Windows 10: What's world's longest lasting SSD

Discus and support What's world's longest lasting SSD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to buy SSD or NVMe for my PC, what is world's longest lasting SSD? 183994 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by f23948, Aug 18, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

What's world's longest lasting SSD

I want to buy SSD or NVMe for my PC, what is world's longest lasting SSD?

:)

f23948, Aug 18, 2021
  2. tao980 Win User

Which smartphone has the longest lasting battery on 3G?

As it's written in the question which is the topic title, I would like to know which smartphone has the longest lasting battery while connected to a 3G network? The question is not limited to N Series devices or smartphones like 6120c, but E series devices
    can also enter this discussion.

tao980, Aug 18, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile What's world's longest lasting SSD :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience

Read more: SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

1. What's world's longest lasting SSD - Similar Threads - What's world's longest

2. What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update?: Mine's taken over an hour and a half so far - still waiting, been stuck on 'Installing - 70%' for most of this time. No idea if or when this is going to complete!This is silly and slightly worrying. My Internet hasn't gone down.....
  3. What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the longest anyone's had to wait for a Windows Update?: Mine's taken over an hour and a half so far - still waiting, been stuck on 'Installing - 70%' for most of this time. No idea if or when this is going to complete!This is silly and slightly worrying. My Internet hasn't gone down.....
  4. What is the world's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the world's: Naruto Steve Jobs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-worlds/53903adb-805d-4271-8362-a92ec060d9d8
  5. What is the world's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the world's: Naruto Steve Jobs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-worlds/53903adb-805d-4271-8362-a92ec060d9d8
  6. What is the world's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. what in the world of hell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what in the world of hell: [ATTACH] alright i was installing some stuff and i dident open anything just i opened winrar and a install txt file and it uncompressed it and then this https://i.redd.it/ryogyhntwrm51.gif im scared for my freaking life submitted by /u/yow0t [link] [comments]...
  8. What in the world is this folder/file

in Windows 10 Support
    What in the world is this folder/file: C:\Windows\ELAMBKUP\WdBoot.sys It also appears (identical file) in... C:\Windows\System32\drivers\WdBoot.sys A bit of Googling, says it's part of Microsoft's Anti-Malware? Why do I have a backup of it (topmost file path)? I run Bitdefender Internet Security 2020, and...
  9. What In The World

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What In The World: [ATTACH] No idea why this flipped, but whatever. Anyways, 10 needed an update, and I shut down my laptop for it to update, turned it back on, it got to 100%. Took me to my usual startup page blah blah blah. Nothing was loading, and then, I was brought to this screen...
  10. what in the world is up with these arrows

in Windows 10 Support
    what in the world is up with these arrows: Anyone know what in the world is up with these arrows? [img] It reminds me of some really old taskbar. They don't do anything but move from one side to the other. 42692