Windows 10: What's with all the ads?

Discus and support What's with all the ads? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To play the solitaire games, you used to have to watch a 30-second ad of some sort. Now it seems the ads are endless. Sometimes I watch five minutes of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by odibu, Feb 27, 2024.

1. odibu Win User

What's with all the ads?

To play the solitaire games, you used to have to watch a 30-second ad of some sort. Now it seems the ads are endless. Sometimes I watch five minutes of ads before giving up. It doesn't happen every time, but often enough to put me off the games completely. I tried the reset suggestion and couldn't figure it out. I'm not very tech sophisticated, I just wanna play solitaire and relax.

:)

odibu, Feb 27, 2024
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

3. Bruce Hagen, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Pavan_N Win User

What's with all the ads?

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

What's with all the ads?

1. What's with all the ads? - Similar Threads - What's ads

2. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...: Dear People,I have a MS ad that appears when I start the computer, or if I walk away for some time or set it on Sleep, when I hit a key to start it up there is a full page ad for MS 365 and other offers. Is there a way to stop it? I went into Chrome settings and to add site...
  3. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...: Dear People,I have a MS ad that appears when I start the computer, or if I walk away for some time or set it on Sleep, when I hit a key to start it up there is a full page ad for MS 365 and other offers. Is there a way to stop it? I went into Chrome settings and to add site...
  4. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What do I do when someone i don't know added me to a Microsoft family and I'm underage?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    What do I do when someone i don't know added me to a Microsoft family and I'm underage?: I got added to a Microsoft family group by a random person that i don't know so i can't use any of my google apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-someone-i-dont-know-added-me-to/ae94e2fa-d263-4b26-a8b7-527a6abd8b00
  6. What's with all the ads?

What's with all the ads?: To play the solitaire games, you used to have to watch a 30-second ad of some sort. Now it seems the ads are endless. Sometimes I watch five minutes of ads before giving up. It doesn't happen every time, but often enough to put me off the games completely. I tried the reset...
  7. What are the Impacts of Upgrading the Domain and Forest Functional Level in a Production AD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the Impacts of Upgrading the Domain and Forest Functional Level in a Production AD...: Dear All,I'd like to clarify the following concerns with you. We have a customer who has the following infrastructure and they want to raise the forest and domain functional levels in the Active Directory environment. Hence, we are seeking your expertise to clarify the...
  8. What are the Impacts of Upgrading the Domain and Forest Functional Level in a Production AD...

What are the Impacts of Upgrading the Domain and Forest Functional Level in a Production AD...: Dear All,I'd like to clarify the following concerns with you. We have a customer who has the following infrastructure and they want to raise the forest and domain functional levels in the Active Directory environment. Hence, we are seeking your expertise to clarify the...
  9. What to do after a new SSD is added

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do after a new SSD is added: I built a new PC, and reused my old 1tb HDD. I bought a new SSD as the HDD is running slow. The HDD has windows 10, my games and files on it. In the new computer, the SSD does not show up in file explorer, despite showing up in Disk Management. What should I do, and how can I...
  10. What to do after a new SSD is added

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What to do after a new SSD is added: I built a new PC, and reused my old 1tb HDD. I bought a new SSD as the HDD is running slow. The HDD has windows 10, my games and files on it. In the new computer, the SSD does not show up in file explorer, despite showing up in Disk Management. What should I do, and how can I...