Windows 10: What’s this?

Discus and support What’s this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So apparently every person who is on windows 10 20h2 has his account tab pointed at top in the settings home menu , but I don’t find that , how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Densesmars33, Nov 26, 2020.

1. What’s this?

So apparently every person who is on windows 10 20h2 has his account tab pointed at top in the settings home menu , but I don’t find that , how can I make it appear?

submitted by /u/Densesmars33
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Densesmars33, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

What’s this?

1. What’s this? - Similar Threads - What’s

2. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...: does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page full of them that then slowly remove themselves and then goes away.s...
  3. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...: does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page full of them that then slowly remove themselves and then goes away.s...
  4. does anyone know what this icon is? when i click the up arrow in the task bar i get a page...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  6. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  7. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  8. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  9. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. What does this payment reference mean on my bank statment?

What does this payment reference mean on my bank statment?: 09 MAR 24 MICROSOFT G041633873 MSBILL.INFO GBR 09 MAR 24 MICROSOFT G041633873 MSBILL.INFO - what does this mean on my bank statement? What service could it relate too?...