10 installed and all updates applied. Starting 3 days ago the system will attempt to launch multiple browser instances Edge or Chrome and attempt to install/reinstall Office 365 components which were...
  4. I don't know what virus I've picked up, but I can't reset my PC now.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what virus I've picked up, but I can't reset my PC now.: So, I bought this laptop that has dedicated graphics, and it had/has graphics issues, but was still usable. Now I can't open my notifications sidebar/control center, some text next to check boxes in the Settings app Windows 10 is missing, some lists of apps don't appear,...
  5. Windows 10 - Delete partition A & B - what will happen on C: ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Delete partition A & B - what will happen on C: ??: Im about to install windows 10 from an ISO - to replace windows 8 - problem is I have an A & B partition on there which I was going to use for something else like media & a restore system. When I delete Partition a and b - will this extra space go back into C: harddrive ???...
  6. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What do I do?: My microphone has no problems when plugged in to another device but when plugged into my computer it's sensitivity is down the drain, but my computer can't detect any audio problems or new drivers...Someone help me please, thanks!...
  7. Unable to direct what disk drive my storage goes to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to direct what disk drive my storage goes to: My C drive is full. I would like all my new files to be saved on D drive but although all settings has been changed for save on d drive , everything is still going to the C drive that is already full[ATTACH]...
  8. What are the odds of "Sun Valley" gaining a brand name change?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are the odds of "Sun Valley" gaining a brand name change?: +We have been stuck with the "Windows 10" moniker for the past 6 years, and now, in 2021, the platform is about to get a major UI revamp. With rounded corners for the entire GUI on the horizon, as well as other changes which we don't know about yet (possibly internal...
  9. How do I fix this? My laptop, HP pavilion won’t go to sleep. This is what pops up under...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this? My laptop, HP pavilion won’t go to sleep. This is what pops up under...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blingbladeade [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l01u55/how_do_i_fix_this_my_laptop_hp_pavilion_wont_go/
  10. I'm trying to delete everything on my PC but what do I do here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm trying to delete everything on my PC but what do I do here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/That_wierd_guy1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzxvhh/im_trying_to_delete_everything_on_my_pc_but_what/