Windows 10: What's wrong with Microsoft programmers?

Discus and support What's wrong with Microsoft programmers? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just when you think they have created this amazing product called onedrive and you are singing its praises to your colleagues, things come crashing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YusufIbrahim1, Nov 23, 2019.

1. What's wrong with Microsoft programmers?

Just when you think they have created this amazing product called onedrive and you are singing its praises to your colleagues, things come crashing down. I open my computer and suddenly onedrive asks me to sign in. strange as i am always signed in and syncing. i sign in and it asks me to choose my one drive folder. when I tried to change location away from the default c drive that one drive is offering to me instead of my usual normal D drive with the file system as ntfs that was magically working 2 hours ago to it came up with the error message "Your OneDrive folder can't be created in the location you selected".

c'mon microsft. why do you make things harder for us?

I didnt ask for my one drive to be unlinked from the pc. and i certainly dont want to change my one drive folder which is in my d drive to another drive which is the c drive which is what onedrive wants me to do. i am a paid subsriber to office 365. this is just annoying and wasting valuable time from work

:)

YusufIbrahim1, Nov 23, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Nov 23, 2019
  4. What's wrong with Microsoft programmers?

In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • When you say programmes, which programs are you exactly referring to?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to run the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists then I suggest you to try updating the video card driver and other drivers. Check for the issue then. Refer the below article on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us, so we can assist you further.

Ashwin V S, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

What's wrong with Microsoft programmers?

1. What's wrong with Microsoft programmers? - Similar Threads - What's wrong Microsoft

2. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  3. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  4. what is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is wrong with microsoft support?: ive been having an issue with microsoft store and xbox app on my pc for months i cant download any of the games on gamepass or and of the games i bought through the app originially ive tried every online fix i could find i tried terminating and repairing and resetting both...
  5. what is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is wrong with microsoft support?: ive been having an issue with microsoft store and xbox app on my pc for months i cant download any of the games on gamepass or and of the games i bought through the app originially ive tried every online fix i could find i tried terminating and repairing and resetting both...
  6. what is wrong with microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is wrong with microsoft: just got hung up again by some guy from microsoft.. my issue was way over his pointed head i guess. ms is worthless. **** them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-microsoft/2c58f68f-3987-4946-b0b2-5dd506c76db0
  7. What's wrong with Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's wrong with Microsoft store?: I don't know if this is a question or an opinion or both. I hate using Microsoft store to get any apps. All the good ones you have to buy, or have adds. The others won't even download. I was looking for a simple notepad app, but I can't get any. One won't print, the...
  8. What is wrong with Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is wrong with Microsoft?: Okay first if I realize Microsoft is a large corporation that could care less about its users. I never though MS would prevent me from getting refills on my mail order prescriptions. MS has prevented me from getting refills on my scripts I NEED. And I don’t understand why?...
  9. What is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft support?: I think their job is actively not to help you. They try to literally discourage you from pursuing your rights under the laws of this country. Like wooooo! trumps America!!!! yaaaa… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNluQ888g4 Like it was 1980!!!!!!!! trust...
  10. What is a VPN plugin or programme

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is a VPN plugin or programme: When I try to enter Youtube from Google,I am blocked because they find "Unusual traffic from your computer" They suggest that it could be a VPN plugin or programme and to remove it.What is this and how do I remove it? 70404