Windows 10: whats up with this thing showing up every few weeks

Discus and support whats up with this thing showing up every few weeks in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Downtown_Resort8680 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Downtown_Resort8680, Oct 18, 2021.

1. whats up with this thing showing up every few weeks

/u/Downtown_Resort8680, Oct 18, 2021
  2. bibirobot Win User

Diamond ATI 3870 512MB GDDR4 Need your help!!

I tried every steps ...but still shows same result. Probably RMA the card by the end of this week if no solution. Any suggestion video card? I wanna a medium performace and quiet and not very hot card!

bibirobot, Oct 18, 2021
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 18, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

whats up with this thing showing up every few weeks

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond whats up with this thing showing up every few weeks :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

whats up with this thing showing up every few weeks

1. whats up with this thing showing up every few weeks - Similar Threads - whats thing showing

2. Taskbar showing up/game freezing for a few milliseconds every second or two.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar showing up/game freezing for a few milliseconds every second or two.: Whenever I play games on my Win10 pc my taskbar shows up and my games freezes for a while every few seconds and sometimes when i'm holding keys down like for walking in the game and the taskbar shows up or the game freezes, my game crashes.It also crashes a lot whenever i...
  3. Taskbar showing up/game freezing for a few milliseconds every second or two.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar showing up/game freezing for a few milliseconds every second or two.: Whenever I play games on my Win10 pc my taskbar shows up and my games freezes for a while every few seconds and sometimes when i'm holding keys down like for walking in the game and the taskbar shows up or the game freezes, my game crashes.It also crashes a lot whenever i...
  4. Selection box showing up on certain things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selection box showing up on certain things: So a user named Weluca posted this same problem but didn't follow up so nothing happened. I'm having the same thing happen but can't find an answer on how to fix it. It's an outline that's outlining things like the play/pause button in Movies & TV and so I can't just see the...
  5. Selection box showing up on certain things

Selection box showing up on certain things: So a user named Weluca posted this same problem but didn't follow up so nothing happened. I'm having the same thing happen but can't find an answer on how to fix it. It's an outline that's outlining things like the play/pause button in Movies & TV and so I can't just see the...
  6. Disk Defragger showing up and doing nothing every week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Defragger showing up and doing nothing every week: On a weekly basis this service starts and it majorly slows down my PC by hogging CPU, RAM, and Disk. The thing is, none of my disks are fragmented at all they’re both HDDs, I’ve turned off automatic analysing and it keeps going away and coming back.I’ve, as mentioned, turned...
  7. Disk Defragger showing up and doing nothing every week

Disk Defragger showing up and doing nothing every week: On a weekly basis this service starts and it majorly slows down my PC by hogging CPU, RAM, and Disk. The thing is, none of my disks are fragmented at all they’re both HDDs, I’ve turned off automatic analysing and it keeps going away and coming back.I’ve, as mentioned, turned...
  8. Disk Defragger showing up and doing nothing every week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. This keeps showing up and idk what to do. I have an ASUS btw. It keeps crashing every few...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps showing up and idk what to do. I have an ASUS btw. It keeps crashing every few...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilurv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0e6bc/this_keeps_showing_up_and_idk_what_to_do_i_have/
  10. Several things showing up halfway up the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several things showing up halfway up the screen: Several things on my computer screen are showing up halfway up the screen or being cutoff. Please see below for examples: Below is an image of the start menu. Notice how the search bar is above where it should be. [IMG] So then when I search for something, the entire...